UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?

+20
KylianMalavergne
Vincent Tributsch
Theo-Binchet
Arthur MARCHAU
melissagherras
marine.soumagne
Swann Giraud
Romain0
chloé robin
Poitou Baptiste
Adrien Sabourin
Zoe GALEA
léatramblé
Jules Gendreau
tiphaine pimond
Laurine Avinio
Estelle Arrivé
felix merle
Admin
Antoine Renoux
24 posters

Go down

S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?  Empty S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?

Post by Antoine Renoux Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:59 am

I try to select a subject witch can talk for everyone and I have to tell you sorry John if everybody decided to talk about the covid.
For this new year, I hope, in first, that everybody will be in good health and have a lot of success, then, I lost my dog last year and with my family we decided to take an other one because live with a dog is the most beautiful thing in a life because he is so endearing. So for this new year I'm impatient to recover my new dog the 24th of January and to train her.
Moreover I didn't travel for a long time, maybe 6 years, so I hope I can travel with my best friend in Canada to discover the country and decided if we will continue our studies over there. A lot of people want to travel because the lockdown was difficult and they want to change air but for me it's because I want to be bilingue and I want to see some English country. My girlfriend can't see his family in New York and in Liverpool for nearly 2 years so it's also the occasion to travel with her to discover how they live over there and to see there for the first time.
So to conclude I expect two things this year : grab my puppy and travel to see different countries and my girlfriend's family.

Antoine Renoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?  Empty Re: S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?

Post by Admin Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:07 am

Thanks Antoine,

Dogs are better than girls Embarassed okay they are more loyal but maybe girls have some other advantages.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Theo-Binchet likes this post

Back to top Go down

S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?  Empty Re: S2-W1 : What do you expect for 2021 ?

Post by felix merle Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:12 am

Hello Antoine,that's a very good question..
For me, 2020 was not bad as we can say ,yes we wasted time, whether in our studies, or in our relationships, but we will come out of it stronger, so for 2021 I hope one thing ,is that people realize how lucky they are, to live despite the hassles of everyday life or the problems related to covid.
Personnaly I hope to be able to go out, have parties, meet people, travel, live my youth.
Last year I went to Greece with my best friends, this year I would like to take them even further, and enjoy the wonderful places in our world. For 2021 ,I just want to see people smile again.

felix merle

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:20 am

For 2021 I hope first of all that we will be able to go back to college in a sustainable way and take up sport again. In 2020 I should have gone to Ireland with my boyfriend but it couldn't happen because of the covid. I was hoping to postpone to this year but as I was unable to work at the pool as planned and save enough money for travel and my apartment next year, Ireland will still not be for this year! All I hope is that the pools will reopen soon so I can get back to work and save money for my apartment. I also wanted to go to Disneyland so I would love to go to 2021!

Estelle Arrivé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:29 am

Hello sir! Cool

After the year we just spent I don't expect an exceptional year either. I would like that the cross country season can finally start and then qualify for France. For the moment, the first competition of the year which "would" take place would be January 24th.
This year I do a lot on athletics since November, I do 5/6 trainings per week so that my dream can one day come true.
I know that a lot is talking about covid but I'm afraid of a future reconfinement I don't want that. I would like life to start over as before, to go back to college, to have the party again as before, not to wear the mask.
I did not take any resolutions just to continue to play sports, not to change and to work well at school. Razz

Laurine Avinio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tiphaine pimond Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 am

For this new year, I’m not expecting anything special year view that we just passed…
However, I would like to have my year to go in third year et that this virus stop ruin everyone’s life, because there is a lot of people who suffers and let this prevent us to live correctly, I would like to review my relatives normally. I prefer live day to day because everything can change from one moment to another in view of the health situation, I do not want to make plans for nothing. Sorry Antoine I don’t have much idea concerning 2021.

tiphaine pimond

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:15 pm

For the new year, I hope only one things, Covid 19 disappears, so that Life begin normaly again. I miss the sports competitions, I hope they comeback very quickly because It’s that I lovely in first in my life.
It’s too for sports at University, because STAPS without sport is very different with sport.
People need to meet other people for to be good in their mind. But for this, it is necessary to respect the protecting rules against Covid 19.
This year , I know , will be too a difficult year but this time we will ready for this.

