UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ?

+10
Marina Boisedu
Imane ZEKHNINI
Martial.Avérous
Léonie
Emma Galan
Jason MASSIMINO
Kelly Rajaona
cloe.delmarle
Admin
SARAH ROI
14 posters

Go down

What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ? Empty What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ?

Post by SARAH ROI Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:07 am

I chose this topic because I was actually wondering myself and I came to two conclusions :
- I'd tell everyone in my close circle I love them
- I'd try to pick a physical fight with someone because I'd want to see what I'm worth, would I win ? Also you know in Fight Club, this sentence "you don't know yourself until you've actually been in a fight"
I'd want to see who I am before disappearing lol
- I also might steal some stuff because there would be no consequences, but then again, in Angoulême there's nothing worth stealing
SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Admin, Kelly Rajaona and Jason MASSIMINO like this post

Back to top Go down

What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ? Empty Re: What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ?

Post by Admin Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:52 am

SARAH ROI wrote:I chose this topic because I was actually wondering myself and I came to two conclusions :
- I'd tell everyone in my close circle I love them
- I'd try to pick a physical fight with someone because I'd want to see what I'm worth, would I win ? Also you know in Fight Club, this sentence "you don't know yourself until you've actually been in a fight"
I'd want to see who I am before disappearing lol
- I also might steal some stuff because there would be no consequences, but then again, in Angoulême there's nothing worth stealing

The first is understandable and I think most, if not everyone would like to do this. A final meal together with your loved ones is a great idea. To fight with someone or to steal something? Would not be in my list and I'm not sure it'd be in 1% of the population's list. In my opinion that fight club quote is absolute shit , I promise you it's not true, to know yourself is an honourable notion but probably impossible on the last day of the world.

I'll go with spending the time with those I love, including Molly, Eating the food I like the most without worrying about its cost or healthiness, enjoying a walk along the beach (or through a forest or in the mountains) but hopefully without seeing other humans. If I only had a few pages left to read in a book, or I'd nearly finished a game or writing a book or creating something I may spend a short time doing that. Obviously it's pointless but who wants to die without completing the things that interest them. And No I wouldn't be finishing correcting your homework. Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Kelly Rajaona likes this post

Back to top Go down

What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ? Empty Re: What would you do if it was your last day on Earth ?

Post by cloe.delmarle Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:19 pm

If I were to live my last day on earth, it is very cliché but I will spend it surrounded by my family. I think we would go to the seaside and have a picnic. This reminds me of one of the best days of my life: I parachuted with my father, my aunt, my sister and one of my brothers over the island where my aunt lives. The weather was great, and afterwards we went for a swim in the sea. I think if my last day on earth could be like this, it would be great. Really really cliché

cloe.delmarle

Admin and Kelly Rajaona like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:27 pm

Having thought a little longer on the subject, if any of my students were alone and unable to get back to their families on the last day they could come to my house and have a meal with my family in the garden and thinking even more (I know I'm straining myself today) I think I'd be happy to invite any one on their own, to eat with us too. even that homeless guy who walks past the CEPE everyday. Why should they have a last day alone (unless they want to). It'd probably be nice to hear the life stories of strangers before we all died.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kelly Rajaona likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Rajaona Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:24 am

If it was my last day, I would immediately try to gather all my loved ones in my parent's garden for the last party of all time. A kind of hippie party, good food, good music with my lovely surrounding just enjoying and dancing our last hours together.
Also, I'd tell my dad how proud and thankful i am for everything he's done for me and my siblings throughout his entire life, and actually i think i would not even be a bit sad that it's the last day, because we are all leaving at the same time, so we won't leave sad relatives behind us and we'll join those who left too soon. I love you

And i'll add that i would perhaps punch someone who pissed me off too. Because if there is a last day, nobody should have the right to make me lose my time. cheers
Kelly Rajaona
Kelly Rajaona

Admin, Jason MASSIMINO and Imane ZEKHNINI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason MASSIMINO Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:32 pm

On my last day on earth, I would first buy the best outfit I can ever put on just to feel super confident and be a chipie.
Like Sarah, I would like to fight with someone just to know what I'm really capable of. I bet I would suck but I still have a feeling there's an unsuspected power inside me.
I also feel like I would give extreme activities a try, maybe I would try skydiving like I always wanted to.
Finally, I would gather my loved ones to spend my last hours surrounded by my friends and family.

