UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holidays

+22
Enzo LACOSTE
Gobin Quentin
Gabriel Duriez
Lola Brochon
Romain birot
Thibaud Sohm
elsa teillet
Matis Pueyo-Ramos
etienne.germain
Paul Conor
Alexis Turbé
Mao Hugonnard
Paul Lemonnier
Anthony Labbé
mpalitta
Denis Mathys
Charlotte Godefroi
Antoine Geneste
Paul Bouffard
Dimitri Leroy
Thomas Knepper
Titouannnnnnn
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Holidays     Empty Holidays

Post by Titouannnnnnn Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:45 pm

Holidayssss

Titouannnnnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouannnnnnn Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:53 pm

During my holidays, I worked for a week at the intermarché to be able to make some money. I got up at 5:30 every morning so I could hire at 6:30.
I worked days of around 6 hours. In the afternoons I trained in athletics.
And the rest of the time I went out with my friends. I took the opportunity to rest and revise a little bit.

Titouannnnnnn

Back to top Go down

Holidays     Empty Holiday

Post by Thomas Knepper Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:00 pm

I spent 1 week of vacation doing sports. I also opened some notebooks to review some subjects. Then nothing particular during my holidays. It’s a complicated subject or we don’t have much to say. I also went to a nightclub with my friends to have fun and dance a little. I stayed on angouleme during my holidays, I did not go down to see my family in the South of France.

Thomas Knepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Leroy Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:00 pm

During the All Saints holidays I realized one of my dreams. I saw my favorite artist in Nantes. In addition I saw friends that I had not seen for months, the fact of finding these people allowed me to make the most of my holidays and to link the courses a little.

Dimitri Leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bouffard Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:08 pm

During my holidays I did a lot of sport. I went to tennis training several times to prepare for the next tournaments. But also badminton with my friends at the La Rochelle sports centre SUAPSE.
Also, I saw my two families during the two weekends. Finally a little bit of work (digital and English APP)

Paul Bouffard

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Geneste Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:15 pm

The holidays are a time everyone has been waiting for for generations. There are several holiday zones so that all the French population is not together on holiday and does not obstruct tourist sites. Holidays are an opportunity to reunite with your family for celebrations such as end-of-year celebrations such as Christmas or the New Year. Holidays are historically made for rest and it lasts two weeks. There are 8 weeks in the year plus the summer holidays for schoolchildren. During the holidays several religious holidays are celebrated such as Easter, All Saints Day or Christmas.

Antoine Geneste

Back to top Go down

Holidays     Empty Re: Holidays

Post by Charlotte Godefroi Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:25 pm

These last holidays were special for me because the first Sunday of the holidays was the day of my twenties. I started by celebrating my birthday, my boyfriend and my twin brother. Then, with my boyfriend, we went to La Rochelle because with my friends, he decided to offer me a surfboard, I was able to test it on Wednesday on a beach on the Ile de Ré, to have my own board was one of my dreams.
We returned on Thursday afternoon for my gymnastics training on Thursday and Friday.
Then I celebrated a friend's birthday on Friday night.
The rest of the time I revised my courses in legal fundamentals and intervention practice because there are evaluations that arrive quickly.

Charlotte Godefroi

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mathys Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:52 pm

During his holidays, I went to Malta. I went for 7 days on this small island of 300 square kilometres. I saw sublime places with a heavenly sea. I also went to Gozo and Kimono which are very close to Malta. I had a great holiday as I did a lot of activities and had great weather. I really recommend this little island

Denis Mathys

Back to top Go down

Holidays     Empty Mateo's hollidays

Post by mpalitta Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:54 pm

I didn't go on vacation these last October holidays, I preferred to stay working at home, in Saintes at work, which I already occupy every weekend. My last vacation dates back to the summer of 2020 when I went with 6 friends to Bayonne. We go for 5 days a long in a train and we sleept at house location that we buy.

mpalitta

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Labbé Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:00 pm

During my holidays, I didn’t have much time to rest. I played two football matches with my team, and we won the two games (really good team by the way).
I went shopping with friends I hadn’t seen in a while. With my dad, i cut a fallen tree.
During three days, I participated in an football internship for child and teenagers. During this intership, I created and made sessions of football, on differents themes like defense, attack, scoring goal… We also do futsal, golf foot and a little tournament for the end.
I also work for Staps.

