UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Australia ( country )

+3
Marion Cousin
Valentin Dherbilly
GENTILHOMME Benjamin
7 posters

Go down

Week 5 - Australia ( country ) Empty Week 5 - Australia ( country )

Post by GENTILHOMME Benjamin Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Since 1788, the primary influence behind Australian culture has been Anglo-Celtic Western culture, with some Indigenous influences.The divergence and evolution that has occurred in the ensuing centuries has resulted in a distinctive Australian culture. Since the mid-20th century, American popular culture has strongly influenced Australia, particularly through television and cinema. Other cultural influences come from neighbouring Asian countries, and through large-scale immigration from non-English-speaking nations.

GENTILHOMME Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Australia ( country ) Empty Australia by VD

Post by Valentin Dherbilly Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:04 pm

The country is know for some films like Mad Max with Mel Gisbson. Today, much french people are going to Australia for study. Austrialia is also know for his beacthes who have the best surf world competition. The language speak is english and the resident per kilometers is 3 resident in 1 kilometer². The weather is very good because in Australia, it's sunny in 300 days on one year. Everybody have been already listen talk about the "Gold Coast", a rich quarters or gated communities for people who have a lot of money. To put it in a nutshell, if you work in Australia, you have pay too much but the life is also very expensive.

Valentin Dherbilly

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Australia ( country ) Empty Australia

Post by Marion Cousin Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:00 am

Today I will talk to you about the fellow topic : « Austrilia ». Firtly, Austrilia is a big country, located in the south. It is composed by many island like for example Tasmanie and other island of indian ocean, pacific ocean... The six colonies of this country created on the first january 1901 the commonwealth of autrilia. Since his independance, this country stay a democracy. In Australia, fluency is the english because most of the population talk english ! To finish, her capital is Canberra.

Marion Cousin

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Australia ( country ) Empty Re: Week 5 - Australia ( country )

Post by Manuela Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:00 am

Australia is a country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. Australia ranks as one of the best countries to live in the world by international comparisons of wealth, education, health and quality of life. The sixth-largest country by land mass, its population is comparatively small with most people living around the eastern and south-eastern coastlines. As of December 2014, Australia's population is roughly 23.6 million people.

Manuela

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvinetien6 Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Australia ranks as one of the best countries to live in the world by international comparisons of wealth, education, health and quality of life. The sixth-largest country by land mass, its population is comparatively small with most people living around the eastern and south-eastern coastlines.
( I would not be in class today because I have my driving licence )

Marvinetien6

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Australia ( country ) Empty australia!

Post by bforgero Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:01 pm

The Australia is a huge island. The population is mostly present on the coast because the center is a desert. The main sport is of course the footy which is a mixture of soccer and rugby, then cricket and rugby which is well known to be one of the great nation of rugby. The icon of Australia's kangaroo hence the nickname of the country's kangaroo.

bforgero

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Marvinetien6 wrote:Australia ranks as one of the best countries to live in the world by international comparisons of wealth, education, health and quality of life. The sixth-largest country by land mass, its population is comparatively small with most people living around the eastern and south-eastern coastlines.
( I would not be in class today because I have my driving licence )

guess that's a zero then. But I hope you get your driving licence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down