UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester)

Go down

UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester) Empty UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester)

Post by Julien Ruiz Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:51 am

Hello sir,

I built this topic post to send all my UP English work I should do each week since January !
I am late, it's not a surprise, but I'm back in the race of the semester.
The whole work I've to send, will be there, right before the deadline time !

Have a nice day !

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester) Empty Re: UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester)

Post by Julien Ruiz Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:04 am

What do you expect for 2021 ?

So there we are.
2021 is starting, I would not write about COVID, but I have to say some things I am thinking about.
First, COVID situation might be done this summer and restart again in september.
If we are lucky, we'all may play beach-volleyball while drinking lemonade.

To be honest with you, I was thinking about doing a break in my studies between year 2 and 3 to work and earn money. I think I am losing myself this year because there aren't sport and only homework to send.
You know me now, I prefer classes like your oral class, finals tests but I hate homework, I feel it wrong with me.
So, 2021 ? I dont really know, I want to work and earn some money and because of COVID, I'm pretty sur the next year will be the same, lack of sports classes and a lot of homeworks.
I have to be smartest and take opportunities !

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester) Empty Re: UP English Julien RUIZ (4th Semester)

Post by Julien Ruiz Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:14 am

The APSA's re-start

Jesus, I was writing about sport and COVID last post !

Well, I don't know what can I write more about this situation...
I love sports, I don't prefer any sport, I like them all. That's why I'm in STAPS University.
I like money and business too, but how can I earn money and do my business strategy if I cannot learn and practice more in sports. We are not in HSE school, so we have to perform in sport learning, we have to earn some tips about sports.

If really think, University was killing our future with a lack of APSA's re-start.

To write about another personal thing about re-start, I would say, I needed this re-start to improve myself in swimming to pass my final rescue test in April, I feel it impossible, I didn't practice since November !

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:26 am

What is the best sport in world and why ?

I will really start to think, UP English is playing with me...

Well, I said last post I like all sports. I think I love them because every sports are humans creations and to create and build a strong sport which bring back supporters and viewers, it needs to be well thinking, with a real strategy in gameplay.

I would say every sports are best, depending of the request. If someone thinks "best sport" is all about physical condition, bodybuilding seems the good one, if we don't think about cheats and painting.

If another thinks "best sport" is all about spectate, I would say soccer and rugby are great, and to be honest I cannot respond to him because a lot of sport in 2021 are incredible spectate like tennis, because physcials conditions are evolving.

But to conclude, I would say, the best sport in my hearth is american football because the strategy is insane while the spectate of physical condition is amazing.
It's just depending of ideas.

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:45 am

Performance enhancing drugs

What a great topic there !

I don't have a lot of knowledge to be the smartest guy in this class about drugs in sport.
I'll try my best to make your reading work as pleasure time.

I think and nobody will contest me, drugs in sport are cheats. I will not write about drugs in general but I would compare sportmans who use it to cheat and a simple guy in daily life who cheats and don't realize the importance.

Y'all and propably me first, report cheats in sport. It's illegal ! Sport has to be clean, showing us the power of humans skills without cheating. It feels right. It's more important in high level of sport, because spormans have to be egal, obviously there are differences in genetic but at top of level, every candidates are genetically ready to perform.

Sp cheating isn't right, what about people who cheat in daily life ? The guy who cheats on works and tests ?
The guy who cheats on road, driving fastest than he should does ? What about every lies spoken ?
I think using drugs in sport isn't respectable, but I have to say it to you, did you think about his (her) career, his family, his job and reputation in front of supporters, if he (she) fail at the top ?
It's just about winning willingness. Some humans just want to be better and don't live with defeat, the cannot live with it, so they want a chance to reach the top.

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down