UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English/American Movies

+16
Héloïse Chardat
William Laville
GUERIN Manon
Malory Branchereau
Victor lemontreer
Hauet Valentin
Dematte John
robinminel
LAPOUDGE Victorine
alexandrevriet
Gauthier Collion
Claire Dessales
Bourdon Antoine
Laura Compe
Alix BESTEL-RUIZ
Admin
20 posters

Go down

English/American Movies Empty English/American Movies

Post by Admin Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:24 pm

What you do like? What have you seen recently? what is your favourite? What do you hate? Are movies a waste of time? Over to you...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

English/American Movies Empty american movie

Post by Alix BESTEL-RUIZ Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:53 pm

One of my favorite movies is Forrest Gump. It's an American movie, particularly a comedy drama accomplished by Robert Zemeckis. It was release in 1994. The main actor is Tom Hanks (named Forrest Gump in the movie). The movie mention the story of united-states between 1950 and 1980 with a men who became an instigator of important event during this period.
Forrest Gump is ranked first in the category: better movie of all time.

Alix BESTEL-RUIZ

Back to top Go down

English/American Movies Empty British cinema

Post by Laura Compe Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:49 pm

British cinema have a handful of blockbusters for example Harry Potter, Batman, x-men or skyfall. But generally british movies are engaged and defend a cause, for exemple the king’s speech, pride or Selma. British cinema have a really famous film director and producer : Alfred Hitchcock. At time referred to as « the master of suspense », he make for exemple the bird or psycho.

Laura Compe

Back to top Go down

English/American Movies Empty Re: English/American Movies

Post by Bourdon Antoine Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:42 pm

"Le Parrain", original title: The Godfather is an American film directed by Francis Ford Coppola and produced by Paramount Studios, released March 15, 1972.
The Godfather is often considered one of the greatest films of world cinema and one of the most influential.
In 1945, in New York, the Corleone is one of the five Mafia families. Don Vito Corleone, "Godfather" of this family, married his daughter to a bookmaker. Sollozzo, "godfather" of the Tattaglia family Don Vito offers a combination in drug trafficking, but he refuses. Sonny, a son, is on favorable.
Bourdon Antoine
Bourdon Antoine

Back to top Go down

English/American Movies Empty American movie

Post by Claire Dessales Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Today, I am going to talk about Pirates of the Caribbean because I love this movie.
Pirates of the Caribben includes five movies, the first is "The Curse of the Black Pearl", the second is "Dead Man's Chest", the third is "At World's End", the fourth is "On Stranger Tides" and the last is "Dead Men Tell No Tales" bu it is not out yet at the cinema in France, it will come out in 2017. This movies were producted by Walt Disney Pictures.
The first movie is an adaptation of an amusement park whose the theme is the piracy. The main character is Jack Sparrow played by Johnny Depp, who is a good actor for me. Jack Sparrow is a character who love the rum and women, he is really funny. He uses the art of the manipulation.

Claire Dessales

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:32 pm

People say that I look just like Johnny Depp. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauthier Collion Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:51 am

The series of Harry Potter films is a fantasy series adapted from the Harry Potter novels written by novelist J. K. Rowling and produced by Warner Bros. .. Begun in 2001 it ended in 2011 with the release of the latest movie split into two parts. The main roles, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, respectively played by actors Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson. Also the cast adult is rich in stars: the Irishman Richard Harris in the role of Albus Dumbledore, Alan Rickman in the role of Severus Snape or Robbie Coltrane in the role of Rubeus Hagrid. This film series recounting the story a young wizard and performed by Anglo American as the distribution of roles was my first idea and for me the most striking in view of the theme.

Gauthier Collion

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandrevriet Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Today, i'm going to talk about a movie :"Fast and furious" because i like this american movie.
This film is composed of seven feature enter 2001 and 2015, an eighth movie released in 2017!
This is a action movie with famous american actor since Paul Walker, Vin Diesel or Dwayne Johnson.
It's action movie with many scenes with cars, impressive car race. I can say the poor steal the money of rich.
This film is a big success in the world, for exemple "Fast and furious 7" is a third biggest succes of all time!

alexandrevriet

Back to top Go down

Post by LAPOUDGE Victorine Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:15 pm

I'm going to talk about "The Birds" wich is a horror movie, produced by Alfred Hitchcocks. It was create in USA, it lasts 2 hours. The release date is March 28, 1963. It is a thriller wich contains lot of suspense. Hitchcocks wanted create anxiety in this movie. "The Birds" is about an unexplained bird attacks of any kind on the inhabitants of the small town of Bodega Bay in California. It took three years of preparation before filming: thousands of birds were prepared for the occasion and use many tricks helped create an atmosphere of terror.
"The birds" is considered the last great film of Hitchcock and knew a big success.

