UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 2 subject: Movies

+26
Bedon hugo
Louis ROGER
Landry NAULEAU
Mathis
Damien Bonnoron
Anthony Lopez
Vincent CHOLLET
Rafaël Delafond
marchadier djessy
jade C
Morgan Le Hecho
mael jezequel17
Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard
maxime.guillen
Lucie Proux
Julie TORRIANI
amadeo
Pardoux Emma
Julien Ruiz
Arthur.Crovisier
VERRON Hugo
Virgilll
Emeline CROUZEAUD
octave blosse
Coline Thouvenin
Admin
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty week 2 subject: Movies

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Your favourite, your worst, the last you watched....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty Re: week 2 subject: Movies

Post by Coline Thouvenin Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:51 pm

I don't really like american blockbuster. I prefer show french or english movies with my parents. The last movie we have really like is « au revoir là haut ». It focuses on a man disabled during the world war one. This man lost everything during the war, he creates a scam to won money from war memorials. I think this movie is one of the best I have never seen !

Coline Thouvenin

Back to top Go down

Post by octave blosse Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:27 pm

the movies are really very impressive thing. The subject and scenario are very research and can be on various topics. Like sport, I particularly love the film "Invictus", which portrays rugby between racism and how much sport is a source of union and not of conflict.

octave blosse

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:16 am

This week, my groupclass vote to one subject between : movies, pets, and England. We choose "movies". When I more little, I'd like seen "Liv et Maddie", one american movies. This was the adventure of two tweens, in their everyday life. Liv played Basket-Ball and she was an excellente player. Maddie liked music, singing, so she played in musical comedy. Their parents was work in their hight school. Liv and Maddie has got two brothers. The more little is a gifted student and the biggest  was passioned by robotic. The family's life was not easy!

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgilll Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:03 pm

To my mind American nightmare is a great movie in that he’s making 2 teams, those who considere that this practice should be applied in the arerican society and those who think that’s totaly a no sens because of the violence and the potential revenge of in mourning people. It a very satisfying film subject to debate.
There are others film’s whose are interesting too but i have never heard about them, in that american nightmare is the best film of the century and maybe of all time. Thanks to consider that film in watching him, SEE YA.

Virgilll

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty movies and series

Post by VERRON Hugo Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:26 am

Today, movies take an important place in the modern world because all type of movies was realised, for kids, humoristics, fantastics, on the History...
For me I prefer the MARVEL and fantastic movies.
Recently series remplace movies because it's cheaper and less long, with plateform of streaming like Netflix We can see all what we want.
For the moment I watch "The Walking Dead" and I recommend it, it's a bit long but very addictive.

VERRON Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur.Crovisier Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:16 am

The theme is « movies ». So I want to talk about « Creed » with Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone. In this movie there is a lot of emotion and a very beautiful action scene.
This movie is a good tribut for « Rocky ».
But especially seeing Stallone at work is amazing.

Arthur.Crovisier

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:47 pm

This week, I gonna talk about Movies and Series. I choised Game of Throne and its all 8 seasons. G.O.T maked me crazy beacause of the story. Well, I should write what I think of Movies and Series like most of people in the group 5 but I don’t want. It’s boring and I haven’t the words to explain my opinion, my vocabulary is piece of shit. You wanted me to write english so I am writing english. Let’s wait the next theme. By the way, I like Marvels and a lot of movies but my favourite is Interstellar .

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty Movies

Post by Pardoux Emma Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:06 pm

There are many kind of movie, like comedy, horror, action and other. I like most of them, but i don't like horor film because it scares me Laughing Movies are very interesting, they develop imagination, emotion and can learn us about many thing. For example, movies and series are more playful than classes to learn about history.

Pardoux Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by amadeo Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:11 pm

I do not really have a favorite movie in particular I like French American English movies a bit of any movie music that I like the most are the comedy and horror movies.

amadeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:09 pm

I'm going to talk about a movie about gymnastics, it's not my favorite but I like it. his name is stick it, it 's an American movie produced in 2007. It' s the story of Haley, she is 17 years old and she is a rebellious child. But by playing with fire and staying with her biker friends, she finds herself in front of the children's judge. Haley, a former gymnastics champion, will have to serve her time at a gymnastics school run by a coach known for her para-military methods.
When she had ended her gymnastics career she had to start again and compete to pay her fine.

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:01 pm

I’m going to talk about of the movie Titanic.
It’s an american dramatic romance. The autor it’s James Cameron. The release date of this movie it’s in 1997.
The story talks about of two people (Rose and Jack) in a boat called « Titanic ». But a event unexpected come disturb their trip.
The movie was the big success during 12 years. He met 20.1 billons spectator.
In 4 april 2012 the movie has been adapted in 3D.
This movie stay famous years after years.

