UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unusual sport create by nora

+22
anthony dansot
Hugo Henry
clarence michaud
Paul2507
Gautier Enzo
Johanne Dubois
Maelle lebouchard
suzvespini
Thomas Colard
Victor Marchesin 2
Nolan Lafon
Martin Rauturier
romain.thillard
Noah Aubineau
Franck
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Romain Jolly
wjts.lola
Esteban
Hélaury noiraud
thuel Isis
nora pasqueraud
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty unusual sport create by nora

Post by nora pasqueraud Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:31 am

i think bubble foot ball is an unusual sport because it allows you to go crazy in complete safety; it also allows to avoid the faults related to the physical contact because it allows the player to keep a certain distance thanks to the bubbles in which they are in .

nora pasqueraud

Esteban likes this post

Back to top Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty Re: unusual sport create by nora

Post by thuel Isis Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:43 am

I will talk you about camel jump . This sport is is mainly practiced in Arab countries. The camel jump main is to put a camel in front of the sportman and try to jump above it. Sometime, the playeur must jump several camels glued to each other. It’s a disipline that requires flexibility and a particular physique.

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hélaury noiraud Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:43 am

For me, the Octopush is an unusual sport, we can also call it underwater hockey which is a team sport that is played in apnea at the bottom of a swimming pool. The game opposes, in a swimming pool, two teams, for two halves of 15 minutes (in general). The object of the game is to progress, in apnea, by pushing or passing a puck, using a specific stick in order to make it enter the opposing goal.

I find it can be common to see swimmers at the bottom of a swimming pool in the process of passing a small paddle, it's a bit funny to see I think.

Hélaury noiraud

Back to top Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty WEEK 2 : UNUSUAL SPORT

Post by Esteban Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:09 am

I going to talk to you Toss the caber. This is a scotish sport who is very unusual because this sport consist to toss tree trunk the furthest possible.
The trunk weighs between 35 and 60 kilograms and measures about 6 meters.

Esteban

Back to top Go down

Post by wjts.lola Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:27 am

Unsual sports are developing more and more.
However, for the most part they aren't recognized at their fair values. I play Ultimate frisbee so i rely on real example. The number of time i could hear , what is sport? what do we do here? is it a real sport? are there really people who do?
Unsual sports are numerous but underestimated. We try to develop them as much as possible but "traditional" sports are already well established and don't leave much room for novelty.

wjts.lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Jolly Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:38 am

I talk about Onbashira. This is Japan sport, the japanese play this sport every six years during the Onbashira festival. They use a pine tree is cut down and the trunk is then raised to the top of a hill. The participants then stand on it and slide down the hill. The aim is to stay on the tree trunk until the bottom of the hill. It is a sport that is only practiced in Japan, and it is dangerous.

Romain Jolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:54 am

Chessboxing is a combination of two sports, the chess and boxing. At first the players start a chess game and then go boxing on the ring. Their are 6 rounds of chess and 5 rounds of boxing. A player win when he did a "Checkmate" (I'm not sure about this word) or if he knockdown his adversaire. I think it's a difficult sport because you need to be lucid for chess but before you did boxing. Boxing is really exhausting so it's difficult to focus on your game after beeing hited buy another boxer

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:56 am

In unusual sport, there is the sport of strength. This sport is a physical activity, often competitive, which consists of one or more tests based on the strength of the candidates, the latter being generally qualified as strong men and strong women. As a known strongman, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson aka "The Mountain" in the famous TV series Game of Thrones won the title "Arnold Strongman 2019".

Franck

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Aubineau Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:58 am

This is a game where players have to score goals like in soccer, but with a bigger ball. But, each participant has a "taser gun" and can give shocks to his opponents to steal the ball.

Noah Aubineau

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:59 am

For an unusual sport is a sport that is funny or that does not belong to a federation. Wing shout is an unusual
sport because it can be common. Few people practice it and in normal times it is impossible to pass in unusual
places as they do. Chess boxing is an unusual sport.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty unusual sport

Post by Martin Rauturier Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:44 am

The Vendée puck is a sport that comes from Vendée and has developed in several places in France. this sport is in development, it is played in 2 against 2 with three pucks each, on a lead board. The goal is to place his puck as close as possible to the small puck on the board. Whoever wins the previous round throws the little one. The player places his puck and the opposing team plays until he can place his puck closer. The first to arrive at 13 points wins.

Martin Rauturier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Lafon Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:51 am

I practice street workout, it’s a unusual sport because there is not a lot of practitioners. Street workout is a mixte of gymnastics and body building, this sport based on pull up, push up and dips then We can create some figures to make freestyle or you can make statics figure like front lever or Back lever… the last discipline is the set and reps, the principle is to make the most répétition as posible.

