UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions !

+14
cdelage11
Amandine. G
Florian Kasprzak
LéaC
Mélanie Pecchio
Nicolas Lecat
Admin
Amélia TLILI
julie
amandine.A
MaéA
Lacombe Pauline
marie fourgnaud
Marie.David
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions ! Empty GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions !

Post by MaéA Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:27 am

What are your 2022 resolutions ? Very Happy

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions ! Empty Re: GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions !

Post by Marie.David Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:10 pm

For 2022 I haven't really made any resolutions. I know I never keep them. If I were to make them anyway, it would be to improve my surfing, my English, and to travel whenever I get the chance without hesitation. I would like to try and buy myself a bunch of flowers every month, as I am a big fan of flowers. It would be nice if I could see my family more, spend more time with my brothers.
I would also have to stop using the school vending machine. Laughing

Marie.David

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marie fourgnaud Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:08 am

Every year I’ve made resolutions, but I never keep them all. So for 2022, I made resolutions that I can keep and that are more focused on well-being.
- The first is to be happy and to develop personally and professionally, to better manage stress and pressure.
- The second is to succeed in my studies
- The third is to travel as much as possible with my relatives in France or abroad
- The fourth is to take care of my body by drinking more, doing more physical activity, giving me more time to feel good.

If I succeed in keeping them, I succeed in my year 2022!

marie fourgnaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:52 pm

Marie.David wrote:For 2022 I haven't really made any resolutions. I know I never keep them. If I were to make them anyway, it would be to improve my surfing, my English, and to travel whenever I get the chance without hesitation. I would like to try and buy myself a bunch of flowers every month, as I am a big fan of flowers. It would be nice if I could see my family more, spend more time with my brothers.
I would also have to stop using the school vending machine. Laughing

Improving your English is a great idea. What are you doing with that in mind? Go Fluent? Duolingo? Something else?

As for the flowers - they are lovely but why not buy a living plant each month instead - you could always give them to your Mum if you got tired of them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:53 pm

marie fourgnaud wrote:Every year I’ve made resolutions, but I never keep them all. So for 2022, I made resolutions that I can keep and that are more focused on well-being.
- The first is to be happy and to develop personally and professionally, to better manage stress and pressure.
- The second is to succeed in my studies
- The third is to travel as much as possible with my relatives in France or abroad
- The fourth is to take care of my body by drinking more, doing more physical activity, giving me more time to feel good.

If I succeed in keeping them, I succeed in my year 2022!

So look after yourself whilst killing the planet. Go Marie! Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MaéA Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:43 pm

For the new year, I have many resolutions.
My first resolution is to have 11/20 mark in English for get my master’s degree, and to continue to progress in English. Next, my other resolution is to do sport, to be in good health. Then, I will try to focus on my studies, because I want to get my master’s degree. It's very important for me. Finally, I think that I will try to be less stressed. But I make this resolution all years and I never hold this resolution, like doing sport in fact.

And happy new year everybody !

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacombe Pauline Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:25 pm

For this new year I don't have any resolutions because I find it too stressful, and I don't need it to be stressed. However, I have set a few goals for myself.
First, I want to use more of my free time to do useful things, so I want to spend less time on my phone.
Secondly, I would like to find an internship in a sector that interests me to determine what I want to do with my life.
Finally, this year, I have set a goal of reading fifty books to surpass my score from last year. By the way, to motivate myself I use the GoodReads application (exclusively in English), and who knows? Maybe 2022 will be the year of my first reading in English… (English books are much cheaper than the french versions! and the covers are more beautiful)

Lacombe Pauline

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:37 pm

Lacombe Pauline wrote:For this new year I don't have any resolutions because I find it too stressful, and I don't need it to be stressed. However, I have set a few goals for myself.
First, I want to use more of my free time to do useful things, so I want to spend less time on my phone.
Secondly, I would like to find an internship in a sector that interests me to determine what I want to do with my life.
Finally, this year, I have set a goal of reading fifty books to surpass my score from last year. By the way, to motivate myself I use the GoodReads application (exclusively in English), and who knows? Maybe 2022 will be the year of my first reading in English… (English books are much cheaper than the french versions! and the covers are more beautiful)

I sometimes use goodreads but I also use bookbub where I get hundreds of FREE modern books every year. That's cheaper than cheap. Do you kindle?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lacombe Pauline likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:38 pm

MaéA wrote:For the new year, I have many resolutions.
My first resolution is to have 11/20 mark in English for get my master’s degree, and to continue to progress in English. Next, my other resolution is to do sport, to be in good health. Then, I will try to focus on my studies, because I want to get my master’s degree. It's very important for me. Finally, I think that I will try to be less stressed. But I make this resolution all years and I never hold this resolution, like doing sport in fact.

I believe in you Mae. You will get the mark you need in English to continue in M2. What extra English are you doing in order to improve?
Admin
Admin
Admin

MaéA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacombe Pauline Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Lacombe Pauline wrote:For this new year I don't have any resolutions because I find it too stressful, and I don't need it to be stressed. However, I have set a few goals for myself.

