UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever.

+25
Jardin victoire
Simon Martinet
TISNE Floriane
Joret Maël
Mathis Tachdjian
Théo DANGOUMAU
BEZIES Christopher
Larbre
ecolde01
Flavien P
Anais Quéré
Nathan Quiry
Rgnicolas
Hubert Clément
Antoine Delval
Thomas Moreau
Louis ROGER
Pauline Lachevre
Lydie Maroteix
thibault olivier
gbillaud
Tom Corrivaud
florian
Lucie Proux
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. Empty Week 1 subject Worst singer ever.

Post by Admin Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Tell us about the singer you dislike the most and why? If you haven't got 50 to 100 words tell us about the music you like most and why.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. Empty Re: Week 1 subject Worst singer ever.

Post by Lucie Proux Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:42 pm

For me, I hate Wejdene, it's a girl ridicule with a songs ridicule.
She made an apparition in the summer 2020, she became famous because a lot a personn with a small brain love him and listen a music on a loop, and after there are a people who listen his music to make fun of.
Worst in this story, Wejdene think everyone appreciate it and continues the carnage with a second music….even worse, and that's the drama…..
And the worst of the worst is his physic, she has a physique of a 25-year-old girl when she is barely 16...
All the people are praying that she stops her career now, otherwise Johnny Halliday will jump into his grave...

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by florian Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:11 pm

The artist that I hate the most, is the singer justin beber, because his songs get quickly into the head, are not necessarily interesting at the level of the lyrics. On top of that, at the time he broke through, he created a fashion with a badboy style of clothing with an angel face, which was completely rubbish. Moreover at the time his groopies were really unbearable

florian

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Corrivaud Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:23 pm

I think the worst singer of all time is me but if i just say that i will not have 100 words.
So let's talk about Kpop music in general.

In my opinion the singers are really not charismatics, they can't even dance decently and their costumes... I prefer not talk about it cause I will be angry.
Also the fan community of Kpop music is terrible because they always and always talk about their favorite artists but we don't care at all. Nobody would like this, it's literally a torment.
musically, it's the same for all songs, with the same instuments, the same rythm, the same messages...

Can we prohibit that please? for me, for us, for the world, delete all the songs of Kpop music.

Tom Corrivaud

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:57 pm

For me the worst singer of all time is Keen'v, I don't like his style of music,the melodies and the lyrics don't please me.However the music like the colors are a matter of taste,there are certainly people who like singers that I don't like.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault olivier Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:14 pm

In my opinion the worst singer of the entire world is Milli Vanilli. Indeed, they are liars. They became famous and rich but it was a big trick. Effectively, all of their songs hasn't been singed by themselves, they were doing playback all of the time. They fooled everybody, so they have been removed of all the distinctions they had.
On top of that, after the affair Morvan try to start his career but he was a shit singer, and Pilatus died of an overdose.

thibault olivier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:01 am

In my opinion the worst singer in the world doesn't exist yet, simply when I see the degradation of singers these days I tell myself that it is always possible to do worse and even if you don't believe in it, it's what's happening, we're back in the fashion of songs with silly lyrics, meaningless with a very danceable rhythm. To listen to them on the street and to sing them easily because the silly words make us laugh. I think that in this period of stress due to COVID people don't want to take themselves seriously and therefore the better the musical background is, the softer the lyrics are. and it works! Simply because it makes people laugh and it's not a headache.

Lydie Maroteix

Admin and thibault olivier like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Lachevre Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:49 pm

For me, one of the singers I hate the most is Vianney. I find her voice rather unbearable, she almost gives me a headache when I listen to her music. Moreover, his "Pas là" music seems a bit too repetitive in his lyrics. Once we listen to it once, we have this music in mind for the whole day, and honestly, there’s better.. Then it has a style of music that I don’t necessarily like but that other people appreciate because everyone has different tastes.

Pauline Lachevre

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:46 am

For me, the worst singer of all time is Jul. I don't like his texts, and I hate his voice, because in all his sound, he used autotune. Every times i hear one of his songs on the radio i change the station or even I turn off the radio. For me Jul to shit on french rap.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:03 pm

Right now, I don’t like the music of Julien Doré. I’m not a fan of the melody of his songs and lyrics.
I find that he has no particular style and I do not identify with him. I find that he is not in the mood of the moment.
On the other hand, I like to listen to the rapper Gambino, he is a French rapper. There is rythm in his songs and it gives energy to start the day!
If I was Jenifer in the voice, I would have turned around!

Thomas Moreau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 1 subject Worst singer ever. Empty Worst singer ever

Post by Antoine Delval Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:23 pm

In my opinion, the worst singer ever is R. Kelly. At the first time I don't like the american RnB in particular but this singer is accused to sexuals violences against his ex girlfriend in 2017, this personnality must show respect and dignity against his fans and he don't do that, i think it's not normal. The type of music can be sometimes violent but he want to show he's a great human with the music? The problem is his mentality, he do the opposite of he want to show at the world whole.

Antoine Delval

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:35 pm

I will give my point of view on the singer that I consider to be the worst.
It is clear that the worst singer at the moment is "Grand Corps Sick", in fact his songs have no melody or instrumentation. Aside from the lyrics which are poorly researched the way he sings them are without rhythm and without conviction. Finally I will add that he does not therefore deserve his status as a singer and that he should remain a screenwriter or actor.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:52 pm

I don't really hate any singer? To be honnest, I don't wanna waste time and energy hating on someone when I can just stop listening to him/her and enjoy music I like. But if I had to give a name, I'd probably go with several current rappers (from France or USA), or maybe Queen and Freddie Mercury. I just don't have any respect for these guys, for several reasons. Still, if people like their music, I'm fine with it and I'm glad they're having a good time listening to them.

Rgnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Quiry Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 pm

It’s quit strange I know but I don’t think I can give the name of the worst singer ever (according to me) because the singers I don’t like are depending on moments. I mean it changes through years, few years ago I couldn’t bear any songs of JUL and now I like some of them. But if I try to give you an answer anyway, I would say that for me the worst singer is Aya Nakamura or Wejdene because for me their songs are absolutely empty of any sense, it’s just words put together on a music track.

Nathan Quiry

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:24 pm

Today, I'm going to tell you about the singer I hate. His name is JUL. First, he doesn't sing, he just speak into the mic with autothune, he hasn't orginality and sing a lot of song that already written by others singers. Also, that isn't my music style I listen. I much prefer a Cabrel song or Pink Floyd song. THEY ARE SINGERS. Their song are attractive, animated, express an emotion and feelings... Music is a feeling question if we don't feel this thing in a song that we listen, then we aren't listening to our better singer favorite.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavien P Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:17 pm

I think Wejdene is the worst singer. She is a young girl who has seen her popularity explode thanks to TikTok, an application that a lot of young debilitating people use.
The music she sings is a horror to the ears, only auto-thune, sentences that don't make any sense and that aren't even French.
She has announced the release of her album and since she is only listened to by children or strange people (who like torture), she will continue to buzz, even though she is as bad as the Italians at rugby.

Flavien P

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:21 am

I don't know if we can say that he is the worst singer of all time but in any case his music is today hated by all for its overexploitation, it's Vegedream with his song about the world cup victory of the French team in 2018.
This music spread very quickly and within a few days everyone had already listened to it once, which was its strength at the beginning and became its weakness since a few weeks later everyone was fed up with it.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:24 am

Michael Jackson was bad Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:02 am

In my opinion there is no good or bad singer, because his songs that I find stupid and uninteresting (because of vulgar lyrics and that do not make sense) can please others. Indeed, musical tastes dependent on each person, so since we are all different, each person has a style of song that he prefers but he can not say that a song is null and void as well as the singer. Moreover, I don't have a favorite singer and song style. Indeed, I generally listen to all styles of music as long as I like the music, they are catchy and they are not vulgar, because I hate singers who use degrading words in their songs and who insult a category of person. To coclude, for me, the bad singers are those who use this degrading vocabulary and which is in my opinion unacceptable. So the worst singer does not exist in my opinion, because in the near future any other person can do worse.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIES Christopher Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:28 am

Hi John! It's been a long time since we saw each other, I suspect you miss me. My level in English has unfortunately not changed but hey we will do with ahah. Well, let's talk a little bit about the singer I hate. Good old Keen'V. I find his musical register a bit lame, his goal is just to attract the girls to his feet. These songs are made just for love. These sounds are less and less known, and just as it plunges little by little into oblivion.

BEZIES Christopher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:32 am

BEZIES Christopher wrote:Hi John! It's been a long time since we saw each other, I suspect you miss me. My level in English has unfortunately not changed but hey we will do with ahah.  Well, let's talk a little bit about the singer I hate. Good old Keen'V. I find his musical register a bit lame, his goal is just to attract the girls to his feet. These songs are made just for love. These sounds are less and less known, and just as it plunges little by little into oblivion.

Good to see that you are alive Christopher. But if you've not worked on your English this summer it could be a long semester for you. Twisted Evil Most of the work from the first 2 weeks is online so you should have been able to do it and if not you can catch up as soon as possible. Maybe I'll see you in class before Christmas santa Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIES Christopher Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:31 am

I'm catching up on the work you've been doing over the last two weeks. Namely, the two oral comprehensions, the work on our worst singer, the oral for tomorrow as well as the APP file on which we must debate every week. I'm not letting go. The covid won a battle but not the war

BEZIES Christopher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:40 am

BEZIES Christopher wrote:I'm catching up on the work you've been doing over the last two weeks. Namely, the two oral comprehensions, the work on our worst singer, the oral for tomorrow as well as the APP file on which we must debate every week. I'm not letting go. The covid won a battle but not the war

Great response. Great attitude.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo DANGOUMAU Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:53 pm

For me, I don't really have a worst singer, the new French singers who try to make songs that dance are horrible to listen to.
For example Amir or others.
I much prefer American songs because the rhythms are more appealing but also I don't think about what they say.
English goes much better musically than French for my taste because the words flow smoothly together.
For those who like the sounds of American rap, the French variety is not comparable.
I would just say that it's not to my taste because for other people, this kind of music is appreciated.
In the world of music, French artists are not put forward like those from other countries. This is part of the musical difference that is felt by the listener.
In my opinion, it's also a way of life that is felt through music, originality is more appreciated because it changes, whereas French artists who don't break through in music don't really open up to the world of music as a whole.
For me, it's the artists who sing typically French music that I don't appreciate too much.
There are no worst singers than others but only a different adaptation to the public on the part of each artist.

Théo DANGOUMAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:43 pm

In my opinion, the worst singer know is my mother. Everytime we're on the road and she put the radio station on, i take on a trip to hell. Her voice is annoying, i prefer be listening to 100 dogs barking to death. Plus, she has terrible music taste... she listens to Kpop, and if i speak about Kpop i'm in big trouble. I'm forced to keep my headphones on. However, she's not a singer so i should be a bit more tolerant, especially given that i'mprobably a worst singer, at least, i never sing in front of people, unless i'm drunk.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum