UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 A country

+21
Joret Maël
thibault olivier
Louis ROGER
florian
Rgnicolas
BEZIES Christopher
Hubert Clément
tom renoulleau
TISNE Floriane
Thomas Moreau
Mathis Tachdjian
Larbre
Lucie Proux
Nathan Quiry
Fichot Timothé
Pauline Lachevre
Flavien P
gbillaud
Simon Martinet
Anais Quéré
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 A country Empty Week 5 A country

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:58 pm

Not a wikipedia  - something personal.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 A country Empty Re: Week 5 A country

Post by Anais Quéré Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Hello, today I going to talk about a country I would like to visit. Personally, I'm going to tell you about a project that's care to heart, that's road trip. It wouldn't be just a country that I would like to discover on this expedition but those of Europe. With my father, I will st up a truck with bathroom, toilet, bed, kitchen... which will allow me to travel easily. My goal is to leave here, and crossed every country in Europe and to achieve in each an event that corresponds to it culturally. I intend to leave with a friend I have known since birth, 18 years of friendship and we want to do this trip for a few years already.
After good savings and a good truck, we will be able to visit the countries of Europe.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:45 pm

I am going to talk about the countries I have already visited. First of all in Europe I went to Spain, Portugal, England but the country I preferred in Europe is Italy. It's very nice I tasted the traditional pasta with bolognese and small ice creams for the good carbohydrates. I visited many places like the volcano Etna in Sicily, the fountains... I went there in the summer of 2019, it was very hot and the girls are mama, Italian style what hot Simon is bock. I liked England a lot too, even if I don't like cold countries too much I went to London for 2 weeks but it didn't allow me to improve my English, always a daube.

Simon Martinet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Hi !
I'm going to tell you about a country that I admire enormously where I traveled there a lot when I was little, it is Spain. What I like about this country is that there is a good atmosphere you feel on vacation all year round, life is peaceful. In addition, the weather is beautiful all year round, even in winter. There are beautiful beaches. And finally it is the land of party or everyone has that spirit in them.

gbillaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Flavien P Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:07 pm

For my part, the country I would like to visit the most in the world is Japan. This country is so beautiful that I feel compelled to go there. I would like to go there to discover Japanese culture, visit beautiful places and taste their different food. As a manga fan I would also like to go there to discover the origin of manga and to discover new ones. Discovering one of the most populated countries in the world, living a way of life totally different from ours, being a total stranger among so many people is what makes me want to visit a country like Japan.

Flavien P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pauline Lachevre Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:39 pm

For me, the country I would like to visit the most is Brazil. It’s been a dream since I was a child because I find this country beautiful and I would love to discover the culture of this beautiful country. I think Brazil is interesting to discover, with a lot of secrets to reveal. Moreover, if I had the opportunity to go there, I would like to visit the Corcovado first because it is the mythical statue of the country. I would also like to go to the beaches of Rio de Janeiro, I find it is the most beautiful city of this country.
Anyway, for the moment it’s just a dream, I’d have to be able to afford a plane ticket to go there.

Pauline Lachevre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:14 pm

I dream of going to several countries, especially hot countries where we can make the most of the opportunity to party with friends.
But more seriously, from a cultural point of view, I would like to go to Japan. At the moment, it's not the perfect time to go there of course, but later, when I could, I would love to go there.
This country looks beautiful and very soothing, the people are very helpful and respectful in this country. And I really like the natural side of this country, with the botanical gardens for example.
Anyway, I sincerely hope to go there one day in my life.

Fichot Timothé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Quiry Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:37 am

Okay so I'm gonna talk about the most beautiful country I had the chance to visit : Iceland !
Have ever seen pictures from Iceland ? How beautiful are the landscapes there... Strong waterfalls everywhere around the country, glaciers in the North, black sand beaches. I had the chance to visit almost the entire country and it sincerely remain as one of the most beautiful place one Earth. I could talk many more about Iceland but I'm already over 100 words, so maybe I'll talk about it in my APP...

Nathan Quiry

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Proux Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:49 am

For me, I wan't to speak of the Spain, in fact I love this country ans its differents cities. We can see both the sea on all coasts and the mountains at the border with France but also in southern Spain. And I appreciate this country because you can enjoy its different landscape all year during the summer there is the ocean and the sea and during the winter there are mountains. Not to mention the climate that goes with it, very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter.

Lucie Proux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Larbre Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about the country I dream of visiting. Indeed, this one is New Zealand. I want to go there especially for their culture, their beach and their rugby value. I also want to go there to burn on my skin a Maori tattoo, because since my childhood I want to get a Maori tattoo specifically by a Maori, because this tells a story and its very beautiful.

