UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Lopez Anthony

Go down

APP Lopez Anthony Empty APP Lopez Anthony

Post by Anthony Lopez Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:12 am

First of all I worked these 7.5 hours of APP in different ways, first of all even if I do not count it in these working hours, for a short time I have been having fun when there is a music in English that I like which plays on the radio in the car I try to translate the sentences of the music. I can't translate and understand everything, but it allows me to work on my oral comprehension in a way that amuses me. Right now it's the music Fever that I had fun translating, From what I understood it's a slightly sensual song that talks about a relationship that is a kind of feverish love passion , but even though they know that this love is not going to last, she enjoys the present moment.
For my oral comprehension I worked in a way that everyone uses but that I had never done because I found it complicated to watch series in English, in this case it is the series The Punisher on Netflix which I started watching in English that I had never seen. I did part by part, I watched first just in English without subtitles, then in English with subtitles to try to see the words used that I did not understand and then I put the end of the series that I was watching in French and English subtitles to try to understand English expressions.
It's a pretty crazy show because the main actor plays the character wonderfully and when you see him he plays the type without emotions or fear by his face and his build  pirat . The series The Punisher in season 1 is animated because it has so much twist, Franck castle who is the Punisher looks like he is invincible yet he who wants so much to find his wife and his children who were murdered he is clings to life to make pay for what his family destroyed there. Franck Castle is wanted for all the crimes he committed to avenge his family who was killed, the most excruciating thing is when you realize that in the end it was his best friend Billy Russo who was like a member of his family who was the uncle of his children, who betrayed him and who is part of the plot that killed his wife and children  Evil or Very Mad . At the end of the first season in the final fight Castle will decide to spare his best friend but leave him in great pain staring at his face while crushing him on a mirror.
For Season 2, which I suddenly started, Castle was cleared by law enforcement and gives him a new identity. When he just begins to rebuild his life by finding a woman, he gets into trouble again to save a young girl, which means he has to run away again and kill criminals in order to protect her. Meanwhile, Billy Russo, who was left almost dead by Castle, is alive and well but with excruciating mental pain he will manage to escape from his hospital. So Castle will once again deal with the Billy Russo problem while also dealing with the people who want to take the girl.
Then to work on my reading comprehension and my written expression I used applications for phones which are duoligno and Busuu. For me these are the two best apps I have tried anyway that suits me. Although some functions are blocked, others allow you to progress quite quickly. First of all on both we have the possibility to create a program, this sends us notifications to remind us to work, then on Busuu after each lesson with new vocabulary there is a directory with the new vocabulary that is updates after each lesson and which can be consulted when desired there are lessons depending on the level, only problem part of the grammar lesson are paying.
For both there are lessons with applications of everyday life it is very interesting even if I prefer the one of Duolingo, such as those for a date, the surprise and the honeymoon I tell myself that this may be useful to me one day  Laughing , others are very helpful how i can help you or the tourist. Grammar exercises are more accessible on Duolingo and the levels increase as you progress through the exercises.

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down