UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The injuries

+21
Louis0
Kilian
Maeline
Baurreau Jordan
Lou Signorello
Antoine daudens
Darius Valente 1
William Michaud
mlequeux
Julie Priou
Clément H
Louise Turgis
Louis Parion
Charlotte Boucly
Alban
Florent D
Hugo C
luca.barranger
Ellyn
Nolhan Landreau
océane lavoute
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The injuries Empty The injuries

Post by océane lavoute Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:51 pm

I have never had a big injury other than a sprained ankle in football. Following this injury my ankle became weakened so I had several small injuries such as tendon and nerve displacements. I also had tears in my thigh. Football is a sport where there are a lot of injuries.

océane lavoute

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty Nolhan Landreau

Post by Nolhan Landreau Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:53 pm

I have had several injuries from rugby. Heel fracture, sprain and my biggest injury is the fractured femur from a tackle. Rugby is a contact sport which makes injuries more serious.

Nolhan Landreau

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty Injuries

Post by Ellyn Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:25 pm

We know that sports injuries are common in all sports. They are known to be very painful physically, but we don't talk enough about the impact on the mental level. After an injury, it is important to take care of yourself physically and mentally to avoid re-injury. Indeed, if we don't take care of ourselves mentally, we are more likely to re-injure ourselves because we are afraid. But we don't want to stop doing sport so we have to take care of ourselves 100% !

Ellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by luca.barranger Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:47 am

In the sport I play, Basketball, I have already been injured several times. The most common injuries are sprains when receiving the ball, or twist the ankle after jumping. Others are rarer, such as turning a finger over a contact, which is already happened to a team mate.

luca.barranger

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty Re: The injuries

Post by Hugo C Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:58 am

Hi,
I never have big injuries, just I broke my thumb in Judo and I move few bones in my foot again in Judo. For me injuries are stupid because it's that when we are'nt focused that we hurt ourselves. If we are focus, If we warm up correctly reduced totally or almost injuries.

Hugo C

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty my Injury

Post by Florent D Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:25 am

I’m injured for all my life because I have bad nursed a tearing at a muscle under left adductor. But I can do a sport thanks to auto-massage with a scroll. Now I have retained that one injured he want to leave a time for to nurse injury. It’s my only injury of sport.

Florent D

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty the injuries

Post by Alban Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:45 am

I haven't had a lot of injuries in my life, my biggest was a broken wrist when I had ten. After I had a lot of sprains on my hand when I played basketball and two on my ankle that I no longer remember how I did.

Alban

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Boucly Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:56 am

To this day, I have suffered from a multitude of injuries, especially to my knee.

I think injuries can be something that can change a life, destroy it, especially for us sports students because it can transform our future from one day to the next. We think we can do something like athletic trainer but because of a serious injury we can't do sports anymore.

Charlotte Boucly

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Parion Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:31 pm

Whether in everyday life or at sport, I'm never had a big injuries like a fracture or a tear. Of course at basketball, I'm already twisted a finger because of surprise pass, or a ankle because of a bad backing ; but I never had a injuries who necessite more one week so as not to hurt anymore.

Louis Parion

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Turgis Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Hi,
In my sport there aren’t many injuries are different because we uses mainly arms and shoulders and a little bit legs. I’ve got keep that I’ll probably have on my shoulders for the rest of my life. I subluxed my left shoulder several times and there’s a move in my sport, I can’t do right now. This injury took away some of my self-confidence, as well as an opportunity to do better in the competition. My first injury to my arm and therefore my left shoulder was in judo competition. The injuries are caused by a wrong move, or an action, has gone beyond our limits...

Louise Turgis

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément H Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:48 pm

Injuries are an integral part of my daily life.
In my childhood I broke my tybia, I denied this injury for a long time because it happened at the worst time (I was qualified for the French championship and I was one of the favorites).
Now I try to see the bright side of things and take injuries as signals from my body to improve.

Clément H

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Priou Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:09 pm

Let's talk about injuries. To be honest, it's not one of my favorite subject because I think injuries have shattered so many sport dreams.
In my personal experience, I didn't know lots of injuries : I broke two times my right wrist when I was young playing in the garden, and during an handball match I broke my two little fingers. These injuries aren't big injuries which can stop sport's career. It's not the case for everyone : Marco van Basten (footballer) or Mario Lemieux (hockey player) for exemple have seen their athletic career end due to injuries...
Injuries have multiple origins, they are sometimes due to a bad listening of the body, to an unstable way of life, to some weaknesses but sometimes simply to a bad luck, and this is very hard for the morale of an athlete.

