UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar

4 posters

Go down

Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar Empty Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar

Post by Fleur Bizzotto Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:18 am

The french team won her 2 matches, the first against Republique Tcheque and the second against Egypt.

Fleur Bizzotto

Back to top Go down

Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar Empty Re: Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar

Post by Admin Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:52 pm

But what were the scores? Who played well?

Do you play handball Fleur?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar Empty Re: Equipe de France handball au championnat du monde au Qatar

Post by Fleur Bizzotto Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:43 am

I don't remember exactly... Karabatic and Omeyer are the best player of French team.

I played handball during 5 years. I stopped when I was 15 years old.

Fleur Bizzotto

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Bizzotto Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 am

This weekend, I went to a jogging and I watched the final of the handball World Championship. I was pleased to see that we were world champions, it was not easy. Thierry Omeyer has been elected best player of the world.

Fleur Bizzotto

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Wasmer Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:42 am

He was the best player of the worldcup and he deserves it because he did huge matches like the semi-final in which he stopped more than 40% of the shoots, but he didn't play very well.. Qatar's goalkeeper played a quite good match !

Emeline Wasmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Raybois Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:43 am

French handball's team is the most titled french sport's team. I hope handball will become more popular and televised than today. It's shocking to see only final was televised in TF1 ...

Vincent Raybois

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:14 pm

I think Handball is like Darts - maybe Darts is more popular. btw Britian has won 43 out of 55 Darts world championships. Laughing

O'meyer was fantastic the semi finals - do you have a good replacement for when he retires?

I think he is older than me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Bizzotto Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 pm

I think that the second guardian, Cyril Dumoulin, can replace Omeyer. It is less good but he has time to grow, then Omeyer will be there to give advice. In addition, Cyril Dumoulin measure 1 m 99 Omeyer while measures 1 m 92... Even if it remains very large.

Fleur Bizzotto

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:57 pm

And Dumoulin was born in France.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Bizzotto Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:06 pm

For the movie favourite’s summary, are you the file where ?

Fleur Bizzotto

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:20 am

Fleur Bizzotto wrote:For the movie favourite’s summary, are you the file where ?

movie review thread
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down