UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 4 : Travel

+18
Martin_BERNARD
Quentin
Nabil
Requena Matteo
Titouan Ory
Antoine LEGER
Wiktoria Wisniowska
Nicolas
Pierre-Yves
Adélie AUGEREAU
Timothée Aucouturier
Elodie Goupilleau
Jules Corbière
Nina Morgades
Eva Gousserey
Charly guilloton
mael DEVANNE
gcharon
22 posters

Go down

week 4 : Travel Empty week 4 : Travel

Post by gcharon Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:57 pm

Explain in 50-100 words your travel and why are you going.

gcharon

Back to top Go down

week 4 : Travel Empty Mael DEVANNE : travel and why ?

Post by mael DEVANNE Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:04 pm

During my childhood, with my parents, my cousins ... all my family I went on a summer trip every year to different places, it was a way of leaving together to experience things together that will bring us closer together and above all to see each other. But because of COVID as well as the various wars and conflicts that there are at the moment in African countries, we have stopped leaving together what it is that we see now only during family meals. It was a magnificent period which leaves plenty of mental as well as physical memories after all these trips, the most striking that I keep in mind is a photo where we are all on camels in Tunisia.

mael DEVANNE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 4 : Travel Empty Re: week 4 : Travel

Post by Charly guilloton Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Since I was very young, every winter my family and I go to the mountains to ski and discover new landscapes. In addition, every other summer we go abroad to visit new places, landscapes, to discover new cultures, to taste food from more distant countries that is different from ours. Finally, traveling is a chance because not everyone has the means to go abroad so you have to take advantage of the present moments.

Charly guilloton

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Gousserey Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:30 pm

When I was in Secondary School, i had the opportunity to trval 3 times. Once in Ireland during 10 days. I went 2 times in Germany during 8days each time. I was in foster family everytime. This type of travelling can bring more self confidence, sociability and can upgrade your culture and skills about the language and the culture. I also traveled with my Family around Europe. In Grece, Sicilia, Roma, Germany, England and Splain. I love traveling with them because we create memories together and we have every time a lot of fun.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Since I am little, every year, I go in Belgium because I have family there. Then, I am often gone in Spain because my grandparents live in the south of France, near Spain. I also travelled in England when I was 14, with a colony, and in Germany. I went two times in La Reunion Island because I have also family there. And every year, I go to the mountains because my other grandparents live there. I really enjoyed these travels.

Nina Morgades

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:12 pm

I like to travel a lot but unfortunately it's never very easy when you don't speak the language of the country, or you don't speak English very well. It’s the only choice that holds me back in my desire to travel. I lived all my childhood in New Caledonia so for me being in France is a travel that doesn't stop and where I already speak the language. So in recent years I like to spend holidays in the south of France or in Brittany.

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:13 pm

I don't travel much at the moment, I'm already going to Spain being small but I have no memory left.
However I made a 3rd class trip to Italy which I liked a lot, we visited several cities like Lucaa, Viareggio and also Pisa. So I could see the pise tower, it was very impressive!
Later I would love to visit Greece, it is a country I really want to visit, it looks beautiful! I would also love to make lots of other trips and discover many things!

Elodie Goupilleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:03 pm

To my mind, travel is the best thing in the world. When you travel you discover a new culture, new people, new places... Travel is a wealth. It's a big wealth and all people can't enjoy the luck that is to discover the world. For exemple, if one day i win to the Loto, the first thing that i decide to do is : Leave France and go to discover many other country. And if it's possible, I would like to go abroad with friends, my family or my girlfriend. I think that it's a thing which is necessary to share with people whom you love or like.

Timothée Aucouturier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:44 am

Actually, I never travel alone, I was always with my friends or my family. For the moment I never left Europe. But I’m going in severals countries next to France (Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Belgium…). So I never travel really far away but I have most projects in my head in particular travel with my friends. Because for now I prefer travel with my friends. Maybe I like the disorganization and problems accumulation with transports, the communication complicated… And however we find a solution without stopping to laugh.

Adélie AUGEREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:19 am

Today I feel like talking about the environmental impact of travels, and more particular about air travelling.
Indeed aviation represents 75% of the industry's greenhouse gas emissions in general. Consenquently, it is the most polluting form of transport per passenger kilometers.
Moreover tourist flights are increasing and especially long distance ones (due to low prices), so scientifists are talking about an increase of more than 2 or 3 degrees of the temprerature within 2050.
I think it's our responsability to manage differently our ways of travelling to protect the planet : we have to think about a new way of discovering the world : maybe by travelling closer to our own country , most of the time we don't know what's going on in our neighbour's country .

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:49 pm

When I was little I made several trips but only one marked me. It was the one I did in Poland with a twinning committee. We made the two day bus trip with a stop in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Once we arrived in Poland we were separated into respective families who adopted us really well. They prepared little activities for us and it was so good. In addition I really liked this trip because I am of Polish origin and therefore to be able to see my origin and I liked it. To finish in the near future I would very much like to be able to travel to Greece more particularly to Athens to be able to discover greek mythology there.

GUILLAUEM Nicolas

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiktoria Wisniowska Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Let's say I travel every year, most often I go to Poland because I have family there.
During my childhood until today I traveled a lot, I was in Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Corsica, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I enjoyed every trip a lot, but I still prefer to stay in Poland because it's my country, where I was born, I find it a beautiful country, that there is plenty to see, like Krakow for example, this summer I was there, or Warsaw, Gdansk, even going to the north, by the sea, to see beautiful sunset.

