UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done.

+13
gregory GABILLARD
Samuel clarke
Alyson heurtebise
Violleau Simon
Blanc Dylan
Clément Maurin
amandine.tallet
Anthony clerton
Mael Zientek
Alexandre Roux
baptiste hernandez
Manon BIHIN
Admin
17 posters

Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done.

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:56 pm

So tell me what is it?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty my father's car

Post by Manon BIHIN Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:24 pm

With my little brother , we entered in car father's. We opened it with his keys. We had fun, we listened to music.
At the time my parents built our new home. We went out of the car and we closed the car and we left keys in the car. Then the car locked. My father we punished. He made sixty kilometers for keys.

Manon BIHIN

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty my brother and me

Post by baptiste hernandez Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello, to first, bing a Greta Producer of foolishness, I must admit that it sas not easy for me to chose the worst, they are toi mamy choices Laughing . But I think that the sorts thing I've ever donne and wich Will bé engraved me ever in memory is the time when i Peed on the back of m'y Brother when he stroked m'y dog. I Can still Sée bis Head when he saw that I piss on hip, It sas enormous Laughing . Not ask me why i dis It because I even don't know why lol!

baptiste hernandez

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Lost in the forest

Post by Alexandre Roux Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:58 am

For I, the worst thing which I never have make it is to have to leave a friend in the forest alone and of night when we made of the motorcycle in the evening. I left with another friend by leaving the other one in the middle of the forest, we had forgotten him but we are picked him up 30 minutes later all the same, at the time he it was not very pleased to see us but was all the same satisfied to bring in. lol!

Alexandre Roux

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty The worst thing I've done

Post by Mael Zientek Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:52 pm

I thing the worst thing I've ever done is to do with a friend "trottinette" we were two on one "Trottinette" the problem is that we have to go to a friend but the friend live in house and to go to his home we needed to take a descent and we fall that hurt a bit.

Mael Zientek

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Re: Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done.

Post by Anthony clerton Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:32 am

The worst or funniest depending on the viewpoint or one is , is a day at the ski mountain party for the first time with my cousin , we went to try a more basic blue track . Excluding the wrong time of day , rendames the ice track. When smoke reach the top of the track and seeing the impratiquabilité the track. We went down as we could out of my beginner level does not allow me to descend.
It is relief that are picked me and I went down the track on the sleigh pulled by relief . Reaching the bottom , the rescuer left me before the end of the track so that I do not hit me ashamed before all the world

Anthony clerton

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Flooding of the bathroom

Post by amandine.tallet Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:48 pm

The biggest stupidity i was able to do it's at the age of 5 years when i wanted to prepare myself my bath. I forgot to shut the water off because i was playing in my room in the meantime. The water of the bath overflowed everywhere from the bathroom in the corridor. I was punished and we laugh now. lol!

amandine.tallet

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Re: Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done.

Post by Clément Maurin Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:11 am

It was new year's eve, we were playing with big heavy tables in a party building with my friends. We were a bit drunk and one of the tables fell on my foot, it was quite cold here as well and my foot hurt so much, i couldn't walk properly, so when i went back home, i looked at my foot, my toes were purple ! One of them were broken. I started well the year ! Very Happy

Clément Maurin

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty the swimming pool

Post by Blanc Dylan Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:56 pm

For me, my worst stupidity is to bathe naked in a public swimming pool at night with friends. The problem is that the guard arrived at a time and he raced after us. We had to climb the fence and run several meters with our clothes by hand. Very Happy

Blanc Dylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Violleau Simon Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:43 pm

My cousin and I used a timekeeper laser to make frighten people spirit of food in the bar in front of at his home(with him), when at the end of 20 minutes a van of Gendarmerie and to arrive in the street. We believed that they came causes of the complaints but in reality there was a fight in the street nearby

Violleau Simon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyson heurtebise Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:57 am

When i was young, my little sister found a purse with lot of monney on a shop, but i believe it was fake so we take 2€. After that a woman come look for a purse, so it was real monney with lot of monnnnnney!

Alyson heurtebise

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel clarke Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:06 am

One of the worst things i've ever done was throw a massive party with my brother at my parents house after them strictly telling us not to whiles they went to England and left us home alone for a week !

Samuel clarke

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty one of my worst stupidity and music.

Post by gregory GABILLARD Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 am

one of my worst stupidity.
I did the walk to my Spanish teacher in college, ca made her blush and even men she tried to do. (the Spanish teacher was not bad ....)

music.
The music I listen to hardly anyone knows it or listening. Go to you tube and tapped the "Les Wriggles" or "tryann"

gregory GABILLARD

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty The worst stupidity ...

Post by Soline Delage Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:55 pm

The theme this week is the worst stupidity or music. Since I do not often listen to music, I'll tell you about something stupid.
One day, instead of going to class, the whole class and I have skipped school to party. To explain our absence, we tell the teacher that we were all sick and she believed us!
And then I woke up ...

Soline Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Demarville Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:58 pm

I'm a perfect boy so I didn't make bad things so I've nothing to say ! And I didn't want to speak about music because I like every music and type of music so I don't have something interesting to say.

Alexis Demarville

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:06 pm

Alexis Demarville wrote:I'm a perfect boy so I didn't make bad things so I've nothing to say ! And I didn't want to speak about music because I like every music and type of music so I don't have something interesting to say.

Not perfect then are you?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Able of the best like the worst... but for the worst I'm the best

Post by Camille Derboulles Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:07 pm

Able of the best like the worst... but for the worst I'm the best !!

I think today we talk of our little mischief ?
Well for me, when I do something I do not do it halfway.
I'll tell you one of my big mischief , one that I like.
I went to buy lye with friends of mine, in large quantities.
And we went to throw lye in a fountain (in the middle of a roundabout)
With the power of the waterjet and lye, it made of foam, a lot of foam.
There was foam all over the street, which stopped traffic.
The police came and took us to the police station.
I must say we had a good laugh, a big mischief but innocent .. I made the worst. Twisted Evil

Camille Derboulles

Back to top Go down

Week 3 topic - The worst thing I've ever done. Empty Week 3 Worst

Post by tony.pacca Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:39 pm

My worst mistake is made when I was a primary school. My friends and I were coming out of school for a stroll in the village then times we were going to eat at home or in others.  We make grilling by a student's mother who a friend go ask dining.
This stupidity value us a letter from the Mayor of the city, saying that it was the first time that it had to do with this kind of events, should although its happens once.
The worst part of all, it is the mistress of my school has deprived us of Santa Claus and his candy.
tony.pacca
tony.pacca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum