UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject Sport

+22
Victor TEMPLIER
CHOUILLYUgo
Lucas Alleix
Paul Gradinac
vkermorv
Damien.Guillozet
Idier Sarah
SCHINDLER Woumi
Sylvain_Mansier
Laurine BUREAU
Fany Parlange
Mat Poujade
Axel POUZAUD
Laura28
GaiaBenoist
Peplaw Eva
Corentin Chotard
Marine Corbasson
Marina Sedrue
FORESTIER TOM
CHAGNEAUD Rémi
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 2 subject Sport Empty Week 2 subject Sport

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:49 pm

Make it interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Sport Empty Re: Week 2 subject Sport

Post by CHAGNEAUD Rémi Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:52 pm

The sport which i play is...drum rolls... RUUUUUGBY. In fact, I practice other sport like musculation and running.
I love rugby because there is a strong team spirit and even if rugby is considered like a brutish sport, it requires technical qualities. I enjoy also the 2 other sport I cited but i considered this sport like a way to be better in rugby.

CHAGNEAUD Rémi

Mat Poujade likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:55 pm

I will talk about my sport. My sport is the BMX race. For me it's not just a sport it's a passion. I do BMX race since 13 years. I have already done the French championship every years, the European championship every years and World championship. The BMX race is a race of 40 seconds, we are 8 on the track and the goal is to finish in first position. My best result is the second place in the French championship, the third place to the European championship and the ninth place to the World championship. I have 2 hours of training every day and I go in competition every week-end.

FORESTIER TOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:44 pm

I will talk about my sport. In fact, my sport is Crossfit since 2 years. I would like to tell to you a few comments that I could have when I start by other people who did'nt do crossfit. First, my coach of swimming thinks that Crossfit is a barbarian sport, and they are right. In fact, I love when the bar falls heavily and does a big "BOOOOM", but for them it was scary. Then some people, say to me that is'nt a sport for women (yes this kind of people exist always), but the only change on my body since I started is the bruises that I have because of the weights.
Now, at first glance, I think that Crossfit is a scary sport because during training there is a lot of noise, but I recommend this sport which is very complete to everyone, even if it makes noise and it is gross.

Marina Sedrue

Admin and Mat Poujade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Corbasson Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:18 pm

My sport is triathlon 🏊‍�🚴🏼‍� 🏃🏼‍�
I've been doing this sport for 10 years, it's a passion for me, I started young and it allowed me to compete a lot, I participated in the French championship!
The triathlon has 3 sports: swimming, cycling, and running
There may be triathlons so in order swimming bike running
There may be aquathlons so swimming, running,
There may be running, cycling, running duathlons
And to finish there can be bikes and run in duo
With the triathlon I had a lot of injuries but I'm still here!
😉✌

Marine Corbasson

Admin, GaiaBenoist and Laura28 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:37 pm

The first sport I did was swimming, i have been swimming for 5 years in the club called ANC in Angouleme. I have made a lot of competition! Since 11 years old, i have stopped this activity to play football with my friends. I have played during 5 years too. Now I'm going to the bodybuilding room, I running sometimes and biking. In the summer I love surfing on the French coasts.

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:04 pm

I did gymnastics for 6 years when I was younger. Gym was a passion, I didn't like competing so I quit. Then I started rugby, I did it for 2 years, in a mixed team and in a departemental women's team. I really like rugby because it is a sport where there is contact and a strong team spirit and also because the 3rd half is the best time. But I quit rugby because of an injury (crossed ligaments of course).

Peplaw Eva

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:33 pm

When I was young, I did not play sports and yet there is one sport that has always fascinated me: athletics. A few years ago, I decided to learn the sport, and I was right, because I liked it a lot from the start. I did three disciplines which are running (mainly sprints), jumps (mainly long jumps) as well as throws (javelins and discus). For geographical reasons, I then stopped training at my club. I still continue to run regularly because for me it is one of the best ways to exercise. This year, I am coming back to the athletics tracks all the more motivated than I already was and this time if I specialize in what I like to do the most, running, speed.

GaiaBenoist

Admin, Laura28, Marina Sedrue and Mat Poujade like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:13 pm

I will talk about my sport. I have been playing tennis for 13 years now. It's become more than a sport, it's a passion now. I practice it with my father. What I like about this sport is that it is both an individual sport but also a collective one. I know that I won games thanks to my team who encouraged me and but because my coach told me to move. This sport is more difficult for me mentally than physically.

