UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby world cup !

3 posters

Go down

Rugby world cup !  Empty Rugby world cup !

Post by Aurelien Fournier Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi sir !

For start im sorry i didn't have internet the last weekend and i forget to do it in the week.
But i will do i bigger one this time ! I think you follow the rugby world cup ( i hope Very Happy ) and congratulations for this amazing oppening ceremony and your first match against fidji ( thanks mike brown ). I don't know if you seen that too, but japan who win against south africa, that's epic !
For us, the cup take a good start, we won the first match against italy with our big team without lot of problem 32/10 and the second match vs roumania with our "second team" 38/11. That one wasn't amazing but we seen some player who need lot of attention like bernard le roux ( you will have hard time with this one  tongue ).
For finish im sorry for last saturday match !  You lose 25/28 vs walles, but for me they were more in their match than england since the start.
I hope you will go out of the "poules" and see you in a great match ! we can't see you before semi final or the final , let's see !
See you tomorrow

Aurelien Fournier

Back to top Go down

Rugby world cup !  Empty Re: Rugby world cup !

Post by jonathan herbon Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:04 pm

Haha i must admit that the japan team has create the surprise, and i don't know why but i feel happy for them Smile

jonathan herbon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:41 am

We've only got to beat Australia - it's not impossible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down