Wiktoria Wisniowska

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:39 pm

In my opinion, travelling is very important in life. It allows us to discover a lot of things : new cultures, landscapes, people, languages, food... It opens our minds to the world. For the moment, I have always travelled with my family and my friends. In particular, I had the chance to go on a school trip to Germany twice and once for 3 months during an exchange with a correspondent. It was during this period I was really immersed in German life and culture. With my parents I went to practically all of France and a lot in Europe (United Kingdom, Spain, Deutschland, Belgium, Italia...) but my favourite trip was in United States (New-York, Washington and Philadelphia).

Antoine LEGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Ory Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:15 pm

When I travel it's mainly to be able to try to "cut myself off from the world", to pause my daily routine to rest. I also travel to discover new experiences and to discover new landscapes. Sometimes I go to countries to discover the food of the country, because it is often different from the one I eat in France, it is for me a very important point in traveling.

Titouan Ory

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Requena Matteo Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:00 pm

First I'am not a big traveler because i like to travel but just in Spain which is the best countrie. Since i was little i had travel only in Spain because i have spanish origins and because later i want to live in Spain because of my futur job physical preparator. Now travel can be a very good experience for me and for everybody because it's an opportunity to discorver other mores.

Requena Matteo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:13 pm

The last time I traveled outside of France was during the summer of 2018, i went with my family in Algeria. I have different origins and in particular algerian origins and a part of my family is in Algeria so we are used to travel in Algeria, often during summer to enjoy the hot weather and the beautiful landscapes. The thing that i love the most about Algeria is the night ambiance that there is mostly in the second capital of the country where my parents grew up which is Wahran (in french we say Oran). I spend most of my time in Wahran when i'm in Algeria and i really like every single moment that i spend there.

Nabil

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Today we will tackle the theme of travel. I think that travel is an important element in life because it allows you to discover other cultures, no matter if you change country or not. It allows us to broaden our knowledge of discovering magnificent places or even to allow us to do activities that we could not have done next to our place of life such as skiing, for example, a huge majority of French people never go. skiing and does not live near the mountain because it costs a fairly large amount of money. Even today a large part of the French do not go on vacation, because it is too expensive for them. For my part, I went skiing several times in my life, I also went to Malta and Morocco and I lived part of my life in Paris, depending on the place the lifestyles and cultures are very different even without changing country.

Quentin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:50 pm

I have always traveled since childhood to many places. winters in the mountains while skiing or summers at sea. we are lucky to live near the seas which makes us forget that it is a vacation but there is no need to go far to travel and disconnect. I also went to Senegal to see family (it's the only time I left the continent) I went on a boat cruise with friends which is for me the best trip because we never know the program in advance and that it is always time to change destination

Martin_BERNARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymeric Geneau Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:08 am

I only travel one time out of France and it was a school travel in Spain at Barcelona, so it is cool for sure but you're not really free to do what you want. But when I travel with my family or my friends I travel in France, in the mountains to ski during winter, but not all years, or we visit other places to discover the difference between those places and where we live.

Aymeric Geneau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:30 am

I think traveling is the best thing in the world. I’ve been to many countries like: Portugal, Spain, Guadeloupe, Italy ( twice), Germany, Switzerland, Slovenia and Greece. My father lives in Spain so I go there every holiday since I was born. My favorite trip was guadeloupe because I met new people with different habits and culture from me. I ate, saw and learned new things and I think that’s it: Travel. I hope to travel a lot, that’s the goal of my life.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gcharon Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:10 pm

I have travelled  in 3 three different contry, the first time is in Croatie to Medjugorje with my family, i've travelled here 4 time, that's is peeling for Maria, after i've travelled in espagna with my classroom of 5ème and in Portugal in Fatima to peeling too with the catheshism.
I really like peeling.

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:50 am

Pierre-Yves wrote:Today I feel like talking about the environmental impact of travels, and more particular about air travelling.
Indeed aviation represents  75% of the industry's greenhouse gas emissions in general. Consenquently, it is the most polluting form of transport per passenger kilometers.
Moreover  tourist flights are increasing and especially long distance ones (due to low prices), so scientifists are talking about an increase of more than 2 or 3 degrees  of the temprerature within 2050.
I think it's our responsability to manage differently our ways of travelling to protect the planet : we have to think about a new way of discovering the world : maybe by travelling  closer to our own country , most of the time we don't know what's going on in our neighbour's country .

I think it's easy to ignore this because we all want to travel. Travel and air travel in particular is killing the planet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:51 am

Wiktoria Wisniowska wrote:Let's say I travel every year, most often I go to Poland because I have family there.
During my childhood until today I traveled a lot, I was in Slovakia, Spain, Croatia, Corsica, Hungary, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
I enjoyed every trip a lot, but I still prefer to stay in Poland because it's my country, where I was born, I find it a beautiful country, that there is plenty to see, like Krakow for example, this summer I was there, or Warsaw, Gdansk, even going to the north, by the sea, to see beautiful sunset.

Poland is a great country and the people are very close to the English.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:52 am

Nabil wrote:The last time I traveled outside of France was during the summer of 2018, i went with my family in Algeria. I have different origins and in particular algerian origins and a part of my family is in Algeria so we are used to travel in Algeria, often during summer to enjoy the hot weather and the beautiful landscapes. The thing that i love the most about Algeria is the night ambiance that there is mostly in the second capital of the country where my parents grew up which is Wahran (in french we say Oran). I spend most of my time in Wahran when i'm in Algeria and i really like every single moment that i spend there.

I'd like to visit Algeria but the media always try to say it's not so safe.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by enzobarraud Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 am

I made my first trip when I was 6 years old I went to Spain more precisely to Bilbao and then to Madrid. I really loved it because it was the first time I had gone so far away from home and discovered so many new things, new lifestyles and a change of culture. I’m falling in love with the atmosphere of this country.

enzobarraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down