UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spain

+24
Paul Bouffard
Lola Brochon
Dimitri Leroy
elsa teillet
Paul Lemonnier
Alexis Turbé
Emeline
Romain birot
Charlotte Godefroi
Gobin Quentin
Antoine Geneste
etienne.germain
Titouannnnnnn
Anthony Labbé
Thomas Knepper
Louis0
Thibaud Sohm
Matis Pueyo-Ramos
mathis L
Denis Mathys
Owen
Paul Conor
Mao Hugonnard
Enzo LACOSTE
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spain             Empty Spain

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:59 pm

spain

Enzo LACOSTE

Back to top Go down

Spain             Empty SPAIN

Post by Mao Hugonnard Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:07 pm

When I was a kid , I go in spain many things marked me. First, i learned that he ate very late. It's a thing very basic but i don't no why, this appealed to me. An another thing, the spanish like do take a nap. The schedules are really adapted, their days are cut in half to allow them to take a nap and also to resist this heat.

Mao Hugonnard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Spain             Empty Re: Spain

Post by Paul Conor Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:07 pm

Spain (Spanish: España), officially named the Kingdom of Spain, is a country in continental Western Europe. It occupies 85% of the Iberian Peninsula which it shares with Portugal. It is separated from France by the Pyrenees. With an area of ​​505,992 km², Spain is a little smaller than its neighboring country, France. It borders with France, Andorra, Portugal, Morocco and Gibraltar. The total population of Spain is 47 35 Million inhabitants. Its capital is Madrid.

Paul Conor

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Spain is a European country of approximately 47 million inhabitants. It is a member of the European Union. The country has an area of ​​504,030 km2 and is located in the Iberian Peninsula. The capital and largest city of Spain is Madrid.The government is a monarchy and the king is Philip VI.
Spain is also active militarily and is a member of OTAN

Owen

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mathys Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Spain is a country located in the southwest of Europe which is made up of 47 million inhabitants. It has an area of ​​505990 km². The country joined Europe in 1986 which is quite late because it had a political regime contrary to the fundamental rights of Europe. The capital of Spain is Madrid which is also the largest city in the country with its 3 million inhabitants.
The country is currently royalty and the king is Philip VI

Denis Mathys

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mathis L Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:12 pm

Spain officially named the Kingdom of Spain is a country in Europe. It occupies 85% of the Iberian Peninsula which it shares with Portugal. It is separated from France by the Pyrenees. With an area of 505,992 km², Spain is a little smaller than its neighboring country, France. Spain has just over 47 million1 inhabitants. Spain is made up of a large continental part, but also of islands: the Balearic Islands to the east in the Mediterranean Sea and the Canary Islands to the southwest, in the Atlantic Ocean, off Morocco and the Spanish Sahara.

mathis L

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matis Pueyo-Ramos Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:20 pm

Spain is a European country with many qualities. The country has an area of 504,030 km2 and a population of 47 million inhabitants. This country borders with France, Portugal, the Atlantic Sea, the Mediterranean Sea, the Pyrenees, which brings many tourists. Especially with their seaside resorts on the different Mediterranean coasts. Young French tourists are attracted to Lloret de Mar, Barcelona, Benidorm, Alicante etc because the price of living is cheaper than in France like alcohol, party and beaches are beautiful. But local residents are disturbed by the noise of young people and their garbage that some leave lying around. In addition, Spain is a good football country because it has two of the best clubs in the world with Réal Madrid and FC Barcelona who have won many trophies and have marked the history of football. The Spanish team won a world cup in 2010 in South Africa.

Matis Pueyo-Ramos

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:26 pm

Spain is a country in Europe, I have been there several times, I have been to Barcelona and Madrid once for vacation and once for a handball tournament. Spain is a tourist place famous for its beaches and its warm climate, young people like to go there because it is also famous for its parties and the fact that it is not expensive.

