UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or

+7
Roux Kévin
Labruyere
Nathan Giraud
Nicolas Rivet
tristan roxo
rempsa
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or

Post by Admin Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Reply to this topic if you want to speak about the Ballon D'or. It can be about the selection, the players, the history, anything to do with the Ballon D'Or
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Messi the messi

Post by rempsa Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Today, i speak about a golden ball because the ceremony of presentation golden ball took place yesterday evening like every year in this period. Since few years, the last two finalists are Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. These two amazing players are the biggest rivals in this century. Each turn, Messi and Ronaldo beat new records each season whether at the individual or collective. This years, Leo Messi has won this trophy, i think he won that because during the last season he has win lot of trophies individual and collective like the triplet championship, champions league and cup king. I think that presentation is diserve for Messi overall him season. The Barcelone football club is lucky to possede a such player.

rempsa

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty ballon d'or

Post by tristan roxo Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:38 am

The "Ballon d'Or" or "golden glob" in English is an award given to the « best player of football of the year ». Created in 1956 by the magazine « France football » , this title could not be attributed only to the player with a European nationality and in a European Championship. From 1995 to 2006, the Golden Ball awarded to the best player in a European Championship without distinction of nationality.
for example:
- 1965 : Eusébio (Portugal)
- 1978 ;1979 : Kevin Keegan (ENGLAND)
- 1983 ;84 ;85 : Michel Platini (France)

Since 2007, it rewards the best player in the world, regardless of his Championship and his nationality.
For example :
- 2008; 2013, 2014: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
- from 2009 to 2012 and 2015: Lionel Messi (Argentina)
- 2007: Kaka (Brazil)

The last English player has won this award is Michael Owen in 2001.

tristan roxo

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Messi gold ball

Post by Nicolas Rivet Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Messi have win all possible title like the championship, the champions league and the national cup with barcelone.
He scored 58 goals in 57 matchs, and final in world cup in Brasil

Nicolas Rivet

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty The Golden Ball

Post by Nathan Giraud Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello John,

The Golden Ball created in 1956 by France Football magazine, this title was originally given to the best player with a European nationality operating in a European championship. Since 2007, he rewards the best player in the world. Lionel Messi, current winner, is the most successful player since the Golden Ball (5 trophies).
The Golden Ball trophy is designed in Paris by the French jeweler called Mellerio Meller, its value is estimated at 13,000€

Thank you.

Nathan Giraud

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Re: Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or

Post by Labruyere Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I think Messi is the best since eight years, he should have the last eight golden ball. He plays with the best team of the world, with the others best players of the world. Beside him, Ronaldo and the others are zero. He deserves totally his fifth golden ball trophy, with more porcentage than Ronaldo and Neymar. He can afford to criticize the game of others footballer. He won all except the Fifa World Cup with Argentina. He must everything to Barcelona, who bought him when he was a teenager.

Labruyere

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Messi golden Ball <3

Post by Roux Kévin Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:46 pm

The Golden ball was awarded since 1956. Until 1994 it was given to the best European nationality player playing in a European championship, 1995-2006 the player don't need to be  European to win the golden ball but just evolve in a European championship and since 2007 there is no more distinction of nationality or championships. So now all players can win this award.
January,11 2016 Messi gained his fifth Golden Ball Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Roux Kévin

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Laurent Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Messi is a great player, his election as Golden Ball 2015 is quite normal and justified. It has been phenomenal this season statistics, collectively and individually, he showed that he was the best player in the world this season.

Antoine Laurent

Back to top Go down

Post by joris marchesson Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Messi golden ball :

Last week, messi won the golden ball in Suisse. I think this is normal because last years, he was the best. He was extraordinary in front of the goal but also with his partners. For me, Messi have the magic touch than ronaldo haven't.

Joris marchesson

joris marchesson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:04 pm

Riyad Mahrez to win it for 2016!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Messi Ronaldo Zizou

Post by AntoninTexier Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Hello John,
I must say that I am a rugby player, so golden ball or not, it does not interest me so much. Messi is little he earns millions he has a beautiful wife; who watch the news after we talked mostly women and their dress styles "à ces baltringues". Anyway, I just remember that our "Zizou" is coach of Real Madrid and it's nice!

Long live tigers Leicester!
Good evening (+2.5 pts)

AntoninTexier

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Topic - Ballon d'or Empty Golden Ball

Post by Victor Ramade Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:26 am

The Golden Ball is the recompense for the best player of the year in the world.
he was created in 1956 and the first winner is Stanley Matthews, he was played for Blackpool in England.

For became Golden Ball, this is a captain of the national team, the coah of the national team and the Journalist was elected.
The best player was won the most Golden Ball is Lionel Messi, he won the last golden ball in 2015.

This year, this is the birthday of the golden ball, he has 50th year.
The best Golden Ball in all history is the biggest Boby Charlton, the best english player and the best forever.

Victor Ramade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down