Jules Gendreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:41 pm

This is an excellent question asked by Antoine on this forum. My expectation for the year 2021 is important. First and foremost, I would like this health situation and this virus to disappear, but it seems to be off to a bad start. To be able to see our loved ones, our friends, our family in a large committee, to be able to return to college before the end of our year which will come so quickly.. I have several projects for 2021 such as a van surf trip in Portugal with my best friend before the season to be able to discover different waves and beautiful landscapes. Obviously pass my second year of the STAPS license to be able to continue in this direction and do my third year in Poitiers (without you Mr John Cox, I will miss you terribly). Keeping up the sport and giving myself new goals is exactly what I want to achieve. Hoping 2021 is better for everyone. Laughing Cool Cool

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:42 pm

Hi mister Renoux,
I like your question but I have a problem. I have too many projects for 2021 so, If I tell you all these I will take all the place on the forum aha Smile
I will choose three of them :
Firstly, I hope that 2021 will be the year of my new start : 2020 affect me a lot and I really need to re-beginning the sport, loose weight, meet new people, re-orienting me. So I will do everything to achieve my goals.
Secondly, I hope that covid will disappead or that we decided to live with it. With you Antoine and all our BDE team, I would like to achieve all our events and projects because a BDE without real is not a real BDE for me.
Finnaly, I expected to have a better note in English because the first semester was not a successful one for me, unfortenatly

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:26 am

Hello everyone, happy new year! For 2021 I want to back to class in face-to-face and I need my L2 as well as a job to earn money this summer. I also want to improve my English in parallel, but without interfering with my first goals. Also, small personal pleasure I will like return of public to stadiums and especially back of amateur sport. Other than that, from a personal point of view, everything’s fine. Now, for the entire population, I would like the disappearance of Covid-19, however I think it will always be there and prevent us from returning to normal life. I hope the vaccine will help back normal life.

Adrien Sabourin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:51 pm

for 2021 i expect nothing from the other other people, this year i will make all my possible to increase me, by reading book, make sport, work on my shape. i will also work on build me my CV i am actualy working for have my judo teaching diploma, i also want to build a good university file.
for 2021 i want the world return on the good way of cours. to conclude all i want is finish the year in a better way than it start, for me and for the other people.

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:16 pm

Resolution. Okay, everyone knows this question at the beginning of the year: What are my resolutions for this New Year. Each year, me first and you too I’m sure are already said “hummm okay I promises that this year I will di sit-ups every days”. Haha good jokes. So, this year my resolution was not to have resolution. I decided to have project, do what I love and enjoy what I have today on this shit world. I always practice sport all the time for my health and personal satisfaction. Between us, during Christmas and new year I don’t do too not sport! I do it before and after when I take my usual rhythm.
I have just one wish, what everyone want: please stop covid expansion!! We want to leave safe and free…

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain0 Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Hello, in first good year and health for this year, and me I don’t have many expectation for this year I just want some happiness and I just back in my favorite passion who his the cycling. I have some hope for this, I would like take some happiness when I ride a bike.. I want to come fac at the university because it very complicated for me to work with computer. The last year are so complicated and I just want 2021 was a best year than 2020

Romain0

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:21 pm

For 2021, sure, I hope just like every body find our life before Covid, with restaurants, cinemas, fitness room etc..
I also hope that I will keep myself and my friends and my family too in good health, because we can have some problems in our life but the health it's the most important I think. Then, I hope that all my projects will succeed (my L2 for exemple).
Finally, just like every winter I wait summer, because I need sunshine, I need to travel with my friends, and to enjoy life for making up for lost time, since one year.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:32 pm

Hi bg lol!
For 2021 I hope that life before can resume ... No longer having to wear masks, be able to eat in restaurants and go to bars with friends, and then continue the evening in a nightclub! Smile Razz Wink Twisted Evil And above all to be able to have a normal student life, like the one I continued at the start of the 2018 school year (my first L1), integration evenings to meet people, sporting events, classes in class rather than behind a computer because it gets really hard, I feel like I have a lot more work to do while it's more difficult to work from home ....
In any case, I hope that the vaccine against the Covid will already help us to move forward against this virus (even if I am not convinced of this vaccine)!
A beautiful year 2021, that's what we deserve ♥

marine.soumagne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagherras Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:37 pm