LAPOUDGE Victorine

Back to top Go down

Post by robinminel Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm going to talk about the movie Deadpool : it's a marvel film with the actor Ryan Reynolds .
This movie mix the action , the humor and a little the blood , it's for me a best movie because Ryan Reynolds play very good in this film , he break the fourth all in addressing at the public , and it's very vulgar and i like that , all the minutes have a joke vulgar , and it is at cry of laugh .
So it's a 2015 movie , it is American , and it was realized by Tim Miller .
robinminel
robinminel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dematte John Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:06 pm

My favorite movie is kingsman is a Tarantino movie. this is a spy movie British American. I love this film because Samuel L. Jackson plays in it. this film marked me because in many Tarantino film, there is a pretty "hardcore" with many crossing a lot of blood.

Dematte John

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauet Valentin Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:04 pm

I am going to talk about the film "Avatar", It is an American science fiction movie directed by James Cameron in 2009. The film explores the life of a man who's legs were paralized, this man went to the planet Pandora in 2154 and meets another civilisation.

Hauet Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor lemontreer Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 pm

I will talk about Pirate of Caribbean. It's a beautiful saga with incredible character! Jack ( the monkey ) is one of my favorite! But Jack Sparrow is till the best when he run!
The first trailer of the new Pirate of Caribbean was on YouTube last Monday and now I'm impatient to see the film

Victor lemontreer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:29 pm

I watched the latest Star Trek on Saturday. I really enjoyed it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malory Branchereau Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:00 pm

I'm going to talk about the moovie American Sniper. It's one of my favourite moovie because it's inspired by a true story. I love a lot of moovies but particularly the moovie who talked about true story. American Sniper talk about Irak's war. The main personage is play by Bradley Cooper and his name is Chris Kyle ( the same like the true story ).

Malory Branchereau

Back to top Go down

Post by GUERIN Manon Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:30 pm

I'm going to talk about the movie producing by Stanley Kubrick, The Shining, which is a rehabilitation in the cinema of Stephen King's novel. I like this movie because to begin it is a horror movie, there is a lot of suspense, tension. The music of this movie is memorable and stresses the effects of the movie on us.

GUERIN Manon

Back to top Go down

Post by William Laville Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm going to talk about the trilogy : The lords of the rings. I love the three films ! for the music composed by Howard Shore who is a great compositor, for the actors ( Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen more ). This is definitely the best fantastic film.
However, about the trilogy : The hobbit, I think that it's a flop... Too many synthetic images...

William Laville

Back to top Go down

Post by Héloïse Chardat Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:38 pm

I'll talk about a really funny movie... Bridget Jones's Diary. I enjoy it because it talks about a woman totally blunderer, unlucky and in a messy life (and apartment)... and sometimes she looks like me! This movie is crazy, kitsch and really good to see with your BBF after a heartbreak. Another argument to watch it: there're Hugh Grant and Colin Firth!

Héloïse Chardat

Back to top Go down

Post by Boisumault Thibaud Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:People say that I look just like Johnny Depp. Very Happy

I'm not sure about it...
sorry

Boisumault Thibaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewailly Quentin Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 pm

I will talk about the movie: I am a legend with the actor Will Smith. All of the film with this actor are awesome. So, for me that the best for me. We can Hear a song of Bob Marley: Stir It Up. It is an apocalyptic movie with more than a survivor with his dog against men transformed by illness.

Dewailly Quentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boisumault Thibaud Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 pm

To begin, i don't think all films are a waste of time, there are some of course but not all. In fact, there are many movies that are so good and that learn to us the good values. There are different kind of movies like : funny movies, science fiction, romantic films and more... So in all this categories there are good movies and i think it's cool. And to finish, one of my favorite english movie is The great Gatsby because the actor play very well and i find the atmosphere of this film amazing.

Boisumault Thibaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Alter Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:30 pm

In England the James Bond film are part of the culture. In fact the 007 has attracted the English from the first film. British cars like his Aston Martin, the Bond girls, suspense stories create a unique universe, proper to 007. Today the actor who plays James Bond in recent years already is Daniel Craig, the question arises is that going to be able to replace Craig in this role that suits him so well?

Victor Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Simonneau Lucile Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:17 am

I want to talk about one of my favorit american movie: TOP GUN. I think it is one of the best movie in world (it is not just becauseTom Cruise played in), it is an more famous movie, all people know the mythic song “take my breath away”. TOP GUN is the movie who has launched Tom Cruise as a movie star. I like it because, it talk about the air force, and afterward I want to join the army (I don’t know exactly between air force or land force).

Simonneau Lucile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum