UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP WORK ROBIN Chloé

2 posters

Go down

APP WORK ROBIN Chloé  Empty APP WORK ROBIN Chloé

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:35 pm

This week i would like to tell you about COVID. Oh my god, this will be distress me.
First of all, I’m so angry against people who do anything. We have been confined during two months. During two months and some people are stupid and do anything, see a lot of people… This disease has taken a global importance, all people are panic and the situation escalates. There is two character, profile on the world: People who are completely verified, who are very careful. They protect themselves, respect other people. They put their MASK, clean mask of course because some people take the same mark all the time without washing theme. So their mask is useless and there could be contaminate other people!
This health sanitaire must be respected by everybody if we want let her stop. At the beginning of the confinement we don’t know about the real impact on people… some researchers work very hard to found solutions, responses. As of day a lot of questions are again present but it going.
Some people are fragile and at risk so they have to be careful. Them but also their entourage obviously because if people around do not respect the barrier gestures. What people don’t understand is that if they don’t respect, there are infected and could be infected other people, a lot of other people etc and it’s endless.
Honestly, I’m very scared about the future. Since the beginning of the L2, since September I realize more what’s going on. During summer it went, it was cool, we were disconnected. Now we have all the time our mask, hydroalcolic gel, barrier gesture… it’s important but until when? When I will link this world in 1 years I hope, probable it’s will be finish. More in the next episodes…

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP WORK ROBIN Chloé  Empty Re: APP WORK ROBIN Chloé

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Today I have to talk about a new subject.
Normally, I have to talk about a subject each week but there is 3 week that I was late… sorry!
SO, today I’m going to speak about SDIS17. SDIS17 is departmental fire and rescue service in Charente Maritime. I would like to talk about it because I work with them this summer. I was lifeguard in oléron sud at Saint-Trojan les Bains, the most beautiful place. I start my formation in 2018 at Rochefort. To be lifeguard we have to follow a complex formation. First, a lot of training in the swimming pool the Tuesday evening, this will be very hard, require for succeed. During six months I work very hard to pass the degree BNSSA, this is the national certificate of safety and aquatic rescue. In February I pass the degree at the air base. It was very early, it was very cold, I was very stressed but I succeeded. But it doesn’t stop there, after I had to continue to work hard at the training for a near test.
In the meantime, during the formation, during these six months I pass a lot of degree necessary to be lifeguard. I spent the PSE1 and 2, the degree of team rescue.
Each last one week, there is one week of formation. In addition, to train us we have the opportunities to pass a white BNSSA.
So, after doing all that and passing the BNSSA we have to do the sea course. It takes place on one week, one week of suffering. We do sports events very intense. Aquatic events, physical noted that where have to give our all because we are noted and this counts for our assignment on our future beaches.
Unfortunately I encountered some problems; during my formation I was too young. Therefore I pass my BNSSA during my terminal in lycée but not the sea course. And this year, rather last years I pass the sea course, finally. It was hard and even with the corona I succeeded and affected on the beach that I wanted.
Now after my first year on the beach, I have come back as a volunteer fire-fighter!

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:47 pm

In APP3 I decided to talk about why I decided to do STAPS in myfirst year of studies. Since the college, all teachers ask us to know what we want to do, but why we can know what we want to do at this age? I think that is very stupide but on another side it’s important for here future… So during the college and the lycée I found something, a professional path that could interest me. I practice sport since I was young so in fact the question about the staps sector landed. For me, this sector was impossible, very hard and reserved only for sportsmen who are very intelligent in scientific subjects. I had this idea in a little part of my head but I ignored this.
Finaly after research I found a university who inspire me, where I felt capable of succeeding. The DUT of technical marketing in La Rochelle is very cool. I visit the locals, met students and teachers ad after that I was very exciting to beginning. But it doesn’t stop there, when we have an idea, we have to found other idea even if we don’t care because of the platform parcoursup. We have to found several want in case your main want is not selected.
So on parcoursup I entered several proposals INCLUDING STAPS. I said myself that it was doing nothing to put it on and I put it to laugh with zoé because she was doing. When parcoursup started announcing the admissions responses, I was very anxious. Astonishment my first positive response is STAPS. I was accepter in STAPS while I thought that I would never be taken. At that moment I started to doubt more than I was still waiting for the DUT of technical marketing. After thinking it over, do more research and talk with people, those who really knew me I decided to embark on a new adventure. It was really unexpected; I thought if was a sign, fate maybe. I know that it’s not because I was sectioned that I was going to succeed. During summer I was very excited to start STAPS with Zoé and discover what waited us. Obviously, I was not disappointed with the welcomefrom the STAPS family as we said. It was not always easy during the both semesters but I’ve overcome the steps.
I still have plenty of things to say but I leave a little suspense, it’s more fun. The following on the next episodes, hoping to interest you !