Larbre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Canada and United States are tied when it comes to my favourite country. United States is one of my favorite culture because of the sport culture americans got. I love basketball, especially NBA basketball. Then, and it's probably the most important aspect to understand my love for USA, there are several sport scientist/Strength and Conditionning coachs that I would love to meet. I'll probably attempt to obtain some certification there. Let's talk about Canada now. Canada's sport culture is pretty similar to USA's one. So that's a point. Plus, Canada got one NBA team in Toronto. Futhermore, I love the canadian mentality : they seem to be respectful people.

Mathis Tachdjian

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Moreau Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:09 pm

For my part, Brazil is a country that makes me dream. Indeed, it is the land of football, sun and party, all that I love. It is a great country with extraordinary things but also less beautiful things like favellas.
I have never been there but I would like to go there to visit and to attend a soccer match of the national team.
I think I like gastronomia and culture : people look cool and pressure-free.
When i finish my studies, i will go to Bresil!

Thomas Moreau

Back to top Go down

Week 5 A country Empty A country

Post by TISNE Floriane Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:25 pm

Today I’m going to talk about Portugal. Last year I was in Portugal for the first time, and it’s a beautiful country. I went to Porto specifically. It’s a totally different country from France. Indeed, especially at the level of restaurants the difference is great with France. The prices are not the same, in Portugal a restaurant is much cheaper than in France unless you go to a luxury restaurant of course!
I went to see the river called Le Douro. There is a beautiful sunset on summer nights and I have eaten several times by this river. I also visited a fishing village and ate in a restaurant there where it was really too good!
In Portugal, people are really welcoming and there is a very good atmosphere despite the poor neighborhoods and the less poor neighborhoods.
If I had to do it again I would do it with pleasure because I really enjoyed discovering this country and especially this city. I hope I can go back one day!

TISNE Floriane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Hello sir, I hope that everything is going well in your life, the subject of this week is a country, but personally I do not necessarily have a favorite country, however I would love to travel to different countries to discover other cultures and enrich myself personally, I have a project after my studies to travel to different countries for several months, I would like to visit Asian countries, like Thailand, Bali and Nepal because I really like the mountains, but also the United States, or Switzerland on the mountain side to be able to practice mountain hiking, I have a project also that I would like to realize and which I am preparing little by little it is the GR20, the crossing of the Corsican mountain range, reputed to be one of the most difficult trekking in Europe. So I don't necessarily have a country in sight. and it's not bullshit to make content.

tom renoulleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Hubert Clément Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:20 pm

Hello Mr Cox. Today we are going to talk about a country. This is not the one I would like to travel to or just visit, this is the country where it will be possible to live in the future. This country is Spain. Why ? Because it is hot in most places of this territory more than the language gives the impression of being sung. The east and south coasts are of course my favorite because there is the Mediterranean sea and the sun is often present. You can also say that I love their food and their specialties. Finally, as I am French, Spain is well positioned so that I can return to my country of origin.

Hubert Clément

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIES Christopher Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:06 am

I have a lot of prefers countries. But United States is the very good destination because there is my favourite rapper who is Travis Scott even if when we talk about the United States we are talking about Donald Trump or fast food and his Americanization. even if when we talk about the United States we are talking about Donald Trump or fast food and his Americanization. nisation. I really like this country because basketball is very present, and the job of physical trainer is very complete. Then the cities are very beautiful. Moreover, there is a lot of monument to visit like a science museum, millenium park, a liberty statue. This destination would be really nice for me, so I can improve my language in english.

BEZIES Christopher

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Today I'm gonna talk about a very famous nation, my imagiNATION. It's full of gremlins and dolls that have knives. They're not dangerous tho, they mainly use their knives to prepare delicious dishes and meals for me. Sadly, they're imaginary meals... Just like my social life.
Also, in this nation, you can find a lot of stuff about school and STAPS. There's even a part reserved to the english language. Sometimes, it's cloudy, rainy or even stormy ! It's rarely sunny because sun = sweat and the dolls and the gremlins hate sweating. It makes their skin wet and sticky. Moreover, when the dolls cook (you know, with their knives), they're already hot because of the ovens. Let's not add-up with a bright sun.

Rgnicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 A country Empty Subject 5 countries

Post by florian Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Hi john, today we have to talk about a country. Personally, the country that I would like to visit the most is Japan. I would like to visit this country because Asian culture and more particularly Japanese I like. In addition to its culture, Japan has a fascinating history! Finally I think especially that it is for the landscapes which are so different from one side of the island to the other and their beauties

florian

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:42 pm

I always dreamed of getting up one morning in a house on the water with a large patio door. From where I could see the sea, but especially the waves which deraint perfect for surfing. I think this dream is achievable in some countries. Including one I would go to, in Costa Rica. This country is beautiful. You can see the sea and turning around see a wild jungle. From a very young age my father told me about all the trips he had to make, because when he was young he traveled a lot. But when he talks to me about Costa Rica I only want one thing to go.