Julie Priou

Back to top Go down

Post by mlequeux Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:20 pm

Injuries are a subject that athletes fear, because the problem is that after large injuries take a long time to heal. But any injuries such as sprains, fractures and dislocation prevents sports for a period of time.
In my case, i did the right cruciate ligaments a year ago and i had to stop sport for a year and it was really very long.

mlequeux

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty THe Injuries

Post by William Michaud Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Today i have an injury at tibial hamstring. it's a muscle tear that i was made in class when we did rugby. Since 2/3 years i have lot of injury at inferior member. I had 2 muscle tear at iliopsoas, 1 contracture at calf and 3 muscle tear at tibial hamstring.

William Michaud

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty the injuries

Post by Darius Valente 1 Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:00 pm

I never had important injuries in sport or outside. My biggest injuries of all time was tendonitis at left shoulder and I could't move my left arm during 1 week. I got this injury during musculation session. I have always been a sportsman and for me if you do a good warm-up you should not get hurt.

Darius Valente 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine daudens Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:33 pm

Every sportsman I know has been injured at some point. Including me, in fact last year I did 5 times. Once the third injury was over I got worried and started doing physiotherapy, but I continued to play sport on the side. I then had x-rays, ultrasound and an arthroscanner (very unpleasant, they inject a liquid into the joint). The results told me that there was a bundle of ligament that was severed and another that was very distended. I did physiotherapy during all my holidays and for the moment my ankle is holding up and it's better because if I sprain it again I'll have to have an operation which would mean 5 months without sport.

Antoine daudens

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty injuries

Post by Lou Signorello Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Injuries are the things most feared by sportspeople. for example I injured my cruciate ligaments it was very painful and because of that I had to stop swimming and competition. Depending on the injury the athlete's career can come to an end. This is why it is necessary to warm up well to limit muscle injuries.

Lou Signorello

Back to top Go down

Post by Baurreau Jordan Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:59 pm

The Injuries is a large themes because it exists different types of injuries like injuries in sports so physical or injuries mental so insults or bullying. In a first time i talk to injuries physical in particular at the football. It is common the soccers players suffer injuries especially with fatigs. personnally i suffered an injuries this weekend in a game following a killer tackle and i came out with a sprain.
In a second time im against harrassment because i suffered a daily harrassment in 6th by 4 stupid student. For me is important to speak to children before he does anything stupid and before they hurt other children.

Baurreau Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maeline Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Injuries can happen according to several actors, such as lack of sleep, poor nutrition, unsuitable materials, poor technique or even over training. So how can we avoid all kinds of injuries? You should know that the certainty of not getting injured in sport does not exist. Injury can happen very quickly because of a lack of attention, for example, when we run for example we can not see the edge of a sidewalk and sprain an ankle.

Maeline

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty Injuries in sport

Post by Kilian Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:36 pm

I think that when you practice sport at any type of level, you can meet some physical problem.
The first exemple is with footballers, many of them say that they he can't practice football in high level because they have been victim of ruptures of the cruciate ligaments.
But it's same for STAPS's student, he practices many sport in a week, so recuperation is essential to continue to practice with pleasure the sport at a intense level.

Kilian

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty My injuries

Post by Louis0 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:57 am

Sport is an activity that essentially works the muscles, bones and tendons.
My personal relationship with serious injuries is not very extensive.
However, during my years as a high level athlete, where training was very intensive and competitions were fast paced, my body began to saturate.
Tendonitis and aches and pains one after the other without my body ever recovering. Rest would have been the solution but at this level you rest and we take your place.
Finally, I was not very efficient because I was playing at 50% of my skills.

Louis0

Back to top Go down

The injuries Empty My injuries

Post by Louis0 Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:59 am

Sport is an activity that essentially works the muscles, bones and tendons.
My personal relationship with serious injuries is not very extensive.
However, during my years as a high level athlete, where training was very intensive and competitions were fast paced, my body began to saturate.
Tendonitis and aches and pains one after the other without my body ever recovering. Rest would have been the solution but at this level you rest and we take your place.
Finally, I was not very efficient because I was playing at 50% of my skills.

Louis0

Back to top Go down

Post by lucascollin Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:54 am

We know that in sport,
there are very good sides and in particular health and even the pleasure of practicing. However, when we do a sport too intensively, it also happens that our body is too unfair to us even. It is in this case that we suffer injuries. They can be short, long, internal, external and more or less painful, it is clear that it is a real hell for sports lovers.

lucascollin

Back to top Go down

Post by bryan bichot Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:38 am

The injuries:

I know they injuries because last years, i had a sprained knee, and during three mounth i don't prictice sport.
it's big difficulte moment because i don't like just watch my class doing sport, and i just around to a band like a disable, i hate that. I think is the same thing for every athletic, when you love sport you fear only one thing, the injuries.

bryan bichot

Back to top Go down

Post by charly caillault Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:00 pm

In sports, injuries are the one thing that all athletes fears most beacause indeed a simple injury can ruin a career in one instant. For example, in soccer, one of the best known are the cruciate ligaments.
3 years ago I broke my collarbone, which resulted in me not playing sports for 3 months since i play handball and use my arm constantly.

charly caillault

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next