UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME

+9
cloe.delmarle
Sahar Chehabeddine
Martial.Avérous
Léonie
Marina Boisedu
Kelly Rajaona
Imane ZEKHNINI
SARAH ROI
Hanae Khallouk Temsamani
13 posters

Go down

S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME  Empty S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME

Post by Hanae Khallouk Temsamani Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:36 am

Imagine we are participating on a survival game (like squid game or hunger games), and there is just one winner/one survivor ! What would it be your strategy ? What would you do to survive (or die) ? and/or Who gonna win ? Is it you ? Or someone else ?

Feel free to develop your idea, and just enjoy it Smile

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani

Imane ZEKHNINI likes this post

Back to top Go down

S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME  Empty Re: S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME

Post by SARAH ROI Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:16 pm

Depending on if there is a public that can vote for you and help you in the game (like Hunger Games) or not (Squid Game) my strategy will be different. If there's a public, I'd try to be a relatable and pleasant "player" so that they like me and want to save me. If not, I think I'd just give up lol, like I'd try my best but I'm not one to lie and deceive people who trust me so I'd play the game being truthful and it might make me lose.
I think in the class, the people who are the most likely to win are either Kelly, Amelia or Hanae because all three of them are very likable and they seem like they would be resourceful.

Anywaysss now I can talk about reality TV shows! To be honest I love them (but I don't watch the French ones, I mostly only watch the Netflix ones). And I wanted to share a video with the class from what I think is just the best moment of television ever. It's from Big boss India (which is the equivalent or Big Brother (Secret Story in France)). This video is just priceless, if I had to choose one video to watch for the rest of my life, it'd be this one.
You should watch from 0:37 seconds until 2:13

SARAH ROI
SARAH ROI

Kelly Rajaona, Jason MASSIMINO, Hanae Khallouk Temsamani and Imane ZEKHNINI like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Imane ZEKHNINI Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:18 pm

Honestly, I have no idea lmao. But I think I will be too lazy to make efforts in order to win. Except if there is something I'm lookin forward to do after the game is over. For example, if I'm there just because I need money to save a family member or something then yes! My strategy is to manipulate people and befriend the smartest ones. I won't trust anyone and would not hesitate once to stab them in the back Very Happy , and I'll be as sweet as I can, so that everyone likes me. But again, this is IF I had a goal. Otherwise, I literally won't care about anything and won't mind being the 1st one to die because I'm too lazy.

Since I said I'll talk about all the subjects, I will. Because I believe in equality and I love all the subjects that were suggested hihi.
I like reality TV shows just because of the memes that come with it. They are so funny. I get bored sometimes of the show but the memes are just chefs kiss S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME  1f617  I don't think I have a favourite one, but for example kuwtk has some funny scenes :

I like drag queens, RuPauul's drug race is a funny reality show :

And then there is Little women : Atlanta that is so freaking funny, especially when they fight :

Anyway... I think Kanye West's manager should do something and stop him from posting dumb stuff about his ex-wife and her new boyfriend on instagram, because he's starting to become problematic and scary confused

Happy Holidays !!
Imane ZEKHNINI
Imane ZEKHNINI

SARAH ROI and Hanae Khallouk Temsamani like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Rajaona Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:48 am

If we were in a survival game, I think group strategies will be the more efficient to survive. I would make an alliance with the most reliable persons (not the psychopath like Imane) and fight for my group. I'm a genuinely loyal person, I would fight for my people as long as they are ready to fight for me, that's why I would be meticulous with whom I trust or not. However, I am really empathetic, and I tend to make sure everyone is ok, even care my enemies sometimes and sadly, the situation could turn against me, the wrong person would betray me and end of story. I'll have to be really cautious with this part of me.
Then, I'm not the kind of person who'll try to eliminate others in order to survive or win unless it's a necessary thing, I'll put all my focus and my strength in my own survival and my team. I would not be a leader because I want me and my group being on the same wavelength, I want every one of us being a strategic element and a thinking-head that everyone will listen to.Idea
Though, If we are meant to live altogether with the class like in Squid Game, I think I would eliminate 4 or 5 ppl directly at the beginning because they'll ruin the game imo. Being too bossy, big mouthed or anti-everything-everyone-has-voted-for-though will prevent from a good start. I love you
Anyway, that's my overall strategy, but who knows, I'd probably be in the sights of some from the start and be eliminated among the first ones.
Kelly Rajaona
Kelly Rajaona

