UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 6

+7
Trilla Ines
Thibaut Brunet
alizé
Yael Duquene
DUMAS Alexis
Romain HUMBERT
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 6  Empty Semester 2 Week 6

Post by Admin Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Russia, Ukraine War
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 6  Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 6

Post by Romain HUMBERT Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:06 pm

In my opinion, this is terrifying. For people of my age, we have a very hard childhood. First we had terrorism assaults, then the yellow jackets, Covid and now a war who can become a third world war, it's frightening.
Despite, I found sad the fact that for this war, everyone seems touched, everyone support Ukraine but there is, unfortunately, other wars that nobody heard of or doesn't care at all.

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:44 pm

The Russia-Ukraine war is currently the most discussed topic on all TV and radio news channels. It is around this subject that controversy is swirling. I find the situation worrying. This war involves many countries, especially as it involves Europe and NATO. France is involved in an important way with the French President having important responsibilities within these organisations. It is a subject to be followed and above all, you don't need to come and piss us off after the COVID.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:34 pm

The war between Russia and Ukraine is a really dreadful news. In 2022, after the COVID pandemia, it's really a bad timing to begin a war. Moreover, the reasons of the Russian's invasion in Ukraine is not acceptable, even if I'm not a politician expert, you can't invade a country because you disagree with their political decisions.
Anyway, the governments have to take a smart and rational decision of how to deal with this conflict to avoid a third world war. Besides the end of this, I hope goverments will help the others victims of a war's conflict, especially in the Middle East, because we have to put war at the lowest level of our priorities right now, at this epoch.

Yael Duquene

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:21 pm

For me, the war between Russia and Ukraine is terrifying. After the Covid comes this war, which can lead to the third world war, I think it's hard for young people. I don't see the point of invading Ukraine because you don't agree with their political choices, even though I don't really know politics.

alizé

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:22 pm

The war between russia and ukraine is something very serious that affects us all directly or indirectly. Some people have family who live there and these people are in danger. For many it is the most serious war since the Second World War in Europe and for me it must be put an end to quickly if we do not want to have to fight for our country but if personally it would not bother me.
Despite this, what is sad is that men do not retain anything from the mistakes of history and repeat the same mistakes each time.

Thibaut Brunet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:42 pm

At first I wasn't really aware of what was going on. So I learned about the situation from my mother, my friends and I did research on the internet. To be able to give your opinion I think you have to be well informed beforehand. Nowadays everyone speaks on any subject without having the skills. That is why I am not going to give my opinion but just say that this is an alarming and deeply stressful situation. I hope that the situation will improve quickly and that as few people as possible will be affected.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:22 pm

This war is taking on far too much scope and concerns us all. On our scale it is difficult to do many things, but it is important to understand what is happening. The decisions of Europe and of the President of the Republic will be decisive in the continuation of this war.

Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:53 pm

The Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, also known as the Ukrainian-Russian War of 2022, is a military campaign launched on February 24, 2022, on the orders of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
When Vladimir Putin broke the peace in Europe by waging war against a democracy of 44 million people, his justification was that modern-day, western-oriented Ukraine was a constant threat and that Russia could not feel itself "in safety, develop and exist".
But to this day, after weeks of bombing, thousands of deaths and the displacement of 10 million people inside Ukraine and beyond, we can ask ourselves this question: what is its war objective and is there a way out?

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:32 pm

I find it shameful that in 2022 there are still wars. Especially in very well developed countries like Ukraine and Russia. Vladimir Putin is terrifying all of Europe because it concerns both Ukraine and Europe with the flight of Ukrainians who come to take refuge in neighboring countries. And foreign people wanting to fight against Russia

Thomas HERONNEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:15 am

In my opinion, this war is horrible, and everyone should try to stop it. Few people have the courage to physically oppose this conflict, and that's a shame. I also don't like the fact that Europe is still paying for gas, some materials (steel, bricks, ...) coming from Russia

Alfred

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down