I sometimes use goodreads but I also use bookbub where I get hundreds of FREE modern books every year. That's cheaper than cheap. Do you kindle?

I didn't know bookbub, but it look likes very cool
Yes! I have a Vivlio, it's an e-reader like Kindle! I sometimes read on it because it's more practical than big paperback, but I can't help buying papers books for fit my bookshelf out!

Lacombe Pauline

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaéA Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:02 pm

Admin wrote:
MaéA wrote:For the new year, I have many resolutions.

I believe in you Mae. You will get the mark you need in English to continue in M2. What extra English are you doing in order to improve?

I am watching series in English with English subtitles, to train my ears to listen English, because I know that I understand nothing (It's my problem).
Then, when I don't know a word that I need, I look for it to learn more vocabulary.
I try to speak in English, to make sentences, and to write.
And when I have time, I try to do exercises.
Sometimes I speak English with my father.
Today, for me, to speak is better but to understand when people speak English is still difficult. In fact when I listen without subtitles I understand nothing or not much, but with subtitles it's really better.

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amandine.A Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:28 pm

New year resolutions ? Question I didn't really take time to think about it.
I think this year I just want to learn new thing. I really want to travel this year but it will be complicate right now, it's sad...
This year I want to be more in peace with myself and try to step out of my comfort zone. I want to find a good internship and maybe finally find the type of job i want to do. Moreover I want to keep learning korean and maybe improve my level (because I don't really have a good level haha). This year I hope I will see my family and go back to Reunion Island for vacation, I need to recharcharge my battery. Lastly, I really hope this year I will laugh a lot and make people laugh a lot !!!! Very Happy
amandine.A
amandine.A

Admin, Amandine. G and MaéA like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:49 pm

amandine.A wrote:New year resolutions ? Question I didn't really take time to think about it.
I think this year I just want to learn new thing. I really want to travel this year but it will be complicate right now, it's sad...
This year I want to be more in peace with myself and try to step out of my comfort zone. I want to find a good internship and maybe finally find the type of job i want to do. Moreover I want to keep learning korean and maybe improve my level (because I don't really have a good level haha). This year I hope I will see my family and go back to Reunion Island for vacation, I need to recharcharge my battery. Lastly, I really hope this year I will laugh a lot and make people laugh a lot !!!! Very Happy

hahahaha Laughing

Success
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:08 pm

I have some 2022 resolutions and I hope that I will respect them (not like every other years). I would like to stay in shape by exercising at least one time a week. I want to have a better diet and cook more. I need to stop telling me that I would do something tomorrow instead of doing it today. I need to spend less time on my phone so I could have better night's sleep. Of course, I want to find a great intership and succeed in my studies.
And finally, the more important, I don't really know if it is posssible for me but I would like to stop getting worried about everything and dare to do a lot of stuffs that I want to do since a long time.

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélia TLILI Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:16 pm

I have several resolutions for 2022.
First, i want to lose some weight because in 2021 i ate too much. I worked in a bakery so i tried allll pastries and croissants, I love PAINS AU CHOCOLAT Very Happy
Anyway, secondly, I want to improve my English because i am very bad at it. Also, I want to travel.
I need to take more personal time and focus on myself.
And above all to find a work experience which i like.

Amélia TLILI

Admin and Emma Brancourt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:00 am

Amélia TLILI wrote:I have several resolutions for 2022.
First, i want to lose some weight because in 2021 i ate too much. I worked in a bakery so i tried allll pastries and croissants, I love PAINS AU CHOCOLAT Very Happy
Anyway, secondly, I want to improve my English because i am very bad at it. Also, I want to travel.
I need to take more personal time and focus on myself.
And above all to find a work experience which i like.

Amelia, you do not need to lose weight. You are as light as a feather. Improve English well ... Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Amélia TLILI likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lecat Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:38 pm

For 2022 i have many resolutions !
First, i want to be better in english because it's important for me. Also, i want succeed in my sport goals, it's for me, the most important, with my study of course ! Futhermore, i will focus on myself because i think it's important to take time for yourself.
And, finally, the more important, it's that i'm happy.

Nicolas Lecat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:56 pm

I didn't think about my resolutions for 2022, but if I have to take some, I will choose to do more sport, because it's like I'm doing nothing right now... LOL so I need to fix this. Since september I'm talking about going to the municipal swimming pool so I will go there and keep my word.
I want to continue to work on my italian, so to keep the habit of learning it everyday, I will plan a trip in Italy, to motivate me to learn faster.
Finally, last year I didn't read enough book to beat my record, but hopefully I read several book in english, so my objective for 2022 is to read more than 57 books and at least 10 or 15 books in english.