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:43 pm

For the APP4 we can talk about what we call PROFESIONAL FUTUR.
All people can really have a future like they want?
Like I have explained before, I decided finally to do my studies in STAPS. I validated my first year and now I’m in second year. I specialize in management, related to the DUT in marketing. I started the year since two months and I find it very interesting. I like this option and all that this can generate. I know that I have to choose something more specific for the future but for the moment I like everything in this field. The last year I have to give a little talk about my orientation, again and again. So I did some research more in detail about studies and more specifically the masters. After all I could see a lot of ideas are interesting and attracted me. I’m more attracted by the event. During my sports life I do a lot of competitions. I could see different organisation, so I stat to be regular. This world of organisation, of competition it made me wants to be part of it even more. Why not organised, me, some competitions, some event. I found this so satisfactory to organize everything. I know that it’s will be difficult but why not try and learn. In fact I hope organize sports event in priority. If ever I could organize other type of events, why not too. I’m not difficult, I could take all the opportunities but in fact I prefer in the world of sport.
I know that in this world now we couldn’t have the same job all our life so I’m ready to change. All the people change their still of life and habits, it’s like that now, we can’t change our world. Anyway I’m ready to come to the world of work with all the advantages and disadvantages it generates. I think that from today to tomorrow, a lot can change. We don't know what the future holds. Life, the future in general, is a long road filled with stages, traps and opportunities.

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:46 pm

APP5: Do we have a future?
When I said that you understand probably why? We are Thursday 29 October and the president Macron did a speech for France. All the French people are confined during one month minimum. But we all know that it’s not just one month, we have for much more. We thought that this history of confinement is over and that we just have to live with all these health constraints. This is a nightmare, it’s never gonna end. But it’s not very surprising. In fact, we have been confined during two months before summer, since may we are free again and know here we go again!!! It’s obvious that there are sanitary reasons but if we want to fight against all people have to make efforts. I think and it’s a reality, some people are selfish and disrespectful. Whether since confinement over or since we were confined again. When the first confinement is finish all people have to respect some rules, be careful for them and other so that it all ends. Unfortunately many people didn’t respect, and some more than other. Obviously we all disobeyed just when we see some friends or members of our family. But as I said, some more than other!
We thought we were far from all that but this announcement is a hard return to reality. And unfortunately, even with this nex confinement, many people in france didn’t respect this. They continue to go over, see other people and didn’t respect. I know it's very complicated for everyone but I think that some could still make more efforts! I had more questions during the first confinement which I was able to answer for the most part. Now we are again confined and I’m very afraid, differently from the first but still. I have other questions, a lot of worry and anguish. I hope that this could be stop soon like everybody.
This crisis affects everybody but not all at the same level it’s obvious! Small traders are very affected, other less… schoolchildren, middle school and high school students could this time go to school and could have a life similar to the one before. On the other hand university students, like us in STAPS, couldn’t go study at the university. Authorities have banned us from face-to-face lessons. This is principally due to students because they do anything, they get together at parties; get together in groups… so they are mainly the only ones really in confinement.
But do we have a future in this world? Why work, if we can of course, if we know that our future is compromised. I hope that scientists could find a vaccine to fight this shit! I hope soon answer my questions and leave this whole period behind us. But for the moment it's not won.

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:20 am

chloé robin wrote:In APP3 I decided to talk about why I decided to do STAPS in myfirst year of studies. Since the college, all teachers ask us to know what we want to do, but why we can know what we want to do at this age? I think that is very stupide but on another side it’s important for here future… So during the college and the lycée I found something, a professional path that could interest me. I practice sport since I was young so in fact the question about the staps sector landed. For me, this sector was impossible, very hard and reserved only for sportsmen who are very intelligent in scientific subjects. I had this idea in a little part of my head but I ignored this.
Finaly after research I found a university who inspire me, where I felt capable of succeeding. The DUT of technical marketing in La Rochelle is very cool. I visit the locals, met students and teachers ad after that I was very exciting to beginning. But it doesn’t stop there, when we have an idea, we have to found other idea even if we don’t care because of the platform parcoursup. We have to found several want in case your main want is not selected.
So on parcoursup I entered several proposals INCLUDING STAPS. I said myself that it was doing nothing to put it on and I put it to laugh with zoé because she was doing. When parcoursup started announcing the admissions responses, I was very anxious. Astonishment my first positive response is STAPS. I was accepter in STAPS while I thought that I would never be taken. At that moment I started to doubt more than I was still waiting for the DUT of technical marketing. After thinking it over, do more research and talk with people, those who really knew me I decided to embark on a new adventure. It was really unexpected; I thought if was a sign, fate maybe. I know that it’s not because I was sectioned that I was going to succeed. During summer I was very excited to start STAPS with Zoé and discover what waited us. Obviously, I was not disappointed with the welcomefrom the STAPS family as we said. It was not always easy during the both semesters but I’ve overcome the steps.
I still have plenty of things to say but I leave a little suspense, it’s more fun. The following on the next episodes, hoping to interest you !

How different your life would have been if you'd taken Marketing in La Rochelle!