Nolan Lafon

Nolan Lafon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Marchesin 2 Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:00 am

Caisses à savon
It is a sport that is broadcast on Team 21 with Yoann Riou.
These are often cars or motorcycles built by different teams and they have to go as far as possible in the course.
There is no engine, the route is a great descent.
There’s a lot of big falls.

Victor Marchesin 2

Back to top Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty Week 2: Unusual sport

Post by Thomas Colard Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:33 pm

Over the years and even more today the number of atypical sports continues to increase, the one I chose to talk to you about is called Octopush in other words Underwater hockey. The sport was created in 1954 in Portsmouth by Alan Blake but was officially recognized in 1978. It's a team sport that is played in snorkeling at the bottom of a swimming pool. The game opposing two teams in a pool for two 15-minute half-time (usually).

Thomas Colard

Back to top Go down

Post by suzvespini Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:46 pm

Well, my teammate Lola, already talked about Ultimate frisbee. So I'm gonna talk about Quidditch, which, just as ultimate, isn't really known and developped.
Yes, I'm not kidding, Quidditch sport really exist and even has a federation. As you know it in Harry Potter, The players have to kick the ball into three hoops to score and catch the vif d'or to end the match. the point is that they can't fly on their broom but only have to run with a baton between their legs. This is a sport, just as Ultimate, where diversity (mixt) is requiered.

suzvespini

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelle lebouchard Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:57 am

World Bog Snorkelling Championships.
The participants must do a round trip of 120 yards in a trench filled with mud. The participants of this sport can wear a disguise like a ship on their back or a super hero disguise. The traditional swimming technics are not allowed but you can use mask, fins and snorkel.
It's a funny sport which is internationally known.

Maelle lebouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanne Dubois Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:40 am

I'm gonna talk about the roller derby, it is a contact sport played on quads on a track. The aim of the game being for one of the players to succeed in overtaking the opposing players in a given period of time without being thrown to the ground or leaving the track.
This sport is international, but it find its origin in the United-States in 1920.

Johanne Dubois

Back to top Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty Unusual sport by Enzo Gautier

Post by Gautier Enzo Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:13 pm

So i search on internet about a unusual sport and i found something amazing: the bossaball it's a mix between a lot of sport like soccer, volleyball, gymnastics, trampoline and capoeira. The principle is rather similar to volleyball but with the characteristics of other sports, so you can jump very high tap with your feet do a lot of amazing things. I find that the potential of this sport is unimaginable with crazy movements. I hope that sport will become more mediatized.

Gautier Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul2507 Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:59 pm

The office chair race is a race that takes place in Germany where participants have to go down a slope of 200 meters and in addition can earn points for their originality.

Paul2507

Back to top Go down

Post by clarence michaud Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:10 pm

I think that if Nora should create a sport, it would not be a sport that requires a lot of thought. Very Happy Very Happy
more seriously, I think she would make a mix between a sport she masters the most like the gym and probably an activity in which she takes pleasure in doing with her friends
I don't know what it would look like but it could be funny

clarence michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Henry Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:14 pm

the Døds, also called death dive is a sport practiced in norway, the goal is to do acrobatics from a diving board of 12 to 14 meters and to land by doing a belly flat.

Hugo Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by anthony dansot Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:48 pm

I'm going to talk about the "wife-carrying" as an unusual sport.
This discipline originated in Finland and is carried out in teams of two. Each team must be composed of a man and a woman and consists of an obstacle course that must be carried out in the best possible time. The major difficulty is that the man must carry the woman all along the route without her falling.

anthony dansot

Back to top Go down

unusual sport create by nora  Empty Yavi

Post by yavi Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:02 pm

I like the crazy possiblities you have to create a sport, but the good combination is really hard to find, because to shine a sport need spectacle, duel with contact or not, technicality, with ball or not. Many sports are create in real life not to be a real sport but to satisfied fans, like Quidditch from Harry Potter wich is now very popular in real life but can't be a "real sport" due to its fantasy.

yavi

Back to top Go down

Post by noah.bifenzi Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:28 pm

"Sepak takraw" is a king of sports in Thailand. It's the same principle as volleyball but playing with the feet which is very impressive and spectacular. I would like to try this sport but on the beach...

noah.bifenzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Roque Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:40 pm

I am going to tell you about chess boxing
This new sport is a mixture of two totally opposite disciplines: chess and boxing. The fight takes place between two athletes during 11 rounds of 3 minutes each. The athletes start with a round of chess and then fight in boxing and then return to their chess game, continuously. There are three ways to win a game: knocking out an opponent, checkmating him or her, or if one of the two opponents exceeds the time allowed for chess (18 minutes total).

Gabriel Roque

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next