UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days go by.

Go down

Days go by. Empty Days go by.

Post by jonathan herbon Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 pm

Good evening,
So what i can say tonight? It's no more interesting than the last week I think :s (according from what i remember)
It mean that I have continue to swim, because the final test come quickly !
Unfortunately my sister has returned from Poitiers and I've spend my sunday with her. Of course I don't say that it was boring or that i don't like her; i was really happy to see her and i love her so much; it's just that i apprehends the test and swim sunday would been a good thing, but whatever, it's not a big deal after all... I've worked, i will try to do my best wednesday (day of the test) and as said the romans "alea jacta est"
Anyway, someting sure is that i will continu to practice after wednesday, why? because i like that now Smile even if i'm not, well, very "good" i like it and i want to fix it.
My programs are made by a friend and,  sometimes when he come too, he give me tips, advices, correct me, and, its great from him (or on his parts?)
Otherwise, I hope that next week i could swim and find the time to go out for a walk, it miss me and there so many chestnuts to pick currently !
Bye bye, need to work my presentation for tomorow Wink

jonathan herbon

Back to top Go down