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by maxime.guillen Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:08 pm

My favorites movies are the last 2 AVENGERS. I really like special effects and in particular special effects for super heroes and the war led by these super heroes. My favorite heroe is Thor because that's the strongest. In "END-GAME" he cut the head of THANOS. He has got a brother named Locky.

maxime.guillen

Back to top Go down

Post by Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:21 pm

You should know a recent movie. The second part of the first one !
In it there are some red balloons.
Also you had to know Georgie, this boat lover  lol!  
The main character is a funny Clown.
Finally remember there is a tiny, cute dog inside it.

Elias Elfakhar--Gaillard

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty the movie Invictus

Post by mael jezequel17 Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Invictus is a film about rugby that takes place in South Africa.
In 1994, the election of Nelson Mandela consecrated the end of Apartheid, but South Africa remained a deeply divided nation. The Springboks won the World Cup at home and tightened the links between black and white in South Africa.
The sport in this film and especially rugby shows us the links that can create the sport.

mael jezequel17

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty TOPIC 2: MOVIES

Post by Morgan Le Hecho Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:47 pm

My favorite movie is Lord of the rings, it's a fantastic movie with magic and old creature.
There are 3 volume and the next it's the hobbit with 3 volume too.
Every movie lasts 3h.
It's very good saga.

Morgan Le Hecho

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty TOPIC 2 ; movies

Post by jade C Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:25 pm

Hello, I will speak on the subject of film. I don't have a favorite film, but I like fresh film like " intouchable" or "les petits mouchoirs". they are a beautiful history, a little sad story but the film always ends well. I love one film of America, he's name is "LION". The actors of this film are very endearing, end I love that's.
I like every film but 'science fiction' is not very my passion.

jade C

Back to top Go down

Post by marchadier djessy Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:25 pm

the subject is movie, my favorite movie is fast and furious because there’s a lot of action in this movie and a lot of beautiful car.
there are 8 fast and furious exits and the one that gave me the most emotion is the 8 car vin diesel because he has to leave his group to save his child but yet his group and still behind him while he made them hits in the back and therefore I like this spirit of teams and mutual aid.

marchadier djessy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafaël Delafond Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:27 pm

Of all, my favorite movie is probably Interstellar. Released in 2014, this film recounts the adventures of a group of explorers who use a vulnerability recently discovered in space-time to push human limits and set out to conquer astronomical distances in an interstellar journey.

The film still takes 2h49 and deals with particularly complex topics which has the effect of making us think a lot.

Rafaël Delafond

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Hello,
The topic selected this week is the movies. There are many types of movies like movies, horror, action, funny ... My favorite film or movie group is the "fast and furious" or the "rocky balboa". They are all action movies but also tell a story one after the other. I also look at series like “the papal casa”. This series is very intriguing and interesting, which is why I am in a hurry for season 4 so.

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:14 pm

the topic we chose this week is the movies. My favorite movie is backdraft, it's a firefighter movie. What I liked was the change of perspective when I did my training to become a firefighter. We pay attention to detail and understand some things better. But I usually enjoy sci-fi movies.

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Bonnoron Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:29 pm

For this topic I chose to talk about Banlieue 13. Banlieue 13 is a film released in 2004, directed by Pierre Morel. I wanted to talk about this film because I appreciate it however it is not just for its story. Indeed Banlieue 13 is a really interesting film with a good history and action but for me the most important is the sport around which history is created. This sport is called parkour or freerun. This sport is more and more repeated actualy but 15 years ago it was not .This practice can be misinterpreted or bad for some people as these practices are generally practised in restricted areas. Banlieue 13 illustrates this illegal part of the practice but also democracy and the term yamakasi is very well known. Parkour is defined as the art of moving, and is the activity of running through areas in a town, using skilful mouvement to jump over walls and other objects. This film gives credibility to this practice, which is sometimes spectacular and requires a real training to achieve a fluency a fluidity in any environment at any height.

Damien Bonnoron

Back to top Go down

week 2 subject: Movies Empty Movie

Post by Mathis Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:09 pm

The chosen topic for the week is movies. So, I chose to talk about the last movie I watched, named "Flight 93". This film was written by Paul Greengrass and was released in 2006. This film tells the story of Flight 93 United Airlines, one of the aircraft that was hijacked during the attacks of September 11, 2001. This film received many Oscars in 2007. I liked this film because it was very stirring. Moreover it is very well written because it is also very stressful.

Mathis

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:31 pm

We choose a movies like subjects this Week. I choose "Midnight Sun" because it's movie who talk about handicap and because I have so many Reason to be touched by this subject I choose this film. This film present a handicap, a sickness of skin. The principal personnage it's a girl and can't to be exposed at sun because if she is exposed at sun, her sickness she will be amplified

Landry NAULEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:19 pm

I don't have one favourite movie, but I like comedies and the blockbuster american like "bienvenue cher les ch'tis", "Fast and Furious", "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "Avengers", because in this movies there is action, humor and suspens. Also there are very good special effects. But I don't like horror movies because it scares me. I watched very little horror movies because no me interesting be afraid. I prefer to laugh.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next