UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEEK 4 : WEATHER

+23
Nolan Lafon
Paul2507
noah.bifenzi
suzvespini
adaudens
Nicolas MERLE
Maelle lebouchard
thuel Isis
romain.thillard
Baptiste LÉRAUT
Thomas Colard
Martin Rauturier
Victor Marchesin 2
Romain Jolly
Franck
wjts.lola
Gabriel Roque
Pierre Trijol
clarence michaud
Hugo Henry
Johanne Dubois
yavi
Esteban
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WEEK 4 : WEATHER Empty WEEK 4 : WEATHER

Post by Esteban Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:45 am

This week in Angouleme the weather is so bad because it's raining. Moreover i can see during the beginning of this week in moday the big frog. It's so funny to see a frog in angouleme but i don't know if she survive very long time but this frog looks like very nice. It's so diificult to eating good when you is a frog in a city because the food like worm it's so rarely.

Esteban

Franck, Victor Marchesin 2 and Pierre Trijol like this post

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : WEATHER Empty weather

Post by yavi Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:54 am

Currently I live in Island with penguins so weather is every time the same, so cold. In summer, the sun hit very hardly so it's very annoying bc you sweat all day because you must wear hot clothes due to the coldness. There are no seasons in there so it's practically impossible to live normally.

yavi

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : WEATHER Empty Re: WEEK 4 : WEATHER

Post by Johanne Dubois Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:56 am

At the moment, the weather sucks, it's raining, it's cold, it's not nice LOL.
Moreover, there are going to be slugs everywhere and that disgusts me!
I can't wait for next summer, I already miss the sun and the beach

Johanne Dubois

Victor Marchesin 2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Henry Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:56 am

The weather is as bad as the theme of the week, it's not nice and it's depressing. Definitely summer is really over

Hugo Henry

Pierre Trijol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by yavi Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:59 am

yavi wrote:Currently I live in Iceland with penguins so weather is every time the same, so cold. In summer, the sun hit very hardly so it's very annoying bc you sweat all day because you must wear hot clothes due to the coldness. There are no seasons in there so it's practically impossible to live normally.

yavi

Back to top Go down

Post by clarence michaud Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:05 am

this year was very difficult.
this year was marked by forest fires in Gironde. Indeed, this drying has caused many disasters, and all over Europe. The problem of water levels, lack of drinking water, natural disasters.
cependant, ces incidents vont se multiplier dans les années futures

clarence michaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Trijol Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:17 am

In this period, the weather is strange because the morning it's very cold and the afternoon it's very hot and I take a pull but i'm hot.

Pierre Trijol

Pierre Trijol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Roque Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:20 am

Talking about the weather is a bit boring, we go from a heat wave in July and August to low temperatures in September, it's quite special, it's even worrying to already see the first impact of climate change

Gabriel Roque

Back to top Go down

Post by wjts.lola Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:26 am

The weather is getting worse and worse, and the problem is that behind this weather is that there is a real problem and a real consequence. The weather governs our actions, we look at it to know what we do how we skill, or we go. She also directs the harvests and the seasons, when it starts to get cold we say to ourselves that winter is coming, when the leaves fall it is autumn. It spreads and directs our year. The weather is very important, it is also thanks to it that we eat or that we do not eat, that we can have water or not. She was the first thing on earth, and it will surely be her behind.

wjts.lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Franck Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:26 am

Weather is what we expect, climate is what we get. The future is like the weather! The extraordinary thing about the weather is that everyone looks at it every night, and the next day it's never what we were told. Life is unpredictable weather. WEEK 4 : WEATHER 1f31e WEEK 4 : WEATHER 2601

Franck

Victor Marchesin 2 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Jolly Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:27 am

At the moment, the weather is really bad, we went from summer to winter in one weekend. So everybody is sick. It's really hard. But this is because of global warming. For some years now, the climate has become a mess. Between tornadoes, earthquakes, tsunamis... .
Natural disasters are becoming more and more devastating and destructive.

Romain Jolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Marchesin 2 Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:30 am

The climate is changing, we can see it with all the bad weather (flooding, very high heat for several months and also hail) and more recently Fiona storm in Canada.
Regarding the weather at the moment, it’s cold and we’re all sick.

Victor Marchesin 2

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : WEATHER Empty the weather

Post by Martin Rauturier Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:32 am

The weather is a phenomenon that varies during the season, if it is favorable in summer with a great sun. It gets worse and worse from September. You can already feel the arrival of the cold especially in the morning very early. The down jackets are already out. In autumn it is above all an irregularity of the weather: one blow it is mild, one blow it rains. Which is really painful to get dressed in the morning. In short, the weather is a phenomenon that varies.

Martin Rauturier

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Colard Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:40 am

The weather is alarming, this summer we have experienced both extreme temperatures but also natural disasters (flooding, golf ball-sized hail, strong winds) and will get even worse next summer. In addition, meteorologists are finding it increasingly difficult to predict the weather. It’s a limit if we can predict tomorrow’s temperature, so let’s say a week. We have to ask ourselves...

Thomas Colard

Back to top Go down

Post by Baptiste LÉRAUT Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:51 am

The weather is less and less good today, in my apartment it's become colder and colder, I prefer the summer because I love the hot weather. For example, the heat wave doesn’t bother me at all, instead I really like it. In addition, this coldering makes us addaptable to the future sports we will have to do in winter, in the cold wind.

Baptiste LÉRAUT

Back to top Go down

Post by romain.thillard Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:26 am

Weather is a very broad subject, there is a lot to say about it. I like summer because it's a holiday and you can work, but I don't like the heat. I prefer spring, winter and winter when the temperatures are around 15-25 degrees Celsius. At the moment it's a weather I like because it's not too hot and the sun is still a little bit present.

romain.thillard

Back to top Go down

Post by thuel Isis Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:05 pm

In our days the weater is very checked. Indeed, with the climatic warming, scientist is more concerned about this disorder. Extrems situations are more and more fréquents. Everywhere in the world, natural disasters take place, like flood, fires… Today, it’s importante to pay attention to our ways of life for the futur.

thuel Isis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelle lebouchard Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:30 pm

I don't like this weather. It's getting cold, it'll soon be winter and I don't know how to dress anymore. I want summer to come back for the heat, the palm trees and the cocktails on the seafront.

Maelle lebouchard

Back to top Go down

WEEK 4 : WEATHER Empty weather

Post by Nicolas MERLE Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:25 pm

We always say that this summer was the hottest but unfortunetly it's also the last coolest we will ever have. We just had the consequences of the cyclone that took the heat of North Africa and send it on us. We had a water shortage and not enough rain to fill river. After that we had North wind so this made a big difference of temperature in a quick time and now we are cold. I don't think we will have snow this winter. When I was a kid at 6, We had a lot of snow enough to do a snowman a great snowball fight. Now and every year, we had nothing. Climate change will change a lot of things, starting by our food and transportation. Production of greenhouse gas is to important recently due to the attack on nordstream, an exploded gas pipeline connecting russia to germany. Maybe in ten years child will draw winter with green grass and a big sun. sunny

Nicolas MERLE

Back to top Go down

Post by adaudens Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:10 am

the day when i write it we are thusday, and this morning there are lot of frog but now 2 houres later there have sun, yesteday did hot so i don't understand anything to the weather. I don't want to be here this winter because I don't support the cold.

adaudens

Back to top Go down

Post by suzvespini Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:01 pm

Actually the weather fluctuate a lot. After having a very hot summer, in one go the temperature goes down radicaly with cold temperature. This makes us be sick ><
The weather is influenced a lot by Global Warming. The increase of CO2 in the atmosphere, keeps more sunbeams in our atmosphere that go back to the Earth, making the air, ground and sea level temperature increase a lot. That's why seasons are totally different than few years earlier.

suzvespini

Back to top Go down

Post by noah.bifenzi Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:19 pm

Global warming is a phenomenon caused by greenhouse gases emitted by humans. It results in a very rapid increase in the average temperature of the atmosphere since the 1850s. We must therefore find a solution otherwise our planet will not last...

noah.bifenzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul2507 Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:45 pm

The weather is a particular phenomenal because depending on the time in the year it is more or less hot but sometimes there are exceptions as at this time when depending on the weeks it is either very hot or very cold. I don’t understand anything...

Paul2507

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolan Lafon Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:08 pm

The weather is studied by meteorology, to predict the weather conditions on the thermal course. We can find out about the weather on TV or even on our phones. We can note that at this time it is starting to get colder.

Nolan Lafon

Back to top Go down

Post by anthony dansot Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:25 am

The weather changes every day, it is the cause of the choice of our clothes of the day.
The more time passes, the more extreme and bad the weather conditions are for the planet.

anthony dansot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next