UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 3

+17
Lou-Ann
vkermorv
Marine Corbasson
Damien.Guillozet
Mat Poujade
Corentin Chotard
Sylvain_Mansier
GaiaBenoist
Idier Sarah
Marina Sedrue
Laurine BUREAU
Axel POUZAUD
Peplaw Eva
LASTERE Romane
CHAGNEAUD Rémi
FORESTIER TOM
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty Semester 2 Week 3

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:28 pm

The topics chosen by your group are: "My first victory" and "Music"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 3

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:37 pm

My first victory was in BMX Race in an another time... My first victory was a great source of pride for me ! This victory was only at a regional level but when I started the BMX Race it was races with big stakes for me. So when I won my first race it was magic, I remember that everyone was proud of me, my parents, my coach,... Moreover, when I won my first race I was in a category above because when I was young I had good results but I didn't win a race and therefore at the regional level some riders were designated to race in a category above and therefore my first victory I was in a category above so in french I was in "benjamin". This victory had a real impact for me because after that I won more and more race. I won the title of departmental and regional champion several times and I unfortunately never won the French championship which represented a lot for me, my best result was vice champion of France. So, to conclude on my first victory I want to say that I have the cup of my first victory in a box in my home. And I think that when someone love his sport the first victory no matter the level of the competition it is one of the best memories !

FORESTIER TOM

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD Rémi Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:43 pm

My first victory was in judo when I was 5 years old. although the level was, it must be said, not very high, I was happy with this victory which was one of my first but to tell the truth, it is not the victory that has me the most marked with any. Certainly it was the first but due to my age, I wasn't really aware of what victory could bring as my goal was to have fun. then, over time, I really developed a strong desire to win and it became one of my character traits: to go all the way at all costs and achieve what I set out to do. With the years that have passed and the practice of another martial art (aikido), I admit that I will be tempted to do judo again (although I did not do it for long as a child).

CHAGNEAUD Rémi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LASTERE Romane Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:26 am

So for me music is very important because it share our daily. For example when we do sports, like for me at gymnastics for the floor Exercice, or just for motivate us or juste for a challenge like Roxanne by the police or flower by Moby when you ear this song you know that you going to have a bad time. But in an other hand music can remember us go times likes our childhood's songs, or maybe an important event because I think that we can link a lot of thing to music. Now it's very easy to listen music with the streaming platform and that allowed to discovered and listen new type of songs or just have your favorite songs in your phone. That allow also to makes incredible concert in the shower who can compete with Ariana Grande, also with mask we can make wonderful play back without anyone see it and that so cool.

LASTERE Romane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:35 am

My first victory? It was when I was doing gymnastics, it was not long since I practiced this sport but I was stronger for a beginner. So my trainer decided to have me do my first competition, I must have been 6 or 7 years old and I was very stressed because there is one approved who scared me, it was the beam. It was a small competition between clubs but for me it was very impressive. In the end everything went well and when they announced the results and I understood that I had won the gold medal I ran into the arms of my coach and I said thank you.

Peplaw Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel POUZAUD Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:20 pm

For my first victory I had to wait a few years. In my begin in cycling I'm really not good in technicals events but best in races.
And I remenber my first victory. It's may be not a victory....
In my club all riders do the recognition of the circuit to fast for me. I love and I need to do slowly for look all of details. So in the recognition they ride to fast and I finish my recognition alone! Laughing Crying or Very sad When the race is begin they ride really fast and they create a gap between us. Finaly at the end to the first lap I arrived on the line alone in the head! They isolated in the forest. And I win in front of the stupidity who don't know ride slowly to recognition circuit. To conclused same said a famous person: "Slow and steady wins the race" Wink
Now speak about music. I like almost music styles. In this moment I listen lots of rap music and more English songs Rolling Eyes I love aware rap, I take a huge intention at words. cyclops

Axel POUZAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:13 pm

I still don't know if I have to choose one topic or write about both... So I am going to link them Laughing
According to me, music is very important to stay healthy. During my car rides, I sing all long... Maybe it's a way to frighten other drivers... But in any case it's very funny. Even more when I 'm taking someone with me. Music helps also me to cheer me up during bad moods (it can happen sometimes with Covid yes). However music motivates me too, when I train or practice my sports. Mainly dance of course. But also before swimming's competition. Besides my first swimming's victory was when I was 12. At that time, I was not very good and I was slow.. But the others were worse Laughing . I remember how I felt when I went on the podium with my golden cup.. Amazing ! So proud of me, of my small arms and legs that swam so fast to finish the first. Gorgeous

