UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time

+19
Trilla Ines
Wiktoria Wisniowska
Nina Morgades
paolo machado
Quentin
Nicolas
Martin_BERNARD
ingrid bruneteau
Eva Gousserey
Elodie Goupilleau
Charly guilloton
Nabil
Jules Corbière
mael DEVANNE
Antoine LEGER
Pierre-Yves
Timothée Aucouturier
gcharon
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty Week 3 subject - in 10 years time

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:14 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. Next week we'll go back to a vote. For this week the topic suggested is what do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time? What job? Where will you live? Will you be married? Kids? Etc....

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

gcharon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty Re: Week 3 subject - in 10 years time

Post by gcharon Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:02 pm

What i think i'll be doing in 10 years is CEO in a great compagny of climbing industry and public climbing room. I think i was parralel fighter pilot, and i'll a wife with three children, two boy and one girl, i'll lived in contryside near my maternal family. I'll be happy and joyful. My wife will be the most beautiful women.

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:33 pm

Currently I don't know what I would like to be in 10 years. I have several options, in one hand I want be physio but in the other hand I would like to be a fencing master (fencing coach). It will depend of my results of the first year of STAPS. Because if I have physiotheraphy studies I would go to be physio but if I don't have it I will go in second year of STAPS. I don't know in which mention but either ES (sports training) or EM (education and motor skills).
And with that, I can imagine that I a have a family, may be with children but I don't know if I want children. And also if I am physio I will be in France but if I am fencing master... I will be in Switzerland.

Timothée Aucouturier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:41 am

About my future I really don't know what to do. Indeed I can have many different opportunities :
-If I success this year I will go in a physio school
-If i can't go in this physio school for whatever reasons I will probably continue in EM mention (education and motor skills) in order to become a sports physiologist (searcher)
-If I miss this year, I will stop school during 1 or 2 years to work and earn money to pay me a chiropractor school.
About the localisation, if I stay in France I will probably stay on the West coast (Biarritz/Hossegor). But my dream is to discover the world but I don't know yet how to manage it.

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:15 am

In the future, I have many ideas. I would like to continue STAPS until the master in sport management and maybe a double master. After that, I would like to work in a club if possible football to work in marketing, communication or event management. What I would love is to be a sports director. An other idea for me is to become sport journalist. I will surely live in France but maybe in an other city like Bordeaux or in the south. I also like the United States very much, I might go there but not for very long. I don't know yet if I will be married or have children. Time will tell us !

Antoine LEGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty Mael DEVANNE in 10 years

Post by mael DEVANNE Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:47 am

In 10 years if my project comes true, I would do the job that I love and the one that I have dreamed of since I was little. I would have had my STAPS license and I would have started my career in the gendarmerie and then I would have climbed through the ranks over the years until joining an assault group. I would probably have an apartment in a big city and then a vacation home in the country. Finally, I would surely have a girlfriend who will make me live my best life with her ...

mael DEVANNE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:36 pm

In the future, for the moment I would like to be a sports coach, trainer or sports teacher. Otherwise working in my own work out room. Maybe I would like to live abroad if I improve my language, for example Canada, I find this country fascinating. But if I stay in France, I would like to be in a city like Montpellier. I don't know if I would be married but later I think I would like to have children.

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:49 am

In my opinion, in 10 years i think i will be a professional football player or a physiotherapist both are careers that i want. I think i will be happy and maybe married. I don't know if i will have kids in 10 years or later but it will be fine for me because i like kids. No matter what will happen to me in 10 years i will be happy with it because i believe in destiny and i'm trying to make the best choice everytime now in order to live without regrets. I don't know where i will be living but there's many places that i find attractive. I think 10 years is a lot of time, and I just prefer not to organize everything to live fully now but as you can see i have a lot of dreams.

Nabil

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charly guilloton Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:32 pm

I don't know yet what I'll do in 10 years. If I manage to enter physiotherapy school at the end of the year, I will end up as a physiotherapist. If I don't succeed, I will go to the 2nd year of staps to become a physical trainer. I don't think 10 years from now I'll have a child too soon for me. On the other hand, I think I will make my life in La Rochelle, it is a city that I like and that is relaxing. The only thing I hope is that in 10 years I will be fulfilled and happy in my job.

Charly guilloton

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:50 pm

In ten years I would love to have my own house with my girlfriend a little away from the cities, I also hope to be married and have a cat that would be a Maincoon and a dog that would be a Golden Retriever.
I hope that I have finished my studies and that I have managed to become a physiotherapist, that I would have my own cabin not far from home.
I wish more than anything to have this little life in ten years.

