UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 session 7

+10
pablobrandeau
Mathéo
BOUTAUD Camille
Benjamin
Clarence
Albane de Braqu
romain.changeur
Jérémy Hachani
CROUZAT Emelyne
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Semester 2 session 7 Empty Semester 2 session 7

Post by Admin Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:53 pm

This week speak about "Tropical Islands" or "the COVID measures".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 session 7 Empty Re: Semester 2 session 7

Post by CROUZAT Emelyne Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Tropical Islands is a very interesting topic for me. First of all I love tropical islands. Since I was a little girl I dreamed of going there for several reasons. In the tropical islands there are different animals and flora from home and I would like to discover it. Then the people living there live differently than us and I would like to learn about their culture and their way of life. There is another reason, the ocean that surrounds these islands are beautiful and I would love to swim in and surf if possible as surfing is a sport that I always attracted. Visiting the tropical islands is one of my Dreams.

CROUZAT Emelyne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jérémy Hachani Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:00 pm

For this week, I chose the topic "the COVID measures". I think that the different measures that have been taken by the government since the beginning of the pandemic are not always the best decisions to make. Indeed, first for the second containment, leaving schools, colleges and high schools open but not higher education institutions is not very equitable for all. Moreover, I don't understand people's behavior in general because given that the confinement was pronounced and well for my part I understand that it is necessary to stay at home and well I find it very silly that people all gather together in the supermarkets.
I am going to dwell on these words despite the fact that there is so much more to say about inequalities and injustices in the face of this pandemic...

Jérémy Hachani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.changeur Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:27 pm

For this week, I chose to take as a subject the "tropical islands". First of all, I chose this theme because it makes me think of summer, and who says summer, says holidays. So for me to go to an island, it will be a dream. The turquoise blue sea, the warm sand and of course party every night but with the mask of course. I think I’ll go to an island for a special occasion because I consider it a dream. Maybe for a proposal or for the wedding, something extraordinary. Apart from holidays, I think it’s good to visit these kinds of places, to learn new things, discover new cultures etc...

romain.changeur

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Albane de Braqu Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:38 pm

i never been to a tropical island, but like many people I think it's a real dream. The sun, the blue sea, the palms tree, tropicals islands are synonyms of vacation. But I think there are also disavantages, especially when you live there all year round. I don't know if I could handle the constant heat and humidity. And even if I live in the countryside and that I am not particularly afraid of insects, I think that there is not the same level. So i think it's a great place to go in vacation and if i could i would leave today, but I don't know if I could live there all my life, I like snow too much for that.

Albane de Braqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarence Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:08 pm

In light of the two topics you are proposing, I will choose the first one.
When we refer to the tropical islands, we have the image of a beach with fine sand, emerald blue water, coconut trees, a cocktail in the hand and lying on a deckchair. the picture of the perfect holiday
however there is the other side of the postcard and this heavenly place.
indeed the climate is very difficult to live, weather ballast are very important like storms
however the fauna and flora must be really beautiful with species of animals that are very rare

Clarence

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:25 am

I will talk about tropical islands. I have never been to a tropical island before but hopefully that will change in august. Indeed, I hope to go and see my sister who is in Martinique. She's there until september because she is doing her end of study internship there. Hopefully covid will be a lot more under control in August so that I can catch a plane to go there. I can't wait to just sit on the beach with a T-Punch in my hand looking at the beautiful turquoise water and enjoying the lovely heat from the sun.

Benjamin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUTAUD Camille Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:52 am

I'm going to talk tropical islands. I have never been to a tropial island but I would love to. I would not like to live there, but go there for a holiday. I would like to go there to enjoy the sun, to be able to bathe and to discover new landscapes.

BOUTAUD Camille

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 session 7 Empty the covid

Post by Mathéo Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:17 pm

for the subject today I decided to talk about covid measures, for me it's nonsense the government without fools of us the sanitary measures taken are too strict and then one day it is useless, for example the first confinement there are some who have been badly lived me I rather lived them well and above all it was effective, and after they give us a second completely useless confinement I just felt like I was on vacation, and now they don't really know what to do the students are totally forgotten it's big nonsense in short it's another subject. Before it was student night on Thursday night now Thursday night is Castex night, the government speaks for nothing, if we continue like this we will never get out of it, the students have no end of life many people are in this situation. That's all for me there is still so much to say but hey ...

Mathéo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pablobrandeau Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:05 pm

For this week, I'm going to talk about the "tropical islands". I have never been there but it could be a dream. After that, I don't want to go any more than that because I think we would get bored quickly unless we went with a bunch of friends with whom we could party, have fun, play. sport finally have a good time. I especially think that it is in a place like that that we forget all the problems of life and especially this virus which evolves in the world.

pablobrandeau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninon Ragot Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:37 pm

I chose to speak of the tropical islands. It is a great destination for tourists. There are a lot of destinations to discover, such as Tahiti, the Maldives, or the Caribbean. In my personal experience, this is the place where we spend the best vacations; There is so much to discover, especially the seabed. I have traveled a lot to see the seabed. The only drawback is the length of the trips. Later I dream of living in an island.

Ninon Ragot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:02 am

I chose to speak to the tropical island. It's one of the dream for many people because it's a one of the best destinations for take a great moment. Because he have the sea with the turquoise water, the fine sand, the sun, and the landscape with plamier. When you are on this place we forgot every problem and you profite of the life. So i dream to go on the tropical island

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Piekarski Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:18 pm

I chose to talk about tropical islands, and not covid measurements because I'm fed up with covid. The tropical islands are very touristy and attractive places. I would like to go to a tropical island, it's really pretty. It is hot and humid, and there are dangerous insects or animals as a negative point.

Paul Piekarski

Back to top Go down

Post by Truffandier Elise Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:34 pm

I think COVID measures where good but not good at the same time.
I think the must have to do is to make a confinement for all the population to less the time to find a solution, because the number of positive person not decreases with this measures.

Truffandier Elise

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down