UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester first subject

+20
rmercher
jonas Jamai
clémence.varin
Landry NAULEAU
Bedon hugo
Luca Maroleau
Mathieu Lafaurie
Admin
Léna Le Bondé
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Paul Teillet
Thomas_Charp
aperri25
Anthony Lopez
Pardoux Emma
Théo Ben Saada
camille crochet
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Nathan Fivet
Ropied
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Second semester first subject Empty Second semester first subject

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:04 am

You have a choice of two topics from one of the groups either your expectations for 2021 or a story about your holiday (Surprisingly I didn't choose the Hugo/Anthony/luca sexual exploits idea).
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester first subject Empty History in the vines by Ropied

Post by Ropied Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:36 pm

As I explained to you this morning, I worked for two weeks with Chris in the vines.
One morning, when we had just started working (so it was around 8:30 am), I heard an animal running in my direction. I turn around and see a boar chasing me, but it was still quite a distance away. My first instinct was to go under the vine to start from his direction (but also to join Chris, so we would have been 2 in difficulty). We waited a good 5 minutes without making any noise, then I looked to see if he was still there and he was no longer there. We then quietly resumed drawing wood, but not very calmly.
And ever since, every morning I looked around to see if there were any animals next to me, I was suspicious of everything.

Ropied

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester first subject Empty Re: Second semester first subject

Post by Nathan Fivet Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:30 pm

This morning, when you asked me to talk about a story during holidays, I couldn't answer. But when I think about it I remember a funny (and disgusting) story about New Years with my friends. The evening went really well, we all had a great time and it's time to go to sleep. I was starting to fall asleep when I heard my friend get up to go to the bathroom. You can imagine, it was to throw up. Except that it was not at his place and we were forbidden to vomit in the house. That's not all ! When he threw up, he dropped all of the family's toothbrushes in the sink and into the vomit. it disgusts me. (I don't know if the family is aware that their toothbrush fell in the vomit)

Nathan Fivet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 pm

I chose to tell a story, it’s not necessarily funny but it’s cool. During the holidays, I see my friends. I really like taking pictures and spending time with the horses so, I did a shooting with a friend and her horse. I usually at my club take pictures of warm up or competition for social media etc... But then, we both went into a field at sunset to take pictures of her and her horse in the wild. And what’s a little crazy is that my friend sent the pictures to a very well-known equestrian designer, from whom she has already bought equipment. And this lady posted the photo on her page! My photo was selected on a page of equine material and seen by a lot of people. Soon, I will help a friend to create her file on a hiking project by being her photographer of the event Smile

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:21 pm

Emeline CROUZEAUD wrote:I chose to tell a story, it’s not necessarily funny but it’s cool. During the holidays, I see my friends. I really like taking pictures and spending time with the horses so, I did a shooting with a friend and her horse. I usually at my club take pictures of warm up or competition for social media etc... But then, we both went into a field at sunset to take pictures of her and her horse in the wild. And what’s a little crazy is that my friend sent the pictures to a very well-known equestrian designer, from whom she has already bought equipment. And this lady posted the photo on her page! My photo was selected on a page of equine material and seen by a lot of people. Soon, I will help a friend to create her file on a hiking project by being her photographer of the event Smile

Excellent. Just don't post those photos of me ! Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:25 pm

Between Christmas and the New Year, I did a PSE1 training for 5 days, it’s a first aid team training. I did it with Lena, Hugo and Jonas, we thought we’d be bored but finally we had a good laugh. We learned a lot. In concrete cases we had to simulate discomfort, cuts, loss of consciousness and Jonas even made a drunk guy (he did it very well by the way).
Thanks to this training, it will be possible to make emergency stations during events such as races or motocross, it also allows to pass the BNSSA which allows to monitor the swimming pools.

camille crochet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Ben Saada Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:14 pm

I'm going to tell you an anecdote that I haven't told anyone, it was while on vacation I probably had to do one of the hardest things in my life, change my little sister's diaper. Indeed being all alone at home I had to change it and what is it is hard, I gradually understand the difficulty of being a parent. I won't tell you the details, but I can guarantee that she had eaten well. I had managed to dodge this task so far but as a big brother I had to set an example at one point

