UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the weather and the raclette

+9
abel
CorentinBaret
Oceane M
acuzin
Léa Desoindre
Léna Escure Delpeuch
Arthur_C
pablobrandeau
Roxane CROIZE-SANZEE
13 posters

Go down

the weather and the raclette Empty the weather and the raclette

Post by Roxane CROIZE-SANZEE Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:29 am

raclette is the most incredible dish in the world. It allows on the one hand to taste the best cheese of France accompanied by its small potatoes cooked with love. and on the other hand, it allows to share a convivial moment with its family and its friends. that of happiness. The raclette goes perfectly with the winter season by the fire in the house.

Roxane CROIZE-SANZEE

Back to top Go down

the weather and the raclette Empty Re: the weather and the raclette

Post by pablobrandeau Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:33 am

For me, my favorite season is to share between the 4 because I like both the summer because the weather is nice and warm and then it rhymes with beach, swimming pool, going out with friends. But both in winter because the snow brings back very good memories with skiing with friends and family and especially raclettes and fondues, even if in my family we eat raclettes in any season. And then in spring and autumn you can see very beautiful landscapes there so I don't really have a preference.

pablobrandeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur_C Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:50 am

In relation to the seasons and the weather, I find that autumn and winter have some very good points, especially the raclette. One of my favourite dishes, it is a complete dish and consistent with the weather and the autumn and winter seasons as it is a convivial meal that warms and is nourishing. The fact that it is a nourishing and certainly fatty meal is an asset for the cold temperatures of winter, because the more fat we accumulate in our body the better we resist the weakest temperatures.

Arthur_C

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Escure Delpeuch Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:50 pm

I love raclette because I love cheese. I put it absolutely everywhere, in pasta, on potatoes, on bread. it's really good and in France we have all kinds of cheeses, there's something for everyone. What I love above all is knowing that I'm going to eat a raclette when I come back from a big day in the cold. But now we don't even know if it will be cold in winter: the proof we are in November and it is 20 degrees. I still hope it will be cold and there will be snow in the mountains because I love going there and snowboarding, I can't wait.

Léna Escure Delpeuch

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:33 pm

Raclette is one of my favorite dishes. It is a dish made up of lots of cheese, potatoes and cold cuts, humm delicious !! The raclette season is winter, we can share a good meal together in warm. Even if in my family there is no season to eat a raclette.

Léa Desoindre

Back to top Go down

Post by acuzin Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Who says autumn season says hot dishes! And nothing better to warm up than to eat a good raclette!
The raclette is a traditional and emblematic recipe of Swiss cuisine (More than 13,600 tonnes of raclette cheese are produced annually in Switzerland!)
Nevertheless, the temperature in this month at this period of the year is not a normal thing... we have to pay attention to global warming.

acuzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oceane M Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:24 pm

Autumn is a pleasure for raclette lovers. Lower temperatures are a good reason to bring out (if you’ve put them away) your device and cups and invite your family or friends. It is a simple dish to make and friendly. It suits almost everyone because everyone chooses the contents of his plate, even vegetarians can find their account there, if we don’t like or little raclette cheese we can always replace it with any other cheese. Raclette is just the best winter dish

Oceane M

Back to top Go down

Post by CorentinBaret Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Currently, we will soon enter the winter period!! Winter is really one of the best seasons with summer for me. Indeed, who says winter says raclette, one of the best dishes in the world consisting of potatoes, cheese and charcuterie and eaten with family or friends to have a great time. But also who says winter says skiing an incredible snow sport that allows you to exercise and feel free and says snow battle!.

CorentinBaret

Back to top Go down

Post by abel Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:51 pm

The winter come so the raclette also ! The weather will be cold and rainy. We are at Angouleme so there can not have a fairy winter with snow and crithmas magic. No; here it's rain and wind; there is mud, it's cold we become grumpy. The only way to be nice with the other is to eat raclette all days. This food make us happy and hot. It's the better food of winter.

abel

Back to top Go down

Post by Camille Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:19 pm

There are those who are happy to open the raclette season and those who campaign for melted cheese all year round. But then, should we wait for the cold to stuff ourselves? Battle!
For many, it evokes the return of the cold, the parties which point the tip of their noses, the ski slopes or the corner of the fire. Raclette and winter seem so inseparable that it should be confined to this season. Moreover, this is one of the refrains that we always hear when the mercury drops for the first time (a bit like All I Want For Christmas): “Have you opened it, you, the raclette season? ”. And to this question, many of them chant that there is no point in waiting until November/December to melt cheese. So, winter or all year round? On Instagram, both choices got 50% votes in our poll. To help you form our opinion, we have compiled a list that smells like cheese

Camille

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathe Trives-Sanchez Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:58 am

The raclette season is finally launched!! This dish is very appreciated during the winter, it allows to meet with friends or family to share a good time.It is a very hearty dish, where you can eat well.Personally I like this dish but I'm not a big fan, I don't really like charcuterie.

Agathe Trives-Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateoooooo Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:46 am

When people talk to me about raclette it makes me happy because I am always hungry and I love cheese. Afterwards, the dream is to eat a raclette in a ski chalet with Pablo because a holiday without him is like a raclette without cheese. Even if he prefers to go on holiday with Léa the nurse, it's not a big deal, I don't blame him...
At the moment the weather makes us think of winter because it's getting really cold and so a good raclette would warm us up! The raclette season is open, I even made one two weeks ago, but unfortunately without Pablo...

Mateoooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Boucly Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:27 pm

If we had to think about a dish during this period of the year, that is to say during the months when the temperature as to fall, the real cold arrived, the fallen leaves, between autumn and winter, it is the raclette.
It is a convivial dish that often gathers, moreover because the majority (almost everyone) appreciates it, due in particular to the hot cheese.

Charlotte Boucly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down