UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 - Basic Fit

+20
Lilou Landret
charlotte gerbaud
lucas makan
Raphaelle Dubois
Elise Dubois
thuel Isis
axel drouillard
Melvyn
Marchand Timothé
Paul Lemonnier
quentinniord
juliette baril
Carla
maxlévêque
romain.thillard
Hélaury noiraud
Dorian Gautier
Valentin Verlaine
Lucas Rousseau
Admin
24 posters

Go down

Week 3 - Basic Fit Empty Week 3 - Basic Fit

Post by Admin Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:17 pm

50 words - make me smile.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Basic Fit Empty Re: Week 3 - Basic Fit

Post by Lucas Rousseau Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:10 pm

Basic fit it's the best thing in the world!!!!!!!!!
Basic fit it's my wife, my gym. I pass my time over there . There are to much machinery for bulk his body . The best exercice it's the the bench press, i love this . Basic fit it's not just a gym, it's much more because one can meet people, push one's limits and drink the yanga drink which is a masterclass. Please go to BASIC FIT, YOU WILL THANK ME !

Lucas Rousseau

Admin and Paul Lemonnier like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Verlaine Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:15 pm

The subject chosen was basic fit. First of all, Basic Fit is a weight room chain. There are theaters all over France. The goal is to pay a subscription per week, month or year. For after filling use weight machines. We can choose to have a physical coach with us to tell us the right movements to do and to motivate us.

Valentin Verlaine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Gautier Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:24 pm

For me , when you say " Basic Fit " you say the bodybuilding. Basic Fit is the sports hall , where you subscrite for month or year for to have access to fitness machines. You can choose your programm. It's paradise for gain muscle and to lose weight. In Angoulême, there are 3 sports halls.

Dorian Gautier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hélaury noiraud Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:50 am

Basic fit is a gym company founded in 2004 in the Netherlands. This company now has many rooms, including several near us. In these structures we can find many fitness machines such as the press, the treadmill, elliptical bikes, dumbells and many more. This sign is in two colors (orange and black), that we find in these fitness rooms, on the machines, on the walls and on the membership card. Many people will train in this gym company, this brand had 2,25 million members in October 2020.

Hélaury noiraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:32 pm

Basic Fit is a fitness room company founded in 2003 in the Netherlands. In 2020, this company had 831 fitness rooms spread across the Netherlands, France, Spain, Belgium
and Luxembourg. One can do bodybuilding there is full of other sports activities.

romain.thillard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maxlévêque Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:39 am

Basic fit is a gym brand created in 2004 in Netherlands and currently has more than 800 fitness rooms.It is a well known place to improve your physique thanks to a lot of devices:there is a lot to do here!
It's famous, it's convenient, it's nice, there is no reason not to train at Basic-fit.

maxlévêque

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:27 pm

Basic-Fit is a fitness company, founded in 2004 in the Netherlands. In 2020, there were 831 gyms worldwide and 393 gyms in France. This gym allows all types of people to come and train. Basic-Fit helps you stay in shape, lose weight or take muscle. Personally I like to go to this gym because it allows me to surpass myself sometimes and discover new machines.

Carla

Admin and Carla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by juliette baril Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:09 pm

Basic fit is a gym company founded in 2004 in the Netherlands. This company is number 1 in fitness in Europe with more than 700 clubs open. For people who love bodybuilding it is ideal, There are a lot of machines. We can train with others, alone or even take a coach.

juliette baril

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by quentinniord Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:49 pm

Basic fit is a gym created in 2004 in the Netherlands, nowadays we can find more and more rooms next to us. This gym or rather bodybuilding room has several machines. Each bodybuilding machine served worked a particular part of the body. This fitness room is therefore a good way to keep or improve your physical fitness.

quentinniord

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:37 pm

Basic fit is a very well known and widespread gym in France and Europe. For one person the price is 20€ per month. I don't know much about Basic Fit, you should rather ask Lucas, Melvyn and Timothé who are the monsters of the gym.

