UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Session 7

+10
Gaëtan GARCIA
corantin E
Mathilde Donguy
Maéva De Sousa
Dorian MIMAUD
Marc Monot
Elisa VINCENT
Pierre JEUDI
Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI
Admin
14 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty Semester 2 Session 7

Post by Admin Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:04 am

This week's topic is your Future. what do you want to do in L2 and then later in your life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty Re: Semester 2 Session 7

Post by Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:19 pm

I hope nothing from L2 because I hope to be able to go back go physiotherapy school... So I want to become a physiotherapist, but places passing through STAPS are less. Besides I have to prepare cover letters to have a concrete file (I have to hurry I still haven't done it !), and I have to ensure the exams as in the first semester ! If I'm not taken, my plan B is as follows : finish my STAPS license to be a university professor (sports or biomechanics). I could also go to APAS, it's an environment which ressembles that of physiotherapy. But normally if my project comes true, no more English lessons for me !

Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:40 pm

Sarah LAVIGNON NASRI wrote:I hope nothing from L2 because I hope to be able to go back go physiotherapy school... So I want to become a physiotherapist, but places passing through STAPS are less. Besides I have to prepare cover letters to have a concrete file (I have to hurry I still haven't done it !), and I have to ensure the exams as in the first semester ! If I'm not taken, my plan B is as follows : finish my STAPS license to be a university professor (sports or biomechanics). I could also go to APAS, it's an environment which ressembles that of physiotherapy. But normally if my project comes true, no more English lessons for me !

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty LAST session

Post by Pierre JEUDI Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:15 pm

I will tell you about the future I want. First of all, the closest future is the choice of the specialty in L2, I will orient myself in ES but I would have liked to touch everything, thereafter I will surely do a little bit of management in order to to have several strings to my bow. Why not go on to a master's degree with mental preparation and physical performance as it is done in Tarbes. To subsequently enter working life as coaches, physical preparation or mental coach or management advisor ...

Pierre JEUDI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisa VINCENT Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:08 am

In L2, I would like to go to the EM sector because afterwards I would like to become a sports teacher. I know that this sector is very complicated and that there is a lot of demand but I am very motivated. In the future I would like to become a sports teacher in college or high school and why not in a sports school like STAPS, I would also like to become a gymnastics coach in my spare time. I also wonder about becoming a sports teacher abroad which can be very interesting to learn another language and travel.

Elisa VINCENT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Monot Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:18 am

I want to do a master, because I don't want make just one job in my life but I want and a school bagage and don't must restart study on the age of 40.
I want to go in EM in L2 to study the job of sport Teacher. I think I like it and than can become my job. I think about the Gendarmerie too, work in a mountain section so that called the PGHM.
For the futur in general, I want to travel around the world, eat all of the specialty from each country. I want to speak better English ^^ because I need it for travelling.
And I enjoy about the present because we don't really know what can arrived in the futur.

Marc Monot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian MIMAUD Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:11 pm

First of all, before L2 we have to succeed L1 but if I pass to L2 I would like to go in EM. In the future, I would like to be a sport teacher this is the job I want to do. It's difficult because there are many participation but I take my chance.
In the future I would like to continue rugby just to take fun and play with friends. After I don't know I can give my passion by training children why not.
Apart from that I don't ask too many questions I live life as it happens.

Dorian MIMAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maéva De Sousa Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 pm

At the beginning, I wanted to go in "management du sport" for my L2 because, I wanted to move toward marketing, communication in the world of sport. After having reflected a lot in myself and also with my parents, I will try to make a "BTS" at the start of the next school year. Not having ma semester, I'm not too motivated anymore...
So, I hope to do "BTS commerce international" and then go to business school to then try to do a master.
Unfortunately, I don't have any precise ideas on the job I want to do.

Maéva De Sousa

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:27 pm

Maéva De Sousa wrote:At the beginning, I wanted to go in "management du sport" for my L2 because, I wanted to move toward marketing, communication in the world of sport. After having reflected a lot in myself and also with my parents, I will try to make a "BTS" at the start of the next school year. Not having ma semester, I'm not too motivated anymore...
So, I hope to do "BTS commerce international" and then go to business school to then try to do a master.
Unfortunately, I don't have any precise ideas on the job I want to do.