Laura28

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel POUZAUD Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:26 pm

I will talk about my sport. This is triathlon.
Triathlon is a particular sport because is a mixx of 3 sports with no break between sports.
In triathlon we must strong in all disciplines. So triathlon is a require sport.
The swim it's most particular while she do in open water. We swim with combiantion because the water can be really cold.
In bike we ride in group. It's not the stronger which is winner. It's the smarter.
To finish we run with some of race tired and may be cramps.
So triathlon it's a difficult sport but I love this difficulty this challenge. Razz

Axel POUZAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Sport Empty A new sport... Still unknown

Post by Mat Poujade Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Okay let's do something interesting, special, AMAZING!
I'll talk about my sport since 2 years. Be careful, I said unknown except for those who are really crazy... My sport is OCR (Obstacle Course Racing) so... You just run in the mountain with some swamp or mud and you just have to overcome the obstacles that are in front of you like rope climbing with a start in water or simply a monkey bar or a low-ring etc etc... That was just an incredible sport 😍, you discover new landscapes and you do your run until you cross the wall of end fire... 🔥
You can do some race like "spartan race" or "mud race" like a novice and it was just for discover what it is or you can do the race with a Spartan spirit right from the start and want to finish your race like a healer!
OH... Just an advice... You'll never be clean after a run, but do it to try it, it's just tooooooo coooool

Mat Poujade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:43 am

I will talk about my sport, handball it's not like football, we don't run after a ball  Evil or Very Mad  we defend our team and our goal to them attack the opposing camp a counter attack sometimes complicated in strategy for scoring as many goals as possible. 
I started in -15 and now I am in exellence region. This sport is fascinating with competition, contact, strategies and mutual aid cheers

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:18 am

Hi. First, I use to tell you that I'm a little bit hyperactive... I pratice different kinds of sport with my dog, like running, bike riding, agility, paddling, and more. It's a fantastic dog, because he feels confident about everything I want to do with him. So we can paddle on a river, or swim in it, even if he's affraid, he comes with me, because he has confidence in me. Furthermore, I practice classic dance in club for 13 years, and I swim in another for 7 years. These are more than passions. However last year I was not able to practice intensive sports because of my knee, which was very injured... Nevertheless we can never cure it (because there is nothing to do apart from enduring the pain throughout my life) So I unwind as much as possible now !

Last edited by Laurine BUREAU on Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Laurine BUREAU

Admin and Idier Sarah like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:43 pm

When I was 13 years old, a physiotherapist said me that I had a scoliosis and so I didn't have the right to continue basketball and horse riding. These two sports were my favourite.
Therefore I discovered handball (and it was a revelation).
Unfortunately, two years later, my physiotherapist said me that handball wasn't good for my spine either(but it was better than basketball and horse riding). However, I chose to don't stop practising because I love handball. For me, it's the better mix between rugby, soccer and basketball.

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Sport Empty Sport work

Post by SCHINDLER Woumi Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:35 am

Since I was a kid, i practise different sports throught a activie who is called "multi sport". It was a small association for kid, which aimed to introduce them to one new sport activity per month. We had 2 sessions each week of a sport and at the end of the month, sport was changing. This is for this reason than i like loved sport, because since I was a child, I touch a lot of sports.

SCHINDLER Woumi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:45 am

SCHINDLER Woumi wrote:Since I was a kid, i practise different sports throught a activie who is called "multi sport". It was a small association for kid, which aimed to introduce them to one new sport activity per month. We had 2 sessions each week of a sport and at the end of the month, sport was changing. This is for this reason than i like loved sport, because since I was a child, I touch a lot of sports.

3:35am. That must be why you started a new thread. Don't worry I've merged it with everybody else's work. Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idier Sarah Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:48 am

I practice dancing for 12 years (modern jazz).
I have often been asked what sport I play and when I said dance, people said it was not a sport, it was an art.
For me dance combines art and sport wonderfully.
In my opinion it's a complex sport because it's very difficult to make the spectators feel the emotions that go witch compagny a coregraphy.
But it's great to be able to learn to coordinate the different parts of our body or to be able to dissociate them !
Apart from that, I practice cross and obstacle course with my fire station.
And I love it because in the interventions of the bonds to be created under the adrenaline and in the sport it's the same thing.
We are extremely united ...
When we are at the end of our life, I mean literally at the end of our life because we have been running for many hours and we are say In 30 seconds everyone in a tree or You carry your teammate and you run, we don't think tobe able to.
Our body is tired but then it's the mind that takes over, it's what we call cohesion and the population will never know it like us, the firefighters, we know it.

Last edited by Idier Sarah on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:53 am

Idier Sarah wrote:I practice dancing for 12 years (modern jazz).
I have often been asked what sport I play and when I said dance, people said it was not a sport, it was an art.
For me dance combines art and sport wonderfully.
In my opinion it's a complex sport because it's very difficult to make the spectators feel the emotions that go witch compagny a coregraphy.
But it's great to be able to learn to coordinate the different parts of our body or to be able to dissociate them !