Enzo LACOSTE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Sohm Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:38 pm

Many athletes have been revealed in Spain. We can take the example of Rafael Nadal. he was born in Manacor in 1986, Nadal is currently ranked #1. Since he began his professional career as a tennis player, he holds a singles record of 479 wins to 103 losses.
His overall achievements include 43 singles titles, a gold Olympic medal, 9 Grand Slams, 7 doubles titles, and 3 Davis Cups.

Thibaud Sohm

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Spain             Empty spain

Post by Louis0 Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:39 pm

if you want i can tolk with you in spain because i have a certification that proves it.
In position to only languages teacher you must to open another classroom for the STAPS spanish fanclub and we are a lot.
spain its the country of party. Here everithing is posible even for the old men. the atmosphere is suitable for tourism and nightlife.
the spanish are open to foreigners, the welcome is exceptional.
wonderful is the word that sums up Spain

Louis0

Back to top Go down

Spain             Empty Spain Thomas Knepper

Post by Thomas Knepper Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:54 pm

Spain lies in the south-west of Europe and has borders with France (north) and Portugal (west). Most of its territory is a peninsula but it also has two large archipelagos. Facing the Catalan and Valencian coasts, in the Mediterranean, are the Balearic Islands.The Spanish geography is very varied and gives rise to very different landscapes. Spain has two traditions but Spanish are known for dance and more precisely flamenco. Flamenco is a style of dance that includes singing and guitar. Concerning the different meals there are for example paella is perhaps the most famous dish of the Spanish gastronomy and also the most requested.

Thomas Knepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Labbé Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:00 pm

For me, Spain is a special country i love but also i don’t love.
First, some members of my family lives there. So, during vacation, i went in spain, especially in Valence.
The country is hot, attractive, alive in other terms. The people are smile, talk louder, it’s a bit funny.
But i think people is a bit different. Eat late, go to bed late… But its their way of life. The country have beatiful monuments, landscapes. But we have better roads in France.

Anthony Labbé

Back to top Go down

Spain             Empty SPANISH BASKETBALL

Post by Titouannnnnnn Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:01 pm

Yesterday, spain won the basketball euro against france.

For La Roja, the page is steeped in history. Since 2000, eight continental medals (three titles), two World Cup crowns (2006, 2019) and three Olympic medals (2008, 2012, 2016) have lined the trophy shelf of the Spanish basketball federation.
This 4th victory at the euro allows Spain to be a more than formidable team for the years to come. Despite many senior players of the team having retired, Spain remains today a team feared by many countries.
The next major basketball competition will take place in Indonesia and Spain will be one of the big favorites alongside America. It's up to her to prove that she is the best team in the world by winning this cup, certainly against the Americans in the final...

Titouannnnnnn

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by etienne.germain Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:01 pm

Spain is a European country located on the Iberian Peninsula and comprising 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. Madrid, the capital, is home to the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum, where the works of European artists are exhibited. You can admire in Segovia a medieval castle (the Alcazar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. The capital of Catalonia, Barcelona, ​​is characterized by the modernist monuments of Antoni Gaudí, in particular the Sagrada Família. Moreover, I have already been in Spain and it is a very beautiful country with different very interesting cultures

etienne.germain

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Geneste Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:03 pm

Spain is a country of the European Union located between France and Portugal. It is one of the few countries in the world to still have a monarchical system. However, they have no power, it is indeed a democratic system that governs in Spain. The head of government is currently Pedro Sánchez and the king is called Felipe VI The country's capital is Madrid. Spain has regions that claim their independence such as the Basque country or Catalonia. Catalonia claims their independence and wants to be recognized as a country in its own right with Barcelona as its capital. Spain is the fourth largest country in Europe behind France, Ukraine and Russia. Spain is also a country of gastronomy (less than France), there you can eat good tapas, good tortillas and a good paella.

Antoine Geneste

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobin Quentin Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:12 pm

Since the end of the Civil War (1936-1939), which killed nearly a million people, political power has been concentrated in the hands of General Francisco Franco. Spain is a Catholic state, totalitarian and corporative, which exercises a severe repression against any form of opposition.
The modernization of the economy, which accelerated during the 1960s, was accompanied by timid democratic reforms. Franco’s death in 1975 marked a turning point.
The 1978 Constitution states that the “Spanish nation”.