Jason MASSIMINO

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Galan Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:05 pm

I have no idea of what I could do if it was my last day on earth. I don’t want to think about my own death, it is really sad (btw the next lesson will be sooo fun : assisted suicide + last things to do before you die  ^^ LOL ). To be honest, I think I will spend this day with my family. I want to have a perfect day with them, creating new delightful memories. I would certainly go to the Cap Ferret one last time. I would take my bike and would enjoy the pleasure of riding near the sea with the scent of the pins. Then I would admire the sunset and maybe draw a sketch of the scene : people I love the most on a sunny evening at the beach. Finally, I would call my dad to tell him what I felt during all these years and I hope I could finally forgive him.
In the end, I don’t want people to be sad when I’ll leave this world. As my grandpa said, death should be a celebration, even if it’s hard sometimes. I just want people to remember me as a joyful girl who regrets nothing
Emma Galan
Emma Galan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léonie Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:22 am

If it was my last day on Earth, I would definitely want to spend the day with my family, my friends and my lover. That's not really original but I think that this answer is the first that come to mind for everybody else. I don't know in details what would we do, the most important would just to be with them, just chatting, joking around and saying how much we love eachother.
Maybe if I had the time to do it on my last day on Earth, I will try to do a parachute jump. I'm so scared of it but, anyway I will die so this jump won't kill me (I think...). I will also take the chance to tell what I really think about some persons that I don't like, just for dying with no regrets.

Léonie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:30 am

Léonie wrote:
If it was my last day on Earth, I would definitely want to spend the day with my family, my friends and my lover. That's not really original but I think that this answer is the first that come to mind for everybody else. I don't know in details what would we do, the most important would just to be with them, just chatting, joking around and saying how much we love eachother.
Maybe if I had the time to do it on my last day on Earth, I will try to do a parachute jump. I'm so scared of it but, anyway I will die so this jump won't kill me (I think...). I will also take the chance to tell what I really think about some persons that I don't like, just for dying with no regrets.

It's okay Leonie, we don't want the details. affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:33 am

Emma Galan wrote:I have no idea of what I could do if it was my last day on earth. I don’t want to think about my own death, it is really sad (btw the next lesson will be sooo fun : assisted suicide + last things to do before you die  ^^ LOL ). To be honest, I think I will spend this day with my family. I want to have a perfect day with them, creating new delightful memories. I would certainly go to the Cap Ferret one last time. I would take my bike and would enjoy the pleasure of riding near the sea with the scent of the pins. Then I would admire the sunset and maybe draw a sketch of the scene : people I love the most on a sunny evening at the beach. Finally, I would call my dad to tell him what I felt during all these years and I hope I could finally forgive him.
In the end, I don’t want people to be sad when I’ll leave this world. As my grandpa said, death should be a celebration, even if it’s hard sometimes. I just want people to remember me as a joyful girl who regrets nothing

Death is the one thing we are all sure of happening to us. It doesn't have to be sad to talk about it, does it? For those who believe in an after life I'm surprised it isn't anticipated and for those of us who don't, well it's nothingness so nothing to fear. imho Very Happy Enjoy every moment of the life you have.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:34 am

Jason MASSIMINO wrote:On my last day on earth, I would first buy the best outfit I can ever put on just to feel super confident and be a chipie.
Like Sarah, I would like to fight with someone just to know what I'm really capable of. I bet I would suck but I still have a feeling there's an unsuspected power inside me.
I also feel like I would give extreme activities a try, maybe I would try skydiving like I always wanted to.
Finally, I would gather my loved ones to spend my last hours surrounded by my friends and family.

Perhaps you can have a fight with Sarah. Make you both happy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial.Avérous Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:09 pm

Beyond the obvious actions, like saying how we feel to all the people who are dear to us and doing thrilling activities, I have no particular ideas. My last day will probably be bitter at some point if I’m thinking too much of all my unfinished long term goals. After trying to make the most of this day by doing lots of fun stuff I would like to spend the last few minutes alone stargazing. It helped me a lot to realize how small we are and how insignificant my life is. But if clouds or light pollution ruins my deep introspection, I will spend my last minutes on earth eating tex-mex food, probably a burrito.

Martial.Avérous

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane ZEKHNINI Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:43 pm

I think that I will spend my last day on earth with my loved ones, create memories, hug them and tell them that I love them for the last time. And after that I would like to spend my last 2 hours at the beach, floating in the sea with my eyes closed, feeling the sun on my skin and hearing the sound of the waves til I end up napping. That is how I want to die.

And by the way, I don't think all water tastes the same, the flavour depends on where it comes from. Real water drinkers know that. Very Happy
Imane ZEKHNINI
Imane ZEKHNINI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:19 am

Imane ZEKHNINI wrote:I think that I will spend my last day on earth with my loved ones, create memories, hug them and tell them that I love them for the last time. And after that I would like to spend my last 2 hours at the beach, floating in the sea with my eyes closed, feeling the sun on my skin and hearing the sound of the waves til I end up napping. That is how I want to die.