Louis ROGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thibault olivier Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:13 pm

I would like to talk about. France, in France the culture is suppose to be one of the richest in the world, various, the French culture impose itself beyond the others and most of the time people of foreign countries are amazed just by hearing "France" or "French".
Just kidding.. People don't give a sh*t about us because, how cares about a country were you eat frogs and nails, and don't forget to bring the bread... Excuse me French person ! I should say "baguette", because French language is difficult and boring, a baguette is thin and Long but a "pain" (which you could translate as "bread" in English ) is not the same , it is fat un short, and we usually eats it at breakfast.
French people are boring, they always complain about everything, they are know to be the first country to revolt against royalty, and to establish democratic system in Europe. I think it is the second in the world after United States of America, but they helped them to do it.
The real proof of our default is this post, I'm French and I complain about my country. Just like a French would have do.

thibault olivier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joret Maël Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:52 pm

A country
One country what I love to discover in all the world is the New Zealand, because I am a rugby player so in this country the rugby is their religion and rugby is very serious, New Zealander have a lot of knowledge and if I go at this country I can learn a lot of things about rugby it isn’t a chance if they are triple world champions since their birth they play rugby and it’s a natural gift

Joret Maël

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:37 am

Rgnicolas wrote:Today I'm gonna talk about a very famous nation, my imagiNATION. It's full of gremlins and dolls that have knives. They're not dangerous tho, they mainly use their knives to prepare delicious dishes and meals for me. Sadly, they're imaginary meals... Just like my social life.
Also, in this nation, you can find a lot of stuff about school and STAPS. There's even a part reserved to the english language. Sometimes, it's cloudy, rainy or even stormy ! It's rarely sunny because sun = sweat and the dolls and the gremlins hate sweating. It makes their skin wet and sticky. Moreover, when the dolls cook (you know, with their knives), they're already hot because of the ovens. Let's not add-up with a bright sun.

good word play.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:41 am

thibault olivier wrote:I would like to talk about. France, in France the culture is suppose to be one of the richest in the world, various, the French culture impose itself beyond the others and most of the time people of foreign countries are amazed just by hearing "France" or "French".
Just kidding.. People don't give a sh*t about us because, how cares about a country were you eat frogs and nails, and don't forget to bring the bread... Excuse me French person ! I should say "baguette", because French language is difficult and boring, a baguette is thin and Long but a "pain" (which you could translate as "bread" in English ) is not the same , it is fat un short, and we usually eats it at breakfast.
French people are boring, they always complain about everything, they are know to be the first country to revolt against royalty, and to establish democratic system in Europe. I think it is the second in the world after United States of America, but they helped them to do it.
The real proof of our default is this post, I'm French and I complain about my country. Just like a French would have do.

I thought the Greeks were democratic long before France.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:09 pm

I have had the opportunity to travel abroad during my many competitions, the most striking trip for me being the one in Italy. At the end of June, I had the opportunity to go trawling, the fine sand, the blue sea (not like the ones near my home, I can't even see my feet.) In short, a scenery worthy of a very nice holiday... and yet I hadn't taken a plane to take advantage of the weather or the scenery. I was there, me and my crew for a rather special competition as it was taking place outside under a blazing sun. Luckily for us the competition was late and we passed by when the sun was already down.
During the competition we had the opportunity to walk around the town of Riccone, with its beautiful little streets, beautiful shops, sand and the sea as far as the eye can see. The people of the competition were very welcoming, I can't say the same about the drivers on the road who think they are drivers and are very dangerous ! I remember this trip as a great moment with the team and the family with the stars full in my eyes in a country that I can't wait to visit again !

Lydie Maroteix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:10 pm

I am going to tell you about Libreville. Libreville is the capital of Gabon and it is also a city where I lived for two years. Indeed I did my third and second year at the French high school Blaise Pascal in Libreville. I lived my two best years in this city: the people are nice, on weekends I spend incredible moments with my friends, the country itself is incredible and even the culture, the food, the atmosphere everything was magic. I could talk about millions of hours in this city. My memories make me smile.
Libreville is one of the two big cities of Gabon, along with Port Gentil. Opposite is an estuary that we call "la pointe". There are no cars on the point, so you can travel by jet ski, boat, quad bike or on foot. There are restaurants, hotels and all that on the beach. Far behind the point is the savannah where one can then make many safari! Moreover small anecdote to finish my small text, the day when I ran the fastest is when I was chased or rather attacked by an elephant...

Jardin victoire

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next