Laurine BUREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:34 am

My first vicotry in swimming, wow, I don't remember. So I will talk about my first open water victory. It was my first race in open water at Libourne, I had to do a 2,5kilometers of race. For me it was very scary, even it was in a lake, I was afraid of fish ! At the start of the race, everyone left super fast, and was be like "Hey guys we have to do 2,5km what are you doing ?". So I believed in the facts that I was in the last of the group, so I did my race like I wanted, with my fear of fish. After the firts round, I started to pass a lot of people, it gave me a good feeling for the end of the race, so I continued like that. Ah and I forgot to say that I had done this race with a friend who had a lot of experience in open water, and therefore who seemed unbeatable for me !
What ever, I finished my race, and when I touche the finish lane, I saw my coach, and I understand. I finished my first open water race and in addition I won it. I was a particular victory, because in swimming, I was during a period where doubted a lot of my performance.
So this victory is really special, and has done me a lot of good morale.

Marina Sedrue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty swimming

Post by Idier Sarah Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:42 pm

My first victory was in swimming.
I must have been 4 or 5 years old so I hardly remember it.
It was a night competition, in the large basin.
I don't know if I should make a one-way or a round trip but I ended up on the podium.
I had a medal (which I still have) which is hooked above my bed with the others.
I remember my older sister also competed and our family came to see us (we have photos as proof).
It's the only time in my life that I have been swimming.

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:47 pm

Like last week, I will talk about the two subjects that are proposed. First, the music. This is essential for me. When driving, working out, in party with friends, during sport. Music is part of my daily life. I don't go a day without listening to music.
My first victory? For me, the term victory is quite broad. In sports, this can correspond to a victory in a competition with a medal or also a personal victory when you set a goal. For me, my first real personal victory was when I did a half marathon with my sister. It was difficult but at the same time great because we were both pushing each other to get to the end.

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:35 pm

I started playing music when I was younger. I first played transverse flute and did music theory. I liked the flute, but I didn't like (and still don't) music theory. So I looked for an instrument with which I didn't have to learn it. That's when I discovered the drums. I have been playing it for 8 years (in the meantime I have also learned to play the guitar and most recently the cajon). I first learned in private lessons for 1 year. Then, as my brother had been playing guitar for 3 years, we decided to take lessons together. We took classes for 3 years and then continued to learn on our own. During my lessons with the different teachers I learned to play rock and metal music (which are my favourite musical genres. But soft metal not black metal and others…). Rock music is certainly a good music to listen, but its rhythms are bland to play, they are banal, in the beats (for the most part, obviously not all. Some are wonderful). That's why I started playing jazz, the technique is subtle, while keeping the tempo, you have to be able to go out of the beats, leave some not playin times, place gost notes and the cymbals take an importance that they do not know anywhere else, and when you start to master it, it goes wonderfully with rock melodies.

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:56 pm

When I was young I played two musical instruments, I started with the guitar, then I played the piano. I played guitar for 1 year and I did two years of piano. But I stopped because I didn’t like to do solfeggio and I was lazy to make music. I continue to play the piano but all alone, without lessons, just thanks to videos. I prefer to listen to music! When I work, most of the time I listen music to relax me and for concentrate me on my lessons. My musical style is most of the time of rap or the kind of music you listen to in the car. I really like to danse on good musics with my friends in party.

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 3 Empty Victory from Two steps from Hell

Post by Mat Poujade Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:58 pm

My first victory was when I went to Grenoble with my Association of obstacle Crouse racing, and when we were in the car to go to the area where we will running Juste after the airport. It's at this race that will be my first victory during a race and I'm so poruf of me and my friends too. But the facts and the links between music... It's thanks to one music in particular : VICTORY from Two steps from the hell, a beautiful music that engage rage, envy and values. It's a... I don't know, maybe a Gothic music or viking music but she give so much courage and trust in himself, it was amazing... And to listen it without stop and again and again motive me until the race to win it!!
That's my link between first victory and music, thanks to her

Mat Poujade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien.Guillozet Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:49 am

I don't remember of my first victory in a sport because it was so many years ago. Moreover, i always did footbal in my life and it's a collective sport so it's really hard to remember of your first victory when it's not only yours. I think it happens when I was in U6 on meetings we had each week. I can speak of my first individual victory. It was In my first club traineeship in U11 (We can't do it before U11 in my club). It was a dribbling speed test with obstacles all over the pitch and I was the fastest kid of y category. Now, music. It's simple for me, I can listen many kinds of music. I heard more rap music or "pop" music but I can like many different tracks.