Théo Ben Saada

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardoux Emma Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:13 am

On holiday I went in the Alpes, because my parents moved there to do the winter season. So I could practice cross country skiing, and sledge. It was really funny and the landscapes are beautiful. But the most fabulous think in my holiday, it's because it snowed a lot the day of christmas and all the village where i am turned white. Thanks to that i builed an igloo with my little brother. That's amazing ! I think it was almost ten years ago i didn't see snow at christmas. The least funny This holiday are part of my top 10 of vacations.

Pardoux Emma

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:18 pm

I don't understand why you did not want to choose the third subject which could have been very interesting, over the last 3 weeks I could have told you many anecdotes Cool and so I imagine that I will not speak either about the exploits of Alex this famous vibrator man. So I'm going to tell about the time when we decided to go snowshoeing at an altitude of two thousand meters under a snowstorm. Was that smart no but as you would say we are STAPS students. Already we start the day well with a departure planned early enough, we wake up at eleven in the morning, no worries we hurry to prepare the sandwiches and we leave. We will collect our equipment and start to climb. I forgot to specify I will throw names in this anecdotes I hope no one will read it. We start to ride everyone is fine especially Hugo who after this day will be nicknamed " le bouquetin" which is an animal which smells very strongly but which climbs the mountain very easily, I will let you guess which characteristics correspond to it.The climb was long and hard for some, harder for others who apparently did not understand that the mountain cannot be climbed in a sprint (Julien). Once at the top everyone had a feeling of achievement which was really satisfying. We eat and we decide to start the descent which was much more fun and faster, of course we went down on the buttocks. The only downside is that we had forgotten the presence of pebbles under the snow which broke our buttocks to the point that the next day we were still in pain, and I assure you that this pain does not come from other situations but many pebbles.

Anthony Lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:59 pm

Anthony Lopez wrote:I don't understand why you did not want to choose the third subject which could have been very interesting, over the last 3 weeks I could have told you many anecdotes Cool and so I imagine that I will not speak either about the exploits of Alex this famous vibrator man. So I'm going to tell about the time when we decided to go snowshoeing at an altitude of two thousand meters under a snowstorm. Was that smart no but as you would say we are STAPS students. Already we start the day well with a departure planned early enough, we wake up at eleven in the morning, no worries we hurry to prepare the sandwiches and we leave. We will collect our equipment and start to climb. I forgot to specify I will throw names in this anecdotes I hope no one will read it. We start to ride everyone is fine especially Hugo who after this day will be nicknamed " le bouquetin" which is an animal which smells very strongly but which climbs the mountain very easily, I will let you guess which characteristics correspond to it.The climb was long and hard for some, harder for others who apparently did not understand that the mountain cannot be climbed in a sprint (Julien). Once at the top everyone had a feeling of achievement which was really satisfying. We eat and we decide to start the descent which was much more fun and faster, of course we went down on the buttocks. The only downside is that we had forgotten the presence of pebbles under the snow which broke our buttocks to the point that the next day we were still in pain, and I assure you that this pain does not come from other situations but many pebbles.

Laughing thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aperri25 Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:11 pm

I'm going to tell you an anecdote of my holiday. Between Christmas and New Years, one day i drained my car with my girlfriend and her daddy
Everything went well in a good mood, my girlfriend's dad decides to start changing the oil filter it is therefore descended in the hole under the car, then he opened the oil cap and with the wind, a lot of oil fell on him. It made us all laugh a lot. My girlfriend's dad had oil on his clothes but also on his face and it was used oil. The problem is that the oil is very difficult to remove on clothing but also on the face. Finally here is a good day of holiday very cold but with a lot of good humor.

aperri25

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas_Charp Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:34 pm