I wish you all the best. you'll need English still Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Donguy Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:46 am

After having validated my L1, I would like to go in the "sport management" sector and then work in sports events. And why not one day have my own business. I think that sector can suit me because I like accounting and management. After my L3, I don’t know if I continue on a Master Staps or if I’m heading more towards business management.
And in the near future, I want to continue tennis and to be able to train young people.

Mathilde Donguy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by corantin E Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:09 pm

To begining, i hope have my L1 and if i have them, i will like come in ES (sports training) mention at Angouleme. To become coach of the basket team at high level because i know that don't never pro player in basket-ball so i will like allows at the future young players to realized their dream.
i will like contribute at the new generation. So, i will participe in humanitarian association. After that, my last dream is to create a big basket-ball club in france with the possibily for all to play in basket-ball. There will be, masculin and feminin team, teams for handicap. From high level to loisir; one training center for high level, with a organisation and staff for the teams and more. The goal is put forward the sport for all at all level. Promote the sports values and give desire at people to practice.

corantin E

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty future

Post by Gaëtan GARCIA Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:20 am

I hope there won't be any L2 for me next year!
I came in staps to be physiotherapist because I didn't want to go in medecine. I know that it will be very complicated because there are a lot of students applying for this option. I have to work very hard for the next 7 weeks and I maybe I'll do it. I have other plans if it does not work. The first option is to apply on parcoursup for LAS or PASS but I'm a bit afraid of going in medicine first year.
The second option I have is to apply in Belgium to integrate a physiotherapist school without any selection. However it is just about luck because french students are selected at random.
In any case the most important is to succeed in STAPS so I would avoid many issues and it would be a far easier way than medicine or a foreign country!
I'm sorry mister Cox but I should not see you next year....

Gaëtan GARCIA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:42 am

Gaëtan GARCIA wrote:I hope there won't be any L2 for me next year!
I came in staps to be physiotherapist because I didn't want to go in medecine. I know that it will be very complicated  because there are a lot of students applying for this option. I have to work very hard for the next 7 weeks and I maybe I'll do it. I have other plans if it does not work. The first option is to apply on parcoursup for LAS or PASS but I'm a bit afraid of going in medicine first year.
The second option I have is to apply in Belgium to integrate a physiotherapist school without any selection. However it is just about luck because french students are selected at random.
In any case the most important is to succeed in STAPS so I would avoid many issues and it would be a far easier way than medicine or a foreign country!
I'm sorry mister Cox but I should not see you next year....

haha

All the best Gaetan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Session 7 Empty For the next year

Post by Vigié Alexis Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:13 pm

For next year, in L2, I have the ambition to go to EM, with the aim of becoming a sports teacher to middle or high schools, even if I know that this sector is in great demand by a large number of '' student I am very motivated to succeed in this field, to show what I am capable of and what I will be able to bring as a sports teacher to middle and high school students

Vigié Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Brissonnet Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:18 pm

Next year if I validate my L1, I would like to go to the Education and Motricity section, because I would like to become a school teacher. I would like to work in primary school. If I succeed I will then have to go to Master MEEF and then take the CRPE competition. If I do not validate a min year and that I am not taken in repeating in STAPS, I re-registered on Parcousup, I chose a license of Sociology, a license of sciences of the education and a license of history. For the MEEF master, I can be taken in La Rochelle because it is very close to my home.

Nina Brissonnet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:50 pm

In my case I don't really know what I want to do in the future because my mind change everytime so it's hard to choose. However, I know some things I want like I want to travel and move I don't want a boring job where you never move or where you stay behind your screen doing the same everyday.
I need something physical or very interesting like the research on the human body it fascinates me so much. I've also think about forensics, I think it can be very interesting but I think my ideas of the job are distorted by some series like Dexter but I keep it in my mind.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by valentin.faydel Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:52 pm

If I got my L1 then I'm going to the section EM. But after I don't realy know, since I was a child I've choose my orientation according to what I like. In college I liked science so I've do an S bac espacilay in SVT. And for my stydy after the bac I've also choose like this, I liked SVT and sport so let's see in STAPS. But after my study... I haven't any idea.

valentin.faydel

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down