Damien.Guillozet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Corbasson Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:59 am

My first victory was in a triathlon competition.
It was my first competition I had never done the triathlon and my mom offered me to participate in this triathlon, I did the race and I finished first I gained the confidence and I decided to continue the triathlon and I won a lot of competition afterwards I even finished first regional youngest
Let's talk about music
I'm someone who listens to pretty much all styles of music but I listen to more popular music or rap music.
I've already done a lot of concerts where I've seen for example: nekfeu, Lorenzo, bigflo & Oli MIKA, NTM, orelsan and still others
My future concert on a JUL concert with my best friend I can't wait for the Covid to be over so I can go see it in concert

Marine Corbasson

Admin and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:18 pm

I'm sorry I don't remember my first victory but I can tell you my best, it was 1 years ago just before covid, in the regional football cup. Until the semi-final we all had to surpass without wanting to brag about it, the semi-final was really tough and that ended up with the penalty, in addition it was against our great rival La Rochelle. We won at the penalty spot and it was great but the best was the final. We were playing against a team I was on the year before so they knew me, and they were still my friends. The match Strats and at the beginning it's very tight, but after a few minutes we score the first goal, then the opposing team gets a penalty, he shoots it and our keeper stops it but the penalty must be withdrawn and with the talent from our keeper he stops him again. Just after half-time we score and win 2-0, we dominate the rest of the match and toward the end there is a free kick for us, you have to know that I am a right defender and that I am the smallest of the team. The free kick is taken and there I do not know what it takes from me but I put the most beautiful header of my life and I score the third and last goal of the match. Right after that we lifted the cup and it was awesome.

vkermorv

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou-Ann Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:55 pm

I love music, it helps me to move or on the contrary to sit down and not think about anything. I think that music is "forced" in life otherwise, life would be dull at times, it would be missing something.I also find it interesting because each one to his style of music and knowing that we can directly understand what kind of person we are.I would have liked to play guitar, but it would have taken one my sports otherwise it was a lot and I didn't want to stop.I never had a victory because I don't like competition, so I never did, my first victory I consider it 6th when we went to the swimming cycle and I went beyond everyone , including boys when they didn't think I knew how to swim at this point , they were a little "green"

Lou-Ann

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:07 pm

My first victory was in gymnastique when was seven old, in squad with a friends I don't have a memories but I said  that we took a photo sitting on the beam with coach and I cry because I was happy. I had a lot of victory in my life small and tall. In karate I had defeats but my biggest victory was to be a departmental leader and second regional. In shcool I was brevet and my Bac, my driver licences, work in summer in business, enter staps. Everything I did by myself or with the help of a coach, my family or my friends is a victory for me.

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:20 pm

My first victory was in an individual tennis match. I still remember that moment which for me was magical. Indeed, after having scored the match point I immediately looked at my parents and especially my father with whom I share this passion. I was both excited to know the taste of victory and confused because I knew more what to do. So I ran to the net to shake my opponent's hand. Then I put my things away and ran into my parents' arms. I must have been 7 years old when I had this first victory. It was something wonderful.
For me music is essential in my life. Indeed, it helps me a lot in difficult moments to change my mind or to express even more the joy that I feel. But where she helps me the most is before the games. For example before a team match taking place far away, we take a single car and we go. During this time I put on my headphones to prepare myself mentally. For me, music helps me enormously in my preparation before a match, it helps me clear my mind and concentrate on the match.

Laura28

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:11 am

For real I don't remember my first victory in rugby but I remember a final (my first) in a tournament and I do have.. yes.. 12 or 13 years and with my mate i do a very big match a we was won a tournament on my try. It's probably my first "victory" when i was young. And the music is so important to me in all moment of my life like in car when i'm wake up or to prepared a match.

(I'm sorry again for my late)

Paul Gradinac

Back to top Go down

Post by SCHINDLER Woumi Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:46 pm

My first victory i think it was in infant school, when we organized speed race with all the court, without suspense, i have win, and in my school everything has changed for me, it has become my personnal school, the new king Cool limit the teachers check me (well i may be abusing a little) and the BIG point, my lovers you know, I went out with all the girls from schooland with their agreement in addition! I miss that time anyway (but some things don't change you know Razz ). And since I know how to make sentences one of my first was "I can't live without music" to tell you how much I like it.

SCHINDLER Woumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down