Mélanie Pecchio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions ! Empty My resolutions for 2022

Post by LéaC Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:09 pm

I don't like the word "resolution" because I have the feeling I have to do it this year absolutely otherwise I would be disappointed (myself). In reality, there are few things I would like to work on it this year 2022. Improving my english is the first point. It stresses me a lot because I think this is indispensable to find good opportunities and great job later (and because I really wish to be more confortable with it). The second point is finding a intership in the sector I like or that interests me. I don't want something by default but I feel it will be complicated.
I'm thinking about a third point but I know that it has very little chance of being realized (because I'm not very motivated) : do more sport.
In fact this year, what I really truly want is to be happy, enjoy my life with my family and friends and be heatlhy !

LéaC

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Kasprzak Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:35 pm

I remember that at the celebration of the year 2021, I wrote a "to do list" before the next year. I used to be kinda sad and I was looking for a motivation to make me accomplish great things before the 2021 past. It was the first time I redact this kind of list and next to the New Year 2022, it was the moment to look at my 20 resolutions and see what I really did. And I complete 10 goals, the half. I did not try to play guitar, I didn't find a girlfriend and I did not find a pleasant job. But anyway, today I feel better and I realize that I do not need a "to do list" to motivate myself, I like to act with liberty and to not impose on myself any constraint. Oh yeh... But I have to write my resolution anyway cause it's the topic of the week right ? So I give up the idea to play guitar for this year, because I have a terrible double hand coordination and I suck to play instrument. So my new goals will be to increase my drawing level by practicing every day, find a good and pleasant internship obviously. I will enjoy to know the sense of my presence in the CEPE, I mean, I wish know what kind of job I can do and more especially that I can like. I wish learn a new cooking specialty (last year I learn to cook a" black forrest cake" (I'm not sure how I'm supposed to name this in english) and it was terrible, but I cooked it anyway). I wish to have a better english speaking level so, next year I will be able to be part of the John's favorite group (it's the group 2) and so I could show off with my wandeurfoull squills. My final resolution is to have a better year than the previous one (not a tough one) and I think it's the only resolution I must keep for 2022 and why not for 2023 and 2024 and 2025 and all the following...

Florian Kasprzak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine. G Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:32 pm

I have a lot of good resolutions for 2022 and I hope that I will do them because some of them during the previous years are still not acquired (oops).

First of all, I would like to improve my english by making revision cards and vocabulary cards, watching english movies and doing more exercises on apps for example. Secondly, I would like to take care of myself, especially by drinking more (water) and by doing a new routine. So I am committing to emphasize my hobbies and doing more sport. My goal is to be ready for a half-marathon that I would like to do with my father. Finally, I commit myself to relativize more !

Amandine. G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cdelage11 Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:10 pm

As every beginning of a new year, I don't really make resolutions like most do. Instead, I tend to continue and deepen the efforts I have made throughout the year. First, in relation to the environment. I am passionate about fashion and clothes, but I am trying more and more to buy thoughtfully and sustainably, especially by consuming second-hand as much as possible. Secondly, in relation to my studies and my professional project : to become a marketing director in a luxury brand. To do this, I will give myself the means to achieve it by doing everything possible to find the best internship this year. Last but not least, concerning my social and student life. Indeed, I will continue on this good momentum, namely : enjoy every moment shared with my family and friends.

cdelage11

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GrégoryB Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:43 pm

I haven't made any resolutions for this year, but if I did it would be these ones. First of all, I want to improve my level in English because it will be useful for my future job and for myself as well. Secondly, to find an interesting internship if possible in an interesting field while being properly supervised in order to learn as much as possible. Also, maybe do more sport than I do now and eat better especially if I want to live old and healthy. Pasta is good and you can put a lot of things in it but it's good to vary. And for the moment I'm managing to vary but for how long ? And above all, the most important thing is to try to procrastinate less, and to get lost on the internet in order to be productive.

GrégoryB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien LUCAS Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:00 pm

Like almost everybody i didn't think about resolution because i know i'm not gonna keep them more thon 2 days.

But i want to be à better personn. Make my friends happy if possible and try to help them with their objectif if they need.
For me i really want to continu my manga collection but that's expensive and unfortunatly i dont have unlimited money.
Second goal is to improve my Excel level, i dont know why but i find this at the beginning of the year but i love Excel and i use it for lot of useless things.
Third goal is to find an intership in manga or anime (manga video) compagny to have advantage (and quote my first goal cheaper). And have some contact for next year and my future job. It can be nice to have more knowledge about this market.

Julien LUCAS

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Brancourt Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:48 pm

My resolutions for this year 2022 are, firstly, to stop procrastinating and to do things on time. To do this, I have drawn up a schedule that I use for both homework and leisure activities. Secondly, I want to reduce the time I spend on my phone, which is really too long to my mind, and use it to do other things like reading or playing music. Thirdly, I want to reduce my impact on the environment by integrating vegan cooking progressively in my diet to reduce my meat consumption, by favouring ecological alternatives and using less paper/plastic and by avoiding fast fashion and compulsive shopping.

Emma Brancourt

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next