UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How High by Alex Léger

Go down

How High by Alex Léger Empty How High by Alex Léger

Post by AlexL Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 pm

I will present to you one of my favourites movies. So, I'll speak about "How High", a movie that make me laught every time I watch it. To introduce this presentation I have maken a little summary of the movie. It's the sotry of Two guys called Silas and Jamal, one day they decided to smoke something magical, what Silas had plant in a fertilizer that he did with the ash of his friend Ivory died at the begin of the movie. But when they smoke the Ivory, the ghost of his friend Ivory appears and because of his death, he met very intelligent people like Einshtein, Benjamin Franklin and each others ... So when Silas and Jamal had test, they smoke the Ivory and the ghost of Ivory appears and help them because he knows all answers ! And with the help of Ivory, Silas and Jamal are accepted by the prestigious high school Harvard ! But Harvard is too strict for two "dunces" like Jamal and Silas, and they did every "bullshit" that they can do, that's why a teacher of Harvard wants them vired. And the Ivory isn't unlimited and at a party in their chambers a man steal the Ivory and smoke all of it ! So Jamal and Silas will be clever to avoid to be vired ...
But I will not explain the end of the story because I'm sure you want to watch it ! The two principals actors are Redman and Method Man and it's a movie of Jesse Dylan and Dustin Abraham. This movie came out in 2001 and in 2015 there will be "How High 2" ! So, I hope I gave you want to watch this movie because it's a cooltastic movie and I'm keen on it !

AlexL

Back to top Go down