Hi ugly !!!!
For 2021, I would like this virus to go away from us, I would like to return to our normal life where we could go out with our friends for a drink on the terrace, or even go to a restaurant.
But above all, I hope that the universities will reopen and that we can attend the course normally, for our good and that of our future.
Obviously, I hope I no longer have to wear a mask, but if we have to go through this so that our life looks like the one before we have to hold on and not let go, the best is yet to come I hope!
I hope to go back to nightclub bounce and meeting new people etc ...

melissagherras

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:10 pm

Helloo,
Me for this year I will not make too many wishes because I think today we be satisfied with little. So if we can go back at the university I would be the happiest man of the world. But with this situation and particularly the confinement, I realized that friend and work what we love is very important so after the covid I think that I make a lot of project with my friend for us and for other with the student office association for exemple.
It may be strange but for me the covid motivate me to do lots of projects in 2021.
(I will start by working my english). 😉

Arthur MARCHAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo-Binchet Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:17 pm

Hello,
After this years so complicated, i hope this new year will be better. I hope that I will be able to travel, I also hope to have my year to be able to pass in L3. I also hope that all my family and loved ones will stay healthy.
Finally, I hope that 2021 is filled with travel, discovery, money ...

Theo-Binchet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Tributsch Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:53 pm

Hello !
I hope that 2021will be with less problems. Or we can take up to sport again. but it did not go well with the new curfew. I hope to this year we can go travel and skiing in France. I think 2021 it is good year because 2020 was bad and it is not possible to do worse. The most important it is we can go back to partying in 2021 and as soon as possible. in the meantime, I would like a happy new year 2021 to all of you.

Vincent Tributsch

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Hello John!
Happy New Year 2021 and if I may say so, I wish you all the best for 2021!
This week we need to express our feelings about the coming year. I'm not usually a pessimist but I think this year will be just as unbearable as last year. Firstly because the covid will always be there, and secondly because I fear that many of our citizens will break down completely psychologically. It's an extremely hard period to go through, we are deprived of all our liberties and it's frankly complicated to live through. What bothers me the most is the fact that I can no longer go to the football stadiums to watch our beautiful League 1 Uber Eats. It's an occupation that I've been doing once or twice a month for about ten years and it's certainly the activity that I miss the most. I sincerely hope to be back in League 1 in 2021 but also and above all, a normal life!

KylianMalavergne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:59 am

I'm not expecting anything from 2021. I'm doing this so as not to be disappointed. I was already quite disappointed with the previous year so why make the same mistake? I'm just waiting for one thing. It's being able to move into the house of our dreams. It is located in Vindelle. There is quite a bit of work to be done but it is not a problem for us. There is not everything to redo. It's just paint. I love it painting.

thomasperot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:46 am

hello, for 2021, I would like covid disappear and come back in the fac. Moreover, a good school year for the class. For me valid my second year and recovery sport in staps and outside. I would like to travel around the world, drink in bar, to go the discotheque, etc.. I hope 2021, will be better than 2020

And especially to see you again Wink

Hugo Perdriaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:30 pm

What do I hope for this new year?
For 2021, I hope for many things.
First of all, I would like this health situation to stop, as it is blocking all my professional, sporting and personal projects.
I also hope that this illness will not affect those around me, I want everyone to be healthy.
From a sporting point of view, for 2021, I am waiting for a handball club to come to me and if possible at a higher level than at present.
Also, on a professional level, I would like to join a company for my L3 internship.
Finally, on a personal level, I am waiting for my sweetheart, the woman who will change my life forever. And then to have a beautiful house and many children. Laughing

Louis Alter

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:41 am

Louis Alter wrote:What do I hope for this new year?
For 2021, I hope for many things.
First of all, I would like this health situation to stop, as it is blocking all my professional, sporting and personal projects.
I also hope that this illness will not affect those around me, I want everyone to be healthy.
From a sporting point of view, for 2021, I am waiting for a handball club to come to me and if possible at a higher level than at present.
Also, on a professional level, I would like to join a company for my L3 internship.
Finally, on a personal level, I am waiting for my sweetheart, the woman who will change my life forever. And then to have a beautiful house and many children.  Laughing

Sousou?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:50 pm

Hi john,
what I expect from 2021 is the opposite of 2020.
back to normal life and especially eradicated this virus of shit (sorry for the this word but it's deserve ).
I’d like to go out in night club with my friends or in a bar.
play football in competition or living a classic student life.
It's not for me the remote, i like contact social and even i need it.
So i request to the covid disappears and the enjoy the last of the years and in bonus i have my L2.

Thibaud Denis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down