And by the way, I don't think all water tastes the same, the flavour depends on where it comes from. Real water drinkers know that. Very Happy

What's the point creating memories? Unless you believe that we keep our memories in the after life of course, then I guess it'd be good.

Angouleme has its own water source which is bottled. what do you think of it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane ZEKHNINI Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:21 am

Admin wrote:
Imane ZEKHNINI wrote:I think that I will spend my last day on earth with my loved ones, create memories, hug them and tell them that I love them for the last time. And after that I would like to spend my last 2 hours at the beach, floating in the sea with my eyes closed, feeling the sun on my skin and hearing the sound of the waves til I end up napping. That is how I want to die.

What's the point creating memories? Unless you believe that we keep our memories in the after life of course, then I guess it'd be good.

Angouleme has its own water source which is bottled. what do you think of it?

I meant creating memories for my loved ones because they will spend the rest of their life without me lol.

I had no idea about that. That's cool.
Imane ZEKHNINI
Imane ZEKHNINI

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:51 am

It's funny how many times I have been thinking of what I would do if I were to disappear (mostly unnoticed), but if it is the end of the world... Well my answer is the same either way : I think I'd just spend the day breathing and living peacefully, away from the craziness going around. I would love, not to tell my loved ones how much I care for them and how much I love them, but to just do one little thing that would show my feelings (instead of telling) and then, I would keep it all to myself, I would keep the rest of the day to myself. I spent so much, caring for others than myself that I wouldn't want to waste away that last opportunity to have some fancy time of my own, to truly be at peace with myself until the end. So, I would sleep in for a bit, have lovely meals, listen to music, enjoy the beauty of the world and nature by going on a walk without giving a care about humans at all, maybe adopt a dog since nobody would care much about them now, watch the sun rise and set, draw for some time and if there is any way, spend the whole day with my most precious person. Just enjoy life to its most basic simple joys and just live / be for once.

Marina Boisedu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanae Khallouk Temsamani Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:30 pm

Wow what a depressive subject in a cloudy day ☹ Unlike the most, I will be so sad in my last day, and I will cry my eyes out (I’m sure). I’m so attached to life and to my family precisely, I can’t even imagine now this situation : sitting with my beloved ones for the last time EVER, and talking about how much I love them, and remembering all the good memories, trying to laugh and to hide our sadness about the situation, but inside everyone is thinking about the fact that I will die tomorrow, and they will never see me again.. I will have the same dark thoughts too ! This is so heartbreaking (I’m not a drama queen). I can even imagine now, my parents telling me how proud they are of me and of all what I achieved until now, how they raised me so well, and how they are smiling today because of me and my brothers, seeing us becoming successful in our lives.. Okay, im teary right now, I will stop here. And I will be so afraid about what would happen after my death too.. I’m not ready for that !

Mr John, I’m so sorry about last time, I was really tired in the morning, you know I can’t skip your classes without any reason. Please be understanding, THANK YOU ! Smile

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahar Chehabeddine Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:36 pm

Just like everyone else said, the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about this subject is to spend time with my family and friends as much as possible, till the last minute.
Have a party maybe on the beach, drinks, and good food, watch the sunset, be thankful about everything and just be surrounded with all the people I love.
I know that it'll be hard to really "have fun" or be "happy", cause the after-party won't be that great. But at least I know I had my last moments with the people I love and admire the most.

Sahar Chehabeddine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Fuselier Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:03 pm

I’m not going to be very original, but I think that for my last day on earth I would like to spend it with my loved ones. But I would still like to be able to go around the world, but well I would need a little more than a day lol. So I’m going to start planning all this so that I can do all the countries I want to do in one day, it’s going to be complicated but hopefully it’s just a matter of organization (I don’t think so). Otherwise, as this project seems complicated, I would do things that I would never dare do because I’m too afraid to die because of it, like for example parachute jumping (yes I am not very brave) Since the end will be my death, I might as well do stylish stuff.

Chloé Fuselier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:24 pm

If it was my last day on earth, I reckon I would try being with the people I love the most. I would spent an entire day with them, talking to them about my darkest and deepest thoughts. I guess we would do things that we're not usually allowed to do such as crashing our cars, eating trash, then throw it up and eat more. I would sleep with the guy I like as many times as I could.
But in the end, I guess I'll remember that my life is the thing I hold on to the most, more than any over lives on this planet (I know it's very selfish but I wouldn't trade my life for any other) and ending it now would make me feel extremely sad, I think I would mourn my death before it has even happened.

Lucas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down