SARAH ROI, Jason MASSIMINO and Hanae Khallouk Temsamani like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:41 pm

In a survival game group strategy is good, but I have a lifelong record of trust issues, so I'll either yeet out of my group whoever is untrustworthy, or I'll just ditch the groups and people who don't earn / deserve my trust. I am always quiet and look mostly bored, but I'm actually extremely observant either I like it or not / aim for it or not, so I'm pretty good at judging people or understanding where they come from at least. Those upsetting habits of overanalyzing everything, running on pure adrenaline and instinct while remaining on edge all the time would actually serve a purpose here. It would be much simpler than trying to live in society. But well, I guess my point is : it's important to be versatile to an extent, as the bests (at one game or a thing / your friends and closest loved ones) are not always the better and wiser when it comes to simply surviving, and being able to adapt oneself and strategize according to each situation is what's best. I prefer a mindset where everybody strives to do their best for themselves first but also for the team, but it's difficult to get there if you don't know who you're working with and how they react when their life or what they care the most for is endangered in a matter of life or death. People will be people, after all, and there's nothing particularly wrong with that, it's in our nature as humans.

Marina Boisedu

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léonie Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:35 am

To begin, I've never seen Hunger Games or Squid Game (don't kill me)... I do know the story vaguely, but without the details for each, I can't answer very "precisely" about it. But then again, I think in a survival game, I'd have a hard time trusting others. I would probably pretend to ally myself with the strongest people, and then try to get out of it if the situation was critical. It's very selfish, I know... but if I were to bond with these people, it would be even harder to decide whether to abandon them to save myself or to save them. That's why I don't know if I could be the survivor.

Léonie

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial.Avérous Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:57 am

In the context of a survival game, the hundreds of hours spent watching “Man vs. Wild” will finally become useful. It’s hard enough to survive on your own in the wild, so if you add people constantly trying to kill you and deadly traps, I think the odds of surviving alone are very weak. I think that all the solo players of the class are disadvantaged, even if the rules of games imply only one winner, like in hunger games, it’s way easier to go further in the game with teammates. You can just decide to divide the team in the final round or try to choose who's gonna survive as a team but good luck with that.

Martial.Avérous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahar Chehabeddine Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:02 pm

If I were in a survival game, the chances to play solo and get out of it alive are minimal. That's why it's important to play as a team. So the first thing I do is gather a team of people I trust, convince them to play together so we can all get out of the game alive. If the game involves money, it will be hard to trust those teammates, cause as we've seen in Squid Games, when money is involved, everyone will be able to betray the team. But if the game isn't about money, it won't be hard to grow a nice team that share the same goal and the same mentality. Eventually when multiple brains think about one thing, it's better than one brain thinking about it. The chances of finding a solution are first more present, and second faster.

Sahar Chehabeddine

Back to top Go down

Post by cloe.delmarle Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:09 pm

First of all, I would like to tell that I'm a bit scared to read that my classmates have real answers for this weird question......... I have never thought about this before even if I really like the Hunger Games moovies. I feel like i'm confident enough to say that I would survive at least four or five days in that kind of situation. My plan would be to be alone, follow really quietly a group of people (who are supposed to be my enemies I guess), and eat what they are eating, listen to their plans and strategy and try to get as much as I can from them. But I have no idea for real, it's a bit strange to really think about it :/
See you tomorrow Smile

cloe.delmarle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Fuselier Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:56 pm

If I were in a survival game, I think I would survive for a while, but I’ve little hope of being the last survivor. Indeed, it’s not with my 3 years of scouting at 15 years old and my love for camping that I would go far. Being a stressed person already it will be complicated, but since it’s a matter of life or death I would fight, I would make super strong allies to survive with them as far away as possible, and with a hope I’ll win the last event even if I’m not as strong. No, I’m kidding, I’ll go far enough, and I guess when they eliminate the others I’ll be eliminated. Laughing Overall, I would conclude on the fact that making me participate in a survival game, even if it’s for a lot of money as in Squid Game, is a very bad idea. Laughing

Chloé Fuselier

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Galan Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:01 pm