So this holiday, I worked at the oysters for 2 weeks and during these 2 weeks, I've seen two "old friends" (this is just an expression to said that I don't like them so much). To give you the reason why I hate them, one of them called Hamza, this guy during high school was the "hype guy" and he trash-talked me in my back (I don't know if it's correct) but when I was with him for an exercise or something else he was super kind with me and to explain a little I hate this kind of people but whatever. After the second guy was Tom, he and I have a little fight during middle school, and maybe, I say maybe, I've got to much anger at this time in me so maybe I punched him more than him and maybe at the end of the fight 2 or 3 guys have to stop me punching and get me out the room (For him only 1 or 2 guys stop him). So yeah it was kinda awkward to see them even if we didn't have to say a single word to each other and during these 2 weeks I was seeing them every day so in the end, I was really happy to end this job and don't see them anymore because just like I said it was kinda awkward and sometimes the anger comes out but I was with a friend who calmed me out.

Thomas_Charp

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Teillet Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 pm

The story about my holidays that I decided to talk about happened during the first day.
I took a plane to go in the east of France to join my girlfriend and I have to land in Suisse. The problem is that I have been told to go to the exit “France” and not “Suisse” once arrived.
When I arrived in Suisse I take the exit “France” and go to an underground parking but there was nobody. I waited few minutes but still nobody and I can’t call her because of the bundle, then I decided to walk and follow the road because I thought there was a city or a place at the end of the road. So I walk for almost 15 minutes but the road was almost infinite because it was underground so I don’t see anything outside. I tried to call her (never mind of the bundle I have waited for too long without news) and then I saw a police car come at me and I learnt that it was forbidden to take this road as a pedestrian so they took me with their car to bring me back to the airport.
I’m glad they didn’t give me a fine but I understood that I bothered them because they did the travel only for me.

Paul Teillet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Second semester first subject Empty Chris

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 pm

On Christmas Day, with two of my cousins, after doing the last Christmas shopping and waiting for the meal to start. We wanted to go to mass because we are Christians.
So we decide to go to Talence but at the first church, we could not enter because there were too many people. Suddenly, not demoralized we headed towards the second church of Talence but as for the first we could not enter because there were also too many people.
So we went straight back for the good Christmas meal.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:06 pm

Today, John, I'm going to talk to you about my expectations for 2021.
First of all, and this is what I hope for most, is to see this s*** virus disappear, to feel safer and to do well in school. I also hope to have my second year of STAPS, because I am trying to work a lot lean circumstances, even if it is difficult. I hope to gain self-confidence, because I miss a lot, and I hope to become a better person socially and academically. I hope that all my family will be healthy in 2021, because I love them. And I also hope something very important is to become better in English to make John proud Wink

Léna Le Bondé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:43 pm

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:59 pm

This subject don't really inspired me, I didn't go anywhere during the holidays and I may talk about the new years but I don't remember anything of this evening. I may also talk about my expectations for this year but Léna did it so well and I didn't want to steal her work.
I have still one thing to talk about. It's have been a very difficult year emotionally. We spent many time alone without seeing anybody. So I hope this year, I will find the great love. I may already find it but I don't really know how to tell this person. This person is really kind, intelligent, beautifull and always in a good mood. I'm scared because I tkink he already loves someone else. Yes "he" because this person is a man.
So today, I want to declare to him my love. I know this is not the best time to tell him, because somebody just still Emma from him, but I saw Luc ans Damien send him messages and I don't want to be beat.
So today I want to say, I love you Nathan <3

Mathieu Lafaurie

Admin, Luca Maroleau and Nathan Fivet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:04 pm