Do you have any reservations about your choice?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 am

chloé robin wrote:APP5: Do we have a future?
When I said that you understand probably why? We are Thursday 29 October and the president Macron did a speech for France. All the French people are confined during one month minimum. But we all know that it’s not just one month, we have for much more. We thought that this history of confinement is over and that we just have to live with all these health constraints. This is a nightmare, it’s never gonna end. But it’s not very surprising. In fact, we have been confined during two months before summer, since may we are free again and know here we go again!!! It’s obvious that there are sanitary reasons but if we want to fight against all people have to make efforts. I think and it’s a reality, some people are selfish and disrespectful. Whether since confinement over or since we were confined again. When the first confinement is finish all people have to respect some rules, be careful for them and other so that it all ends. Unfortunately many people didn’t respect, and some more than other. Obviously we all disobeyed just when we see some friends or members of our family. But as I said, some more than other!
We thought we were far from all that but this announcement is a hard return to reality. And unfortunately, even with this nex confinement, many people in france didn’t respect this. They continue to go over, see other people and didn’t respect. I know it's very complicated for everyone but I think that some could still make more efforts! I had more questions during the first confinement which I was able to answer for the most part. Now we are again confined and I’m very afraid, differently from the first but still. I have other questions, a lot of worry and anguish. I hope that this could be stop soon like everybody.
This crisis affects everybody but not all at the same level it’s obvious! Small traders are very affected, other less… schoolchildren, middle school and high school students could this time go to school and could have a life similar to the one before. On the other hand university students, like us in STAPS, couldn’t go study at the university. Authorities have banned us from face-to-face lessons. This is principally due to students because they do anything, they get together at parties; get together in groups… so they are mainly the only ones really in confinement.
But do we have a future in this world? Why work, if we can of course, if we know that our future is compromised. I hope that scientists could find a vaccine to fight this shit! I hope soon answer my questions and leave this whole period behind us. But for the moment it's not won.

Well thought out post Chloe. Do you think this second lockdown will make people more responsible?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:12 pm

Today I decided to talk about the world around us in general. What I think about people, education, way of life.
I think that all the people have a particular vision of the world… we all have own way of seeing things. I said that because I know that all the people have different vision. Sometimes, I’m here, in the middle of all these people and I say to myself why? Why they are so caricature. I think that some people are very ridiculous. I didn’t say that I have the better way of life but some people are really weird. I find that some people let themselves live too much and take too much advantage of society. In our society there is two different people, two different way of life, in the extreme. There are this people, who are passive, half managing their way of life, completely crushed by our very present society and more and more. Unfortunately, too many people become and are like this today. Anyway, we have also at the extreme, very organized people, who control everything around them and don’t let themselves be invaded. I didn’t say that there is a better side and that each one is assigned a way of life but a little... In our life, we have to position ourselves to move forward, and it is preferable to find the right balance. As I said, there is not a perfect way of life, but I think that for a balance, people have to found our way of life, not in extreme. In my family, my parent educated me and gave me values that they thought were right. As I was educated like that I think it's good it's normal. I'm not saying I have the perfect education, but when I look around me, i tell myself that I was lucky to grow up in this family. I said thanks to my parents for the education that they gave me. When I look around me, some fiends for example,
I said me that I’m very lucky. I'm almost ashamed for them because of their comportment. I talk about this because I explain what I think but it’s obvious that everyone thinks differently. In any case I wanted to share my opinion with you. Maybe this vision is related to French education and in England, or other, education and ways of seeing is different. That's all for me, see you later.

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:52 pm

I agree with you Chloe. We are more and more selfish in general and "family" education is less and less. We are also losing our sense of community.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:21 pm

To speak about this is a way to review my work. I decided to talk about this because I love this topic. I find this very interesting because this talk about our comportment in general in everyday life. I like to observe people, their comportment and the way they speak in public. I think that people are very open to identify, if i could say that. And contrary, other people are much closed, because in general, they hide their games and create another identity in public.
The motivation is apparent at different level and in different situations. For example, in sport, motivation is very particular and specific to each.
There is different way of motivation. In the extreme, there is the intrinsic motivation; people are the people who pursue motivational goals. Sport allows them to see new things, to learn and to take pleasure in progressing. Then on the other hand, those who are motivated. They are not at all motivated, play sports but do not know why, they are forced to practice. And between the both, there is the extrinsic motivation. It is divided into 3: the one identified, the activity is not interesting but is a means of achieving a very specific goal so it's fine. Or the interjected one, here the activity carried out allows you not to feel guilty, but there is no pleasure. Then finally the external one, in order to obtain a reward and not to be punished.
Then, each everyone positions themselves according to their own behaviour. It is unique to everyone, and is generally not influenced by those around you. As we say in French: “le naturel revient toujours au gallop!”.
In general I consider myself rather intrinsically motivated. I enjoy progressing and discovering new things. But I'm not going to lie to you, so there are a few subjects where I feel more extrinsically motivated externally. I work on this subject because it allows me to have good grades and go to the next year. Even if for the most part I still remain quite intrinsically motivated as I could say, don't panic!

An you John, did you understand what I explained and can you tell me your level of motivation in this wonderful new period of confinement? Sad
I hope to see you in person during the next semester.
I dream of coming back to study in real and living like before without all the damn s***!!

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:40 pm

Do you mean for my work in general, or for working during confinement or in my life?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down