If one day, I had to participate in a survival game, I would be doomed. I’m not very good at sports and my endurance is soooo bad. People will shoot me first because I'll be the weakest of the game. But for fun, we could imagine situations where I would live (I'm not saying I will win though)(I'm on the train and I'm bored so I may write a lot).
1 : The game starts. We all have to run at the center to get a weapon (hello hunger games). Because I'm not very fast, I decide to run the opposite way in order to have a chance to live a little longer. Bad luck, I trip over a root. I fall. Someone shoots me. End
2 : I managed to climb a tree. I see a contestant passing underneath and this one doesn't see me. I try to shoot him with my gun. Unfortunately I don't know how to aim and I miss him. He sees me and knows how to aim. End.
3 : I'm starving. There is nothing to eat. In my hopeless quest for food I found mushrooms. I eat them : they are poisonous. End.
4 : It's the finale of the game. I can't believe it but I've made it ! I just have to kill one more person to leave this hell. I managed to find him. We are in the dark and I can't see his face. He tries to run away but hell no, this game has to stop, man you're not going anywhere. I throw in the air my molotov cocktail to create a fire. He can't run away anymore. With the fire I can finally see his face. It's my lil bro, shit. Guess I'll leave him to kill me. End. (Actually we both died in the flames because throwing a molotov cocktail in a forest wasn't a very good idea).
I could have a chance of surviving if I’m playing the squid game because it's all about chance ! Ah … I just remembered that I’m not lucky at all.

Last edited by Emma Galan on Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emma Galan
Emma Galan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason MASSIMINO Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:55 pm

In a survival game, I think my behavior would be really unpredictable. I could either see myself as a really weak contestant. There is a really high probability that I simply hide during the whole game and then try my best to fight when they are only a few people left, then I would probably die because I don't know how to fight. But I could also imagine myself getting psychotic and just fight hard for my life. I think because of the adrenaline everybody is capable of doing things they couldn't even think about doing in normal times. The only thing I'm almost sure I would never do would be getting into an alliance with other contestant. I'd rather take my distance with everyone and avoid any sort of bonding with anyone because as soon as I start liking someone I would never be able to kill them.

Jason MASSIMINO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanae Khallouk Temsamani Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:32 pm

Okey, actually i’m really imagining everyone in our class on a survival game, trying to fight and to win.. It’s kinda funny to think about this situation (I already have an idea about how each one of us will behave, and who will die first).

Personally, I think in this kind of situations, there is so much pressure and fear, and I feel so motivated and ready to risk it all when I am under pressure.. I mean I’m more productive and concentrated when I’m pressured and terrified (kinda weird, yeah). In all the survivor games, the strategy was always the key to go further, and playing smartly Is very important. I guess, all the people who will try to show their physical strengths from the beginning, to shout everywhere saying “yeah, I’m going to kill everyone”, to show that they are the strongest, will die first.. In this kind of games, people are already terrified and stressed, they can’t bear the noise, or someone’s threat (like John Murphy in the 100, he was eliminated from the group, just because he was so arrogant). So, I think I will try to take the lead, but not too much (the leaders are always the target, but they are always protected too). I will try to convince people to join our team and to work as a teammates, because surviving alone is impossible, you can easily be the target if you are alone and not protected and surrounded by people. And also, I will try with some classmates to think about other solutions, if there is possibilities to live together, and to circumvent the situation to have more than one winner, so we need some big brains lol (I already know who will be in this team). Trying to be nice but harsh at the same time can be a good idea (being nice and friendly so that people will like me and trust me more, harsh, tough and confident to show that i'm not ready to die, and i'm not an easy target pirat ).

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:20 pm

If I were to participate in a survival game, I would obviously win because I shine, I’m beautiful, talented and undoubtedly the most skilled man in this pretended game (Yes my sign is Leo, you can guess).
My strategy… well, survive in the first place would be a great thing. I hold on to MY life more than any life or anything in this infinite Universe so survive is definitely my must-do. I would even trade my mom’s life to save my own. Yes, I know, I know, I’m the worst person on earth, « family is the only thing you keep for the rest of your life, they will always love you » (f*** this shit S2 - GROUP 2 - THE SURVIVAL GAME  1f612) and you know what, I don’t care, because I only have one life, I’m not a dumb cat, so let me enjoy it as much time as I can. Even though I reckon I am one of the most altruist person on this planet (yes, Leo again), I can’t waste my life on another being.
Well, I lied a little, I don’t think I’m very skilled in combat so I would just hide until there is just one survivor left and I would stab him in the back and voila, end of the game, I win as planned.

Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down