Firstly, i want to say that i don't understand why you don't want to talk about the relationship between anthony, hugo and me because i think this is a really interesting subject and it proves how much humans can love themselves.
This is pity.
Anyway, i want to talk about something really different.
No this is a joke, i am going to talk about my holidays with them and Alex, Julien and Lucie (yes we had only one girl for 5 men, i let you imagine what happened).
During this journey, we passed very good times but i will explain to you the problems which we met.
The food.
One day before our start, we decided to go to supermarket. Obviously, we are young and very organized. Hum, not really. In effect, the truth was. We gone to the supermarket without list and we only thought to buy the food to do raclette.
After many losing minutes. We left the supermarket just with a part of cold meat and cheese. And we decided to stopped ourselves in Bordeaux the following day (during the travel).
You know what ? We had forget the cool box in hugo car (we didn't travel with his car).
The car let's talk about.
When we had to comeback in our house at the end of the journey. We had to put some chains on the wheels.
However, we didn't know that the tyres could deflate due to chains and cold temperatures.
So when we remove the chains, a noticeable turned on and noticed ourselves we had to inflate the wheeles.
Until then we were not stress. But we started to search a inflator.
No kidding, we search during nearly 1hour !
But we still had a long way to go. And with the curfew we had to were in our home before 8 p.m.
After, many service stations we decided to roll with a deflate wheel until the start of the motorway.
At 4 past half p.m. We finally find an inflator.
And we were cameback at home by being reassured.

Luca Maroleau

Admin, Mathieu Lafaurie and Nathan Fivet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:39 pm

For this year i wish only a life without covid i think it’s can be complicated so that’s my only wish.
It’s can be short so i can tell you a little story about our holiday with luca anthony, julien and lucie. I know that our anecdotes were only about that but we can talk about it for a long time, there’s so many story.
So the day juste before we go, we went buy some food. We didn’t buy a lot of things beacause the store was going to close and all of the food that we have bought julien put them in my car the problem is that we left with the alex and lucie’s car. I’ll lett you get the rest of this story .... We realized that in bordeaux when we left of the store where we buy the second part of the food. This story show us the organization we have during this holiday ahaha.

Bedon hugo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:43 pm

Oh shit i just see the luca’s story it’s the same. Sorry you have the proof that’s the truth and that’s we’re not very smart.

Bedon hugo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:36 pm

During my holiday, I didn't have any particular adecdotes. So I'm just going to tell you a little anecdote about my little brother. My little brother is 17 years old and was born on Christmas day (a nice present for my parents). Unfortunately, or fortunately I don't now, he is handicapped. Unfortunately because it's never fun to have a case like him in his family and it's not easy everyday BUT he is for me a source of inspiration, my source of motivation and he's also my greatest pride. Thanks to him, I've see so many things than so many people can't see. Also thanks to him, often people who look at us and who know me say that I am more mature than my age and this since I was little. It is possible that is true or false, but it's not my precoccupation, and if it's the case maybe I'm not conscient of that. On the other hand, I'm perfectly conscient to the chance than I've my brother in my life. It's probably the best gift heaven give me.
So during my holyday, withn my family we have party his birthday in addition to the new Year parties.

Landry NAULEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clémence.varin Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:13 pm

During my holiday I have seen my best friend with 2 others friends in Rouen. And she had a party with 10 people but her parents don’t know that. They though we were 5 and not 14. The next day we have clean everything and when her parents come he said “ Oh great it’s very clean”. But what they didn’t know was that the table was stained,many glasses were broken and my ass too (I felt down during a pyramid). So no it’s not ok.

clémence.varin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jonas Jamai Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:42 am

So I’m going to speak about a thing that happened during the holidays; I went to the ski and on the Sunday morning when we went skiing. We took 3 hours to go to the ski station because all the roads we took were closed. there was snow every where and we got stuck more than one time. It’s was quite funny at the end. It was a good way to start 2021. It wil be better than 2020

jonas Jamai

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rmercher Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:09 pm

I have several resolutions for 2021.
The first is to quit smoking. I start my third week without tobacco, the since was complicated but now I start to live better I happen a few times in the day to want but I easily manage to pass my desire.
The second is to pass my school year. My first semester overall is passing well despite some negative marks.
And the last one is to succeed in handball and keep my place on the professional team of my club.

rmercher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:33 pm

rmercher wrote:I have several resolutions for 2021.
The first is to quit smoking. I start my third week without tobacco, the since was complicated but now I start to live better I happen a few times in the day to want but I easily manage to pass my desire.
The second is to pass my school year. My first semester overall is passing well despite some negative marks.
And the last one is to succeed in handball and keep my place on the professional team of my club.

I think stopping smoking has improved your English. you were great this morning Romain.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next