UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L'alcool c'est pas cool?

+13
maxence cuisinier
RomainL
Nolan.crm
Louis Parion
Tom Teychenie
Clement Reboul
Yamine
Andreas17
Perian Jason
lucas makan
Dominguez Pierre-Louis
luca.barranger
charly caillault
17 posters

Go down

L'alcool c'est pas cool? Empty L'alcool c'est pas cool?

Post by charly caillault Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:05 pm

A year and a half ago, I had a party, I drank too much and I did something stupid. The next day my brother called to tell me that I had cheated on my girlfriend with another girl who was also in a relationship. After that I didn't really care, so in conclusion, drinking too much leads to bullshit but that's what we like!

charly caillault

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

L'alcool c'est pas cool? Empty Alcohol

Post by luca.barranger Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:45 pm

Alcohol can be devastating, take the example of Charly who cheated on his girlfriend, that's what I call being weak. On the contrary, in my case, even at 2 grams I am still in control of the situation and therefore I can't do stupid things like the other guy. But beyond that, alcohol can allow great things, especially for the shy ones during party like Louis Parion who with a little alcohol in his blood dances Jazz with 3 girls at the same time. In conclusion, alcohol is good but in moderation and not for everyone.

luca.barranger

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

L'alcool c'est pas cool? Empty Re: L'alcool c'est pas cool?

Post by Dominguez Pierre-Louis Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:57 pm

Alcohol is probably the biggest scourge of this class, I'm just devastated when I see all of these up and coming geniuses turn into wrecks on this psychotropic.

Dominguez Pierre-Louis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lucas makan Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:16 pm

Alcohol is at the centre of all student parties and other celebrations. It is the cause of all the problems at parties, but it is also the cause of huge moments of laughter and joy.

lucas makan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Perian Jason Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:17 pm

Alcohol today represents one of the largest industries in the world of sale and its excessive resale in nightclubs

Perian Jason

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas17 Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Beer foam is very good for recovery so alcohol is not totally bad for humans. Ricard is still the best alcohol !!

Andreas17

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamine Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:03 pm

Alcohol as a drink is a really weird thing ! Because, people in general like to drink it but don't feel well or become less rationnal after that. So, they do something that harm their health, and they do it intentionnaly.
However, alcohol is a really efficient medecine against bacterias and infections. In my opinion, that is the good way of using it.

Yamine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clement Reboul Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:52 am

The resulting drink may be distilled to produce spirits or other spirits.

Its consumption is universal and very old. Alcohol is considered by the WHO to be an important addictive product in the same way as illicit drugs.

It causes a psychological and physical dependence in case of prolonged consumption.

However, moderate and controlled use has few consequences and can be a cultural tool for socialization.

Clement Reboul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:07 pm

Alcohol...what to say about that. I haven't been drinking a lot, especially since the beginning of the summer, so I'm going to talk to you about physics. Drinking alcohol is a chemical molecule with the formula C2H6O. A molecule of alcohol therefore contains 2 carbon atoms (C), 6 hydrogen atoms (H) and one oxygen atom (O).

Tom Teychenie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Parion Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:03 am

Alcohol is for me especially a source of many moments of joy. For example, since I was a child, I have participated in the grape harvest in the vineyards of my grandfather, in order to make wine and pineau. These are great moments of reunion for the whole family, where we eat, drink and have fun all together.

Louis Parion

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan.crm Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:47 pm

It hasn't been long since I tasted alcohol, however it is something I drink in moderation. The last time was when we won on Saturday after our game. We must not forget that it is something dangerous if it is consumed without moderation. Seeing my friends in bad shape scares me, so I don't want to end up like them.

Nolan.crm

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:40 pm

Alcohol is like a friend to me, but a toxic friend. Like an ex girlfriend we had a good time with and we're all in love with, we go back to it again and again saying it's the last time, but the booze makes us all regret and that's when we look the state in which he puts us that we say we will never get back, and those until the next evening.

RomainL

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

L'alcool c'est pas cool? Empty alcoooool

Post by maxence cuisinier Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 pm

Alcohol for me is really cool it allows you to have fun without worrying about the looks of others. Sometimes it is true that I abuse it and that I do a lot of stupid things especially in clubs and I even vomit my guts because I am an alcoholic it's the street. Also sometimes I have a hangover the next day and I am not well all day. Despite this alcohol makes me meet people and girls I was able to dip the cookie like that it's super cool.

maxence cuisinier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Loic egremonte Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:39 pm

Since my childhood I bathed in alcohol. At 2 months I went to Martinique dear my grandparents and I loved eating the lemons in the glasses of ti punches, I'm not going to lie I really appreciate the taste. I had to appreciate it because my grandfather worked in a dillon rum distillery at François. We had a room in the house dedicated to the conservation of rum.

Loic egremonte

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:07 am

Alcohol is now part of our life, as much as water as a student, because every Wednesday evening we consume liters of it, in fact no it's not just Wednesday evenings it's a little more than that, just a little because we are reasonable people. We only get drunk three times a week.

Romain epeche

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marine Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:42 pm

Alcohol : Liquid essentially containing ethanol, obtained by distillation of fermented juices containing glucose.
The provenance is beautiful, designing is artisanal and old. The taste is specific and various. But its value is destroyed by the consequence of the evil acts of people.

marine

Back to top Go down

L'alcool c'est pas cool? Empty Alcool

Post by Alban Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:59 pm

alcohol is dangerous! I will tell you an anecdote that happened to me in high school on my birthday. We had bought a bottle of whisky during the break between math and history geography around 10am. And it ended with me throwing up in history

Alban

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down