Anthony Labbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:05 pm

During my vacations of All Saints' Day, I went to Croatia. It's a very beautiful country with beautiful landscapes. The sea, the cheap food and especially 3€ for a pint of beer. All this mix offers a very good vacation for cheap. I recommend this trip out of summer because less tourists and all that.

Paul Lemonnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mao Hugonnard Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:17 pm

During my holidays, I went to Puys du Fous and Le Havre.
I visited the town where my girlfriend grew up.
I had the chance to do the landing beaches and also museums telling the story of the World War II .

Mao Hugonnard

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:17 pm

During my holidays I went to Bordeaux to see my girlfriend, we went for a walk it was super pretty, I did some sports, and I mostly ate beauxoup. There was a great party with attractions, we went with our friends it was great

Alexis Turbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Conor Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:20 pm

during my hollydays I do some bike the first week end I were in the doubs to do the first and the second cyclo-cross french cup, after on the road I visit my grand father.
I continued my holidays with a lot of bike training and a lot of running and this weekend I finished with a race that I won
and in the meantime I revised a little... a little...

Paul Conor

Back to top Go down

Post by etienne.germain Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:49 pm

during my holidays I worked as a lifeguard, I party with my friends. I also went to Spain. I also sport to stay healthy

etienne.germain

Back to top Go down

Post by Matis Pueyo-Ramos Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:15 pm

Holidays are a time of relaxation. Personally, the holidays started badly because I hurt my thigh during a football match and we also lost the match at the last minute. Otherwise I could see my friends at the beginning of the week, we had a good laugh and we slept late. And then I went to Quimper in Brittany for 3 days to see my girlfriend, we ate at the restaurant, we went to the cinema, we visited castles and gardens. It was good to see her.

Matis Pueyo-Ramos

Back to top Go down

Holidays     Empty holidays

Post by elsa teillet Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:20 pm

I start my holidays with my birthday, my boyfriend was their my family and my friends was their too in La Rochelle. It was a surprise that make me really happy, I'm so glad to have them in my life!
I celebrate my father's birtday too because he is born one day after me.
And then I go back to Angoulême because I had to do my PSCE1 for the BNSSA so the rest of my holidays wasn't an holidays but watherver the 2 first days of my holidays where so much fun!

elsa teillet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Sohm Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:14 pm

During the last holidays I didn't do anything in particular because from the second day I injured myself. More specifically, I sprained my ankle. I had planned to move a lot during the holidays but finally I stayed at home. I was still able to see my family and my childhood friends.

Thibaud Sohm

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain birot Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:23 pm

During this week of vacation, i returned to my parents' house near la rochelle. I worked a little on the partials because I would like to have my year. I also took advantage of the good weather by going to the beach with friends I went out to bars too but I was sam very sad life but it was a beautiful evening anyway. At the end of the weekend we celebrated my cousin's birthday and on Sunday I went back to angouleme because it's the end of the holidays

Romain birot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola Brochon Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:27 pm

For my last holidays I do nothing special except the wednesday. Wednesday I want to Paris to see the Paris International tournament of Badminton. We saw only very good player especially in Women Simple and Men Double. The game are so much fast and flawless performance that seems a different game. It's really not the same level and the same skills. Other days I work my course and I do rehabilitation for my ankle because it twisted one week earlier.

Lola Brochon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Duriez Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:22 pm

Holidays are very important to give your body and mind some rest. That’s why I slept 12h/nights everyday during the last holidays. I spent the rest with my family, especially my brother, I was very happy to see him and do funny activities like playing fifa or basketball in real life

Gabriel Duriez

Back to top Go down

Post by Gobin Quentin Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:23 pm

I used the weekend of my holidays to rest and play football in my club, I also started my internship period by training young football players, then during the holiday period I took advantage of it to revise the partials by starting to make revision sheets, the rest of my holidays are devoted to my hobbies

Gobin Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:27 pm

During my holidays I did a lot of sports such as volleyball and handball, I also worked for the exams which will soon arrive. I also took the opportunity to see my family and my friends who are not in the same city as me for their studies.

Enzo LACOSTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzo P Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:47 pm

The holidays were really great it allows you to decompress and enjoy.
You can also go on vacation with your family or have big parties with friends.

Lorenzo P

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis0 Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:10 pm

I did the brick layer ,I trained for a specific goal, to build my house in two years and do that for a few years to resell them and make a profit.
In total I did 4 months of masonry where I could observe all the techniques, from foundations to roofing and tiling. I work hard and I hope I will achieve this goal.

Louis0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next