Gobin Quentin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Godefroi Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:26 pm

In all the countries i visit, Spain is one of my favorite. This is a relaxing country with some of beaches, cutes villages and the climat. I visit the costa brava, and barcelona, the architecture of Barcelona is awesome, i talk about the sagrada familia, the casa mila, the capricho and the Guell park, thanks to Gaudi.
I have a friend doing his studies in spain islands, the canaries, and i planned do to a trip to see him to discover this part of Spain, over there i would like to surf, this is one of my passion sport and do it on one of the best spot in the world would be so cool!

Charlotte Godefroi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain birot Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:28 pm

Spain is a good country. There are attractive countryside Pyrène good food (chorizo, Tapas, Pintxos, Gaspacho andalou, Salmorejo, Empanadas, Paella (or arroz), Cocido madrilène, Fabada). The spain flag is a colors red yellow and red in yollow part there are logo. Estaca de Bares is the city most north in spain, pointe de Tarifa is the city in more south, cap Touriñan is the city more west and cap de Creus is the city more east. For information, the border exist enter france and spain this border is used to delimit two or more countries. Spain has at least one border.

Romain birot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:30 pm

Spain is country in Europe, neighbor to France and Portugal. It's a land with a hot climate. The capital is Madrid. Spain is know for its sports teams. Like national football team. Who they win the World Cup in 2010. Another sport important is cycling with the Vuelta. Spain also has an important culture. They have a royal palace and Prado museum with lots of European artists. Spain has 47 World Heritage Sites. They have a good culture of cinema too, with Barcelona becoming the largest production hub in the country on the eve of the world War. Spain is a land to visit !

Emeline

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:52 pm

Spain is a country known for its popular and historically rich cities, its outstanding football clubs (better than Leicester), it is a warm and welcoming country. It's always warm in Spain, which is great. I would love to work in Spain and live there for its pleasant living conditions.

Alexis Turbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:53 pm

Spain is a very beautiful country that I had the chance to visit several times. I think that this country is very beautiful, with a good historical culture and sports. On the other hand the gastronomy is not their strong point. However, for years this nation is our biggest rival in European basketball. Even today they still make us miserable, before it was the Gasol brothers and now the Hernangomez brothers. Why shelter guys like Juancho of more than 2m and who send to 7/9 of the parking. Seriously???

Paul Lemonnier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by elsa teillet Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:02 pm

Spain is a really interasting country because is a constitutional monarchy, that is, it has a king, but he does not govern. It represents the unity of the country which is divided into 17 autonomous communities, regions with a lot of powers and 50 provinces. In fact, for me it's not the best country i was visiting but it's cool, meats is cheap, alcohol is cheap too. You had less taxes than in france. And in Spain you had the beautiful park Guëll and the Sagrada Famillia wich are must-see places.

elsa teillet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Leroy Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:45 am

Spain is a country with a lot of culture, i go to speak about the football culte. At spain there is a rivality between barça and real madrid. Two of the better player all time played in this club. All people waited "el classico", the chock between this clubs each year, it was the biggest match in the world. For messi and ronaldo play at PSG and Man united, this match is less emblematic.

Dimitri Leroy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola Brochon Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:06 pm

I don't know what to tell you about Spain.
Obviously, lots of student speak about basketball or football, this is why I want to tell you about basque pelota. Basque pelota is very important in the iberian culture, it's a little bit like boules in France, old person like tell to younger that they have been great champion when they were young. Basque pelota is like tennis against a wall, but instead of the ball they have a pelota ball, instead of the racket they it's a basket fix on the hand. There is two professionnal league.

Lola Brochon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bouffard Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:28 pm

From a sporting point of view, Spain is a country rich in champions. Indeed, they are successful in many sports because they have good infrastructure and staff. I am thinking in particular of the football championship, the national basketball team, many tennis players in the top of the ATP or WTA rankings, the Basque pelota... A hotbed of fresh talent !

Paul Bouffard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next