Elodie Goupilleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Gousserey Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:53 pm

To begin with, I have literrally no idea where I will be in 10 years. Maybe ina plane where I will discover a new country, maybe in a boat when I will be a Captain. Who knows? I don't know what and who I want to be in 10years. Honnnestly I think it's a simple question but terribly hard to answer. I know what I want. It might sound stubid bit I want to be Happy. When I get up, Iwant to be proud and enjoy my day. I want to be proud of what I would have accomplished.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty In 10 years time

Post by ingrid bruneteau Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:27 pm

In 10 years I would like have finished my studies by aving succeeded in obtaining one or mas diplomas . I think I would have a work with a good income that would allow me to leave my parents settle down with my family which may be made up of children . My goal is to create a family by having the means to assume them . I want to work in french because this is where I have all my family .

ingrid bruneteau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:10 pm

in 10 years, I imagine myself in the French navy,
on a mission in a submarine. On my return from my mission, I will find my big family with children and animals in a big house located in a small village near La Rochelle because it is a very beautiful lively city. When I turned 30, I would already think about leaving the army to convert to a football coach, which is the reason for my presence at STAPS this year.

Martin_BERNARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:24 pm

In 10 years I would like to be a sports educator. Since I was little, it's the job I wanted to do or be a firefighter. I hope to be married to my current partner and have at least one child. I would be 29 years old and I would like to have my home and a job that I like where I can have fun. In 10 years I hope to be able to also realize my diferents dreams and to be able to also benefit from the life.

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:37 pm

In 10 years I would have finished my staps studies, a master's degree in sports education, I would have found a job as a physical trainer in a lidlstarligue handball club which is the number 1 handball championship in France and be able to train a big team like FC nantes. I think I would live in this city, with a house close enough to the stadium to be there quickly to follow the players at all times and a lot of my work will be located here. I think I would have a fairly good level in English because I would take lessons because it is very important to master this language in the world of sport and especially in high level teams where all the players are not French. I also think I would have a dog, especially a Husky.

Quentin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty In 10 years

Post by paolo machado Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:29 pm

In 10 years time, I would like to realise my dream and still have the chance to be a professional football player and live from my passion.
Furthermore, in reality, I can see myself succeeding in my master's degree in STAPS and finding my job as manager of a sports company. Furthermore, I see myself travelling regularly in order to discover new cultures and landscapes. Finally, I think I'm trying to find love and consider having children a little later, after finding or building a house.

paolo machado

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 pm

It's a very hard question for me. In ten years, maybe I will be a sports coach, a gymnastics coach, a mental preparator or a teacher,.. or something different. I will live in a house near a big city, in France, I don't think that I will marry me, and I don't know if I want children. I just hope that I will be happy and that I'll love the job and all the things that I would choose.

Nina Morgades

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiktoria Wisniowska Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:18 am

What would I like to do or be in 10 years?

For me, that’s too far, because we don’t know what’s done tomorrow. But we can always envision a future, projects etc.
What I would like to do is live off my passion, so football. But I want to plan "a plan B" when I am young and I am heading more towards the world of sport because that is what I love. That's why STAPS is the perfect course for me because my plan B would be to work as a sports agent or a profession that is similar to it.
So if football doesn't work, the sports agent will be my second goal that I would like to achieve in order to have a stable life, travel, work internationally, meet important people in this world ...

Wiktoria Wisniowska

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:20 am

In ten years I may be dead so I prefer to live every day to the fullest without thinking about tomorrow. For the future I just want to enjoy every moment with friends and family, spend good times with people who love me. Having a lot of money, a big car and fame doesn’t interest me. I hope that I’ll do a job that fascinates me, I don’t know what for the moment but definitely something in the sport. For me to have a job that I love is essential. I want to live near the ocean, alone or with someone and doing sports all day . I won’t have a child but I’ll have a dog.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Ory Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:02 pm

In 10 years I see myself as a sports manager, I do not yet know if I want to be the manager of a sports store or a team. If I orient myself more to be a manager in a team, I think I would go to the United States to work in a basketball team. I don't know if I will be married in 10 years but in any case I will wait a little longer before having children.

Titouan Ory

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty enzo

Post by enzobarraud Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:39 pm

In 10 years, my goal is to be as happy as possible. I dont have a precise idea of profession but why not physiotherapist or osteopath. I would not necessarily like to settle elsewhere, I would like to live in France and travel in lot other countries. I don’t know if in 10 years I’ll have a wife and children, but I’d like to have children and a wife later. In 10 years old, I’d love to have gone around the world.

enzobarraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:22 pm

I don’t know what I will be doing in 10 years. I don’t know what I’m going to do tomorrow so imagine in ten years, for me it’s impossible. Most of the time people said they want to have a good job with a pretty little family in a little great city in a big house with a big swimming pool.
I can’t imagine my way of thinking, if today you ask me do you want children I said Help not of course but if you will be asking in ten years, maybe I will be answering you yes I want to have 12 children (there is not much probability but in the principle that is possible).

Adélie AUGEREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - in 10 years time Empty clarisse lopez

Post by clarisse lopez Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:35 pm

In 10 years, I would like to be a firefighter.
I would like to have passed my STAPS license and obtained it But I am thinking of going around the world, doing lots of travel to discover a lot of things because it is my dream. I hope to have taken my grandmother to Spain to find my family. I would like to invest in a property abroad or in France but by the sea and close to the mountain.
I hope to have it all.

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down