Paul Lemonnier

Admin and Melvyn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marchand Timothé Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:00 pm

basic fit is a gym company that was founded in 2004. A lot of people go there because it is one of the lowest priced brands. I personally also go there to do weight training 3 times a week. I go on Monday with Lucas who is a big machine that lifts 120kg in the bench press.

Marchand Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvyn Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:48 am

I was a little reluctant to register for basic fit but by going to train from Monday to Thursday evening on Angoulème then on Saturday at La Rochelle with friends, I changed my mind a bit. Without lying, it's not just this that made me change my mind because seeing the girls in this gym, I tell myself that basic fit is an incredible gym.

Melvyn

Back to top Go down

Post by axel drouillard Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:01 am

basic fit is a gym for weight training. being injured in the back I cannot register, but I want to. this room is located 10 minutes from my house, so I am thinking of registering there next week. i think it s a good idea in view of my body. I intend to change physically this year.

axel drouillard

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Fitness is a sports activity that I practice regularly. Even if I don’t often go to the fitness club as Basic fit, I rather train at home with youtube videos. Fitness allows me to maintain myself physically. What I prefer the most is muscle building but without the machines, I also like cardio classes!

thuel Isis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Basic Fit Empty Week 3 - Basic Fit

Post by Elise Dubois Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:17 pm

With more than 320 clubs, Basic fit is the largest sports hall chain in France. In their club you can do sports unlimited, every day of the week. We can also participate in virtual group courses and follow them at home via the video platform in the basic-fit application. That’s not all, when we don’t know what to do, we can have a coach who will advise us.

Elise Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphaelle Dubois Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Basic-Fit is a fitness company founded in 2004 in the Netherlands. It is a company that allows people who want it to be able to put themselves or get back in shape.For people who want it they can even be followed by sports coaches. They will know you motivated as their slogan says: Go for it !

Raphaelle Dubois

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:27 pm

The chosen theme is basic fit.
Basic fit is a gym chain in France. It has more than 320 clubs to its assets. The closest to the university are located in St Yiriex, soyaux and champniers.
Entrance to the room is chargeable and there are also subscriptions.
If you want more information ask Lucas Rousseau.

lucas makan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by charlotte gerbaud Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Basic fit is a fitness company created in 2003 by Eric Wilborts and René Moos. Basic fit is currently in France, the largest chain of gyms, with more than 320 gyms. To access these gyms, you have to pay a monthly or annual subscription.

charlotte gerbaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilou Landret Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Basic fit is a company that runs many fitness rooms all over the world. This company was founded in the Netherlands by Eric Wilborts and René Moos in 2004 . today there are nearly 320 clubs in France . This figure continues to increase Basic fit made its will to compete on the price and to compete on the access in terms of distance which is valued with the creation of clubs everywhere in the world and especially everywhere in France .

Lilou Landret

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Loan Soulard Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Basic-Fit is the European market leader in the value-for-money fitness market with over 560 clubs across the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Spain today. Its operating model is based on a quality service and no frills approach, with family membership costing €19.99 per month. Clubs are well equipped, offer virtual group classes and 24 hour opening in some venues.

Loan Soulard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurène Coulombier Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:19 pm

Founded in 2004 in the Netherlands, Basic Fit is a fitness company.
Several machines are available such as treadmilss, press, bycicles, rowing machines..
Basic Fit, European Leader can meet several objectives such as muscles building , weight control, avoiding stress...
In Angoulême, there are 2 Basic fit in Soyaux and Champniers.

Laurène Coulombier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:14 pm

Basic Fit is a service wich allows you to have access to a room full of machines and objects with wich you can practice a physical activity. I have never been to Basic Fit, but I'm pretty sure that you can meet people from the age of 16 to the age of 50 or 60. Because it gives the opportunity to stay in good shape by having a day-to-day sport routine.

Yamine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur-robi Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Founded in 2004 in the Netherlands, Basic Fit is a fitness company.
In Angoulême, there are 4 Basic fit in Soyaux, Champniers, Angouleme and La Couronne.
It has more than 320 clubs to its assets.

arthur-robi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down