I love to watch dance. You have to have great skill and control along with strength, stamina etc... to dance well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien.Guillozet Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:27 am

Football (or soccer for the american... and for some british guys... but not for the main part of Great Britain today... and... ohhh it' too complicated ! Evil or Very Mad ) is a huge part of my life but today I want to talk about Formula 1 because it's another big part of my life. This is certainly the first sport I have ever seen on TV thanks to TF1.

Formula 1 always passionate and impressed me. The sounds of the V10 and V12 engines were incredible. The drivers have a clinical driving precision so they can take so many risks, so much speed and even when we can think "no, they can't be faster anymore..." THEY ARE FASTER !!! I dream every day about seeing a F1 car or take a seat in one of it.

This year, Pierre Gasly wins the 2020 italian Grand Prix in Monza. This is the first time since 24 years that a french driver win a Grand Prix and he remember me 2 weeks ago that i can have goosebumps wathing Formula 1. It was also a great moment thanks to Julien Fébreau, the current french Formula 1 commentator for Canal + because we can see each race week-end that he is really passionate. In France, I think every commentators have to be like him in their respective sports.

If you want to understand what is passion, watch this video. https://youtu.be/dUfRF6fKdWo

Last edited by Damien.Guillozet on Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Damien.Guillozet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:38 am

Damien.Guillozet wrote:Football is a huge part of my life but today I want to talk about Formula 1 because it's another big part of my life. This is certainly the first sport I have ever seen on TV thanks to TF1.

Formula 1 always passionate and impressed me. The sounds of the V10 and V12 engines were incredible. The drivers have a clinical driving precision so they can take so many risks, so much speed and even when we can think "no, they can't be faster anymore..." THEY ARE FASTER !!! I dream every day about seeing a F1 car or take a seat in one of it.

This year, Pierre Gasly wins the 2020 italian Grand Prix in Monza. This is the first time since 24 years that a french driver win a Grand Prix and he remember me 2 weeks ago that i can have goosebumps wathing Formula 1. It was also a great moment thanks to Julien Fébreau, the current french Formula 1 commentator for Canal + because we can see each race week-end that he is really passionate. In France, I think every commentators have to be like him in their respective sports.

If you want to understand what is passion, watch this video. https://youtu.be/dUfRF6fKdWo

I'd prefer to watch dance to F1 every time. Motor racing is predictable and boring Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:53 pm

I practice football since 14 years old, I played 2 years at St Tropez and 12 at Rochefort, in the second I played football in a sport study and I did the French futsal championships. During the same year I also won the championship and the departmental cup with my club of Rochefort, as soon as there football on TV I try to watch. If I can still, I try to become a professional footballer.

vkermorv

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:03 pm

I choose to talk you of the best sport in the world... The rugby.
Rugby is a unique sport for many reasons not least because it is a game that can be played by all shapes and sizes of people. ... It has phases of the game such as the scrum and the line-out that make it unlike any other sport and require a variety of physiques unlike any other sport. it's spectacular also when you played it's wonderful and when you watch it's also magic it's procuracy a lot of emotion even behind TV.
For exemple the moment of anthem play juste before a match of the six Nations Championship.
it was for this moment, the rugby is a beautiful sport in the world. Wink

Paul Gradinac

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Alleix Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:05 pm

The sport that I’m going to talk about is volleyball, which has been my passion for over seven years now. We can’t win a match with a single player whereas in basketball one star can break the match(#MJ!!), but our role is also based on the performances of our teammates. In order for me to spike (yes I am a spiker) I need a good pass but to have a good pass I need that the defender manages well the defense. I love this sport because it puts me in many complicated situations that require a very large number of hours of training to be managed. I'm currently playing in National 2 but I hope I will join the French team by 2024 to try to win the Olympics Games.

Lucas Alleix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHOUILLYUgo Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:12 pm

today I am going to talk about all the sports I have done in my life. First of all I started playing rugby at the age of 5 until I was 15, this sport is a common passion with my father but I had to stop because I had a ligament injury. I also did a lot of water sports like wake surf wake-boarding and kitesurfing in Tahiti . At the moment I have been playing tennis for three years and I also give lessons in my tennis club.

CHOUILLYUgo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor TEMPLIER Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:39 am

I will be speak about my own sport, climbing. It was during my last years holidays. I went to the Gorge of Verdon whis my coach and a friend and we climb 600 m in a rift. We took 12 hours and during this we needed to take picture for our club and I was so scard when I take the camera.

Victor TEMPLIER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next