UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work experience

2 posters

Go down

Work experience  Empty Work experience

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:10 pm

During the long holidays between my final year and my first year of faculty, I passed a diploma which allows me to be an animator in leisure center (bafa). So today I have only one experience in the world of work which is that of animation. this allowed me to work during all my vacations outside I have a project for a year which is to go to a foreign holiday club (marmara) and this is why I spend this year my bnssa (diploma of aquatic rescue , donut supervisor) to complete my profile. In addition I leave in June 3 months in England to improve my English because you are well placed to know that it needs it, in order to be able to carry out my seasonal project.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Work experience  Empty Re: Work experience

Post by Dorian Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:31 pm

At 21 years old, we don't have a lot of work experiences. But we can have summer experiences or stage experiences like this year with our 50hours stage for musculation or weightlifting. I don't think than an entrepreneur can say "I hire you" only witk 50 hours so we need to be more conditionnate for work than we are.

Dorian

Back to top Go down