UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions !

+14
cdelage11
Amandine. G
Florian Kasprzak
LéaC
Mélanie Pecchio
Nicolas Lecat
Admin
Amélia TLILI
julie
amandine.A
MaéA
Lacombe Pauline
marie fourgnaud
Marie.David
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions ! - Page 2 Empty Re: GROUP 1 - 2022 Resolutions !

Post by Lucas Lesade Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:22 am

I don't really have any resolutions, I never did any just for the new year, but we'll say I want to get a stage soon as possible, continue musculation, get some kg, continue to read, to learn as much as possible. I rarely take big decision but when I take one, I really do it, so I never take one for the new year lol.
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:57 pm

Nicolas Lecat wrote:For 2022 i have many resolutions !
First, i want to be better in english because it's important for me. Also, i want succeed in my sport goals, it's for me, the most important, with my study of course ! Futhermore, i will focus on myself because i think it's important to take time for yourself.
And, finally, the more important, it's that i'm happy.

If you're happy does anything else really matter?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:03 pm

Florian Kasprzak wrote:I remember that at the celebration of the year 2021, I wrote a "to do list" before the next year. I used to be kinda sad and I was looking for a motivation to make me accomplish great things before the 2021 past. It was the first time I redact this kind of list and next to the New Year 2022, it was the moment to look at my 20 resolutions and see what I really did. And I complete 10 goals, the half. I did not try to play guitar, I didn't find a girlfriend and I did not find a pleasant job. But anyway, today I feel better and I realize that I do not need a "to do list" to motivate myself, I like to act with liberty and to not impose on myself any constraint. Oh yeh... But I have to write my resolution anyway cause it's the topic of the week right ? So I give up the idea to play guitar for this year, because I have a terrible double hand coordination and I suck to play instrument. So my new goals will be to increase my drawing level by practicing every day, find a good and pleasant internship obviously. I will enjoy to know the sense of my presence in the CEPE, I mean, I wish know what kind of job I can do and more especially that I can like. I wish learn a new cooking specialty (last year I learn to cook a" black forrest cake" (I'm not sure how I'm supposed to name this in english) and it was terrible, but I cooked it anyway). I wish to have a better english speaking level so, next year I will be able to be part of the John's favorite group (it's the group 2) and so I could show off with my wandeurfoull squills. My final resolution is to have a better year than the previous one (not a tough one) and I think it's the only resolution I must keep for 2022 and why not for 2023 and 2024 and 2025 and all the following...

Laughing

We actually call it a Black Forest Gateau - One of my favourite cakes - as long as the alcohol is there. Florian, I love both of my groups, your wonderful skills are just different to other people's.

Most of all I'm glad to see you didn't renew your resolution to get a girlfriend this year. why try for something you have no hope of getting ? lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:05 pm

cdelage11 wrote:As every beginning of a new year, I don't really make resolutions like most do. Instead, I tend to continue and deepen the efforts I have made throughout the year. First, in relation to the environment. I am passionate about fashion and clothes, but I am trying more and more to buy thoughtfully and sustainably, especially by consuming second-hand as much as possible. Secondly, in relation to my studies and my professional project : to become a marketing director in a luxury brand. To do this, I will give myself the means to achieve it by doing everything possible to find the best internship this year. Last but not least, concerning my social and student life. Indeed, I will continue on this good momentum, namely : enjoy every moment shared with my family and friends.

I like the resolution to buy more second hand and sustainable clothing, but how do you reconcile that with wanting to work for a luxury brand?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:07 pm

Julien LUCAS wrote:Like almost everybody i didn't think about resolution because i know i'm not gonna keep them more thon 2 days.

But i want to be à better personn. Make my friends happy if possible and try to help them with their objectif if they need.
For me i really want to continu my manga collection but that's expensive and unfortunatly i dont have unlimited money.
Second goal is to improve my Excel level, i dont know why but i find this at the beginning of the year but i love Excel and i use it for lot of useless things.
Third goal is to find an intership in manga or anime (manga video) compagny to have advantage (and quote my first goal cheaper). And have some contact for next year and my future job. It can be nice to have more knowledge about this market.

Stealing manga books - I like it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:08 pm

Emma Brancourt wrote:My resolutions for this year 2022 are, firstly, to stop procrastinating and to do things on time. To do this, I have drawn up a schedule that I use for both homework and leisure activities. Secondly, I want to reduce the time I spend on my phone, which is really too long to my mind, and use it to do other things like reading or playing music. Thirdly, I want to reduce my impact on the environment by integrating vegan cooking progressively in my diet to reduce my meat consumption, by favouring ecological alternatives and using less paper/plastic and by avoiding fast fashion and compulsive shopping.

you should post your phone time weekly on here so that you can shame yourself into using it less. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Lucas Lesade wrote:I don't really have any resolutions, I never did any just for the new year, but we'll say I want to get a stage soon as possible, continue musculation, get some kg, continue to read, to learn as much as possible. I rarely take big decision but when I take one, I really do it, so I never take one for the new year lol.

So, I'm not making a resolution because I'll only fail with it anyway. That's the spirit Lucas Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2