UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ SNAKE and this friends

+14
William Michaud
Alban
Louis Parion
Dominguez Pierre-Louis
lucas makan
Clement Reboul
mathis L
antonin bartin
Yamine
Nolan.crm
luca.barranger
Tom Teychenie
Romain epeche
charly caillault
18 posters

Go down

DJ SNAKE and this friends Empty DJ SNAKE and this friends

Post by charly caillault Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:16 pm

lets go les charognards

charly caillault

Alban likes this post

Back to top Go down

DJ SNAKE and this friends Empty Re: DJ SNAKE and this friends

Post by charly caillault Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:18 pm

So for me, snakes are not something I'm attracted to, even though there are some very beautiful ones that you can take pictures of in accordance with your clothes. Besides luca and maxence have big snakes at home.

charly caillault

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:23 pm

snakes are very interesting animals because unlike other animals they have a great diversity in terms of color, shape and size and that has always fascinated me since I was very young but I understand that it scares some people because it can be dangerous

Romain epeche

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:25 pm

Reptiles are animals that I find interesting because of their evolution. there are 4 classes of reptiles, crocodiles, lizards, turtles and snakes. These animals are fascinating because they adapt easily to their environments. these animals are often the cause of fear in society because people are not really interested in them. In recent years the trade of certain species called NAC has developed and it is now possible to have these animals at home.

Tom Teychenie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

DJ SNAKE and this friends Empty Sneaky

Post by luca.barranger Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:42 pm

I've never really been interested in snakes, I know a lot of people don't really like them. I'm just afraid of being bitten or sprinted at, so I never go out without my self-made anti-venom in case it attacks me.

luca.barranger

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan.crm Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:43 pm

One of my biggest fears are snakes. indeed, the biggest terrifies me because they are imposing, in particular by their lengths or their speeds. I am very happy that the most dangerous and the most deadly are not in France. As for the little ones, we find them more often here but I find them less scary.

Nolan.crm

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:45 pm

Something that is good with movies, is that everyone can find a movie that (s)he likes. Because there are so much different types of movies, it's massive.
Personaly, I don't really like movies that are related to superheroes, superpowers or spernatural subjects. I do not watch a lot of movies, so it's not something really interesting for me.

Yamine

Back to top Go down

DJ SNAKE and this friends Empty lebron snakes

Post by antonin bartin Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Snakes are really interesting animals because already they have the possibility to move in a perennial way and therefore they can go in narrow places.
They also have the possibility by their green colors to blend into the decor.
They also have defense means elevated through their venom.

antonin bartin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mathis L Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:20 pm

ousSnakes are limbless reptiles that move exclusively by crawling. they have the particularity of shedding regularly in order to change their skin. there are a multitude of snakes, small, large and poison

mathis L

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clement Reboul Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:22 pm

Snakes are in the category of reptiles, some are poisonous and some are not. I'm not afraid of them even if I find it ugly and mean. The ears, orifices and eardrums are nonexistent, as in some other reptiles, and they therefore use the vibrations of the ground and the air to detect animals that may approach them. The method of hunting a snake varies depending on its species. Some bite and use venom to paralyze or kill their prey, others bite it and then wrap themselves around it and choke it. The injection of the venom is usually done through the fangs in front of the mouth. The number of teeth and their shape still depends on the species.

Clement Reboul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:31 pm

I hate snakes, they really scare me whether they are small, big, fat I don't like them. They can sting or bite or even eat big living things in some countries. I have seen videos of big snakes eating baby giraffes. Fortunately we don't have any snakes like that here.

lucas makan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominguez Pierre-Louis Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:37 pm

This is my little top 3 of movie with reptile;

When we talk about movies and reptile first of all I think about Dragon a DreamWorks movie of 2010 that I recommend because it is suitable for all ages.
In second position I choose harry potter because the slytherin symbol is a snake, one of the Horcrux is a snake (naguini) and they enven can talk to snake so these films are placed here.
And for the final I have chosed Idiana Jones because I love how the snake terrifies this man who is not afraid of anything or almost.
PS;Godzilla movies suck.

Dominguez Pierre-Louis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Parion Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Snakes are animals that I'm not particularly fond of. I've had the opportunity to have some in my hands, and the texture of their scales is rather destabilizing (surprisingly smooth); but that's when the snakes are caged in people's homes. Since when I walk in nature (especially during summer), snakes can hide in the tall grass at any time, and bite while I am not trying to hurt them or even to observe them.
So as long as the snakes don't have fun by biting me for nothing, they leave me rather indifferent.

Louis Parion

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

DJ SNAKE and this friends Empty Snakes

Post by Alban Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:52 pm

For my part, snakes scare me and fascinate me at the same time. I think it's because of the python in the jungle book and the basilisk in harry potter affraid

Alban

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

DJ SNAKE and this friends Empty SNAKE

Post by William Michaud Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:12 pm

Since i was attacked by a snake, i feel a true hate. During the college, a day like another one, I comes back to school with my boy, when he stopped and scream " wait wait, bro behind you !!. But me stupid person that I was, I kept going to walk with my earphone until the moment when I saw this snake. I saw it, did a stepback, fall on floor, and when he begans to come to me, I stood up and run like Bolt. Since this moment I hate every snake.

William Michaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Loic egremonte Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:21 am

Snake are cold-blooded reptiles. Specific characteristics of snakes include a bifid tongue, eyelidless eyes , an articulated skull and movable jaws that facilitate the ingestin of prey. the method of hunting a snake varies according to ils species.

Loic egremonte

Back to top Go down

Post by marine Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:40 pm

Snakes are really an uninteresting subject unless you make a complete study of them. Wanting to look for something different to tell, I got lost in internet searches. You knew that an Indian tribe was nicknamed Snake. They are French-Canadian researchers that he found them is so called. I'll just leave you on this info I'm going to get lost on their wikipedia page in English of course

marine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:47 pm

Honestly “snakes” is not the subject I like the most because I don’t really care about this. Not because I don’t like them or something just because that don’t touch me or my feelings. Snakes are beautiful animals and I’m little nervous next to them but I’m not phobic about them.

RomainL

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas17 Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:55 pm

I don't particularly like snakes because they can be unpredictable. They can be very dangerous and fearsome. I find this animal very relevant and fascinating to observe.

Andreas17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down