UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust - a societal change?

+22
Abou hagar Mohamed
Romain Bourreau
Jean-Baptiste Pasquier
manon devault
Sylvain Person
Laura FOURCHAUD
Marty SAMAR
Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER
Kevin Thiebault
raphael aguilar
Alexandre POIRIER
Yann Roland
Briant Amandine
Noëlie TESTON
Simon ALBERT
Martin BALQUET
Beaufrère Angélique
Fanny Hamon
Nolwenn Lannuel
LASSINA COULIBALY
Evelyne ADOHI
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trust - a societal change? Empty Trust - a societal change?

Post by Admin Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:19 pm

This is where you comment on the TED talk that I wrote to you about and tell me how you think this may affect the industry in which you are going to work in the future.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Trust - a societal change? Empty Re: Trust - a societal change?

Post by Evelyne ADOHI Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Like Rachel Botsman, I think that the technology power is increasingly growing over the years. Now with internet we can know the real value of the company with customer’s reviews likewise, it resolve the unemployment troubles. It’s a kind of access to the job seekers. For me collaborative conception is also a good way: to protect environment with carpooling for example; to do economy, to make friends or discover country and the habits of the persons in the country with reception house… So for me collaborative conception is a very good things and a new kind of economical market.
On this topic, I want speak about the possible change in the bank world with the collaborative conception. On a website, we can create a kind of tender. It will be a kind of bank especially intermediary between the agents in need of financing and agents who lending.
On this platform, the agents in need of financing can exhibits theirs projects and the agents who lending can choose the project that interested them and finance it. The investors can be business angels they are very solidary and give money, they don’t want a refund or simple investors who want be refund and have benefits according their participation, the benefits can be a kind of interest rate.
Many persons can finance the same project, people give what they want. If it’s the simple investors, and project chief can refund, the insurance can do it. So the project chief must subscribe at the insurance with a part of the lending or with a bail to show his solvency. The reputation of the chief of project can influence the investor here. If the chief of project are known on other website or on this website and are known as a good person, investor can be influence by the reputation.

Evelyne ADOHI

Back to top Go down

Post by LASSINA COULIBALY Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:29 pm

For me, the collaborative consumption can be defined as an exchange, a share, a rent or a sale of property with people via an Internet platform dedicated to this purpose.
It has many advantages according Rachel Botsman. It’s indeed a very interesting and innovative subject that has a great impact on the economy and the traditional view of a website. It’s a mean of transforming the demand and supply. Also, it’s a new market creating and using technology positively.
However, the confidence level is not complete especially in houses or rooms for rent.
What means do use to compensate owners if there's damage to the house?
Insurance companies could therefore intervene by offering a guarantee to the people who will rent his house. With the owners, this premium will be introduced in the rental price. Regarding liability insurance, insurers could offer to people who want to rent houses or a room a guarantee covering limits (exclusions) in a conventional liability insurance or home insurance.
Collaborative consumption will have an impact on the insurance industry.

LASSINA COULIBALY

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolwenn Lannuel Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:08 am

Rachel Botsman speaks here about an extremely interesting subject. Today, the e-reputation can allow to obtain a job, or on the contrary to discredit an individual for several years. Certainly, I find that the collaborative consumption has a great deal of assets. As she says it, more not to exchange goods and services only for a financial aspect but also to create of the link is a good thing. It allows to find an idea of contact between people, contact which had disappeared over time.

However, the idea to see its life studied in its entirety "to mark" the quality of the individual on a dashboard is very reducing and far too risky to my taste. The examples taken by the presenter concern people for whom the experience was positive. What about those who had the misfortune to produce a bad service and who don't manage to get rid of a bad reputation. People change but if their reputation is recorded somewhere, how they can start all over again ? Also, how make the difference between an honest notation and a notation made only to denigrate the individual in question ? How to protect his information against the defamation ?

If this dashboard existed, I think that the insurers would have an important role to be played. Indeed, it would be possible to create an insurance for the reputation. Several cases appear for the individual :
- Make sure against the risk of hackage of its data on its reputation.
- Make sure for the respect for its private life.
- Make sure against the defamation.
- Make sure to be able to erase all the data if the individual wishes it.

Nolwenn Lannuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:10 pm

3 well thought out responses so far, well done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanny Hamon Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:44 am

This subject is really interesting as the extent of this phenomenon. Like Rachel Botsman, I think that collaborative consumption is revolutionizing our way to consume.
In my view, the collaborative consumption is a revolution for many reasons:
- First of all, it allows us to reduce the waste. Indeed, it is better to lend or rent some things we don’t use often instead of everyone buy them.
- Else, today we already share lots of things like transport network, the universities, the food… For this reason, it’s very likely that we share even more things in the future.
- Then, collaborative consumption is based on technology. To take an example, it’s the data which allow us to know who uses his car and when the car isn’t used.
- Finally, this is a sharing economy, based on trust. The trust is the strength of this economy.

Nevertheless, this type of economy can’t perform if the trust towards other people isn’t here. This is for this reason that reviews and ratings are essentials in my opinion. Moreover, in other areas, the trust is a something we use a lot (children, pilot of the airplane).

I am myself a member of a carpooling platform named “Blablacar”, and I must admit that my reputation on this website is really important for other members. My reputation has a value on this site.

To conclude, I think the collaborative consumption can change the insurance industry because this economy results in a change of individual’s behavior. Therefore, there is a change in risk which insurers must consider. Another video on the same subject also shows that some things allow us to increase our trust in them: for example, if these people communicate with loved ones in the one hand and the number of people with which they communicate on the other hand. This may change the reliable criterion of the banking sector. In the security sector, I think the fear of people towards others may decrease thanks to the trust and the reputation.

Fanny Hamon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beaufrère Angélique Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:14 pm

The idea of collaborative consumption is very interessante because in the actual word internet is present everywhere. I think this idea of notation systeme is an idea incroyable and who seems impossible to do. But with different example given, it’s fascinating. This example with TaskRabbit is captivating. Indeed, he was unemployed and today he earns his living with his reputation. His reputation has changed his life because people have trust.
The current world is composed of technology and it must put in trust people. There are many sites offering to help.
But I think there's a limit. She said that in the future there will be a site that will give comments and each person will have their reputation on the site.
The problems is that privacy life. For me, I think it is not very good to put the reputation online.
Insurance could pay the insured based on their reputation. But insurance will have assured the people for the respect of privacy.
In conclusion, this idea will change the life of people and will have direct impact on them.

Beaufrère Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin BALQUET Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:49 pm

This subject is very interesting because the collaborative consumption is the future of economy thanks to the development of internet. More and more people use regularly internet and trust this system. We see every year a young person who launches into the creation of a start-up which bases itself on a relatively interesting concept. All these new companies have a positive impact on the unemployment.

In spite of the fact that the collaborative consumption is a good idea, that it bases itself on the trust, I think that on the Internet this trust can be falsified because we can easily degrade the reputation of a person by expressing negative opinions or by writing degrading comments which can even base themselves on false reasons.
Given that the reputation of an individual can be easily degraded on the Internet, I find Rachel Botsman's very risky idea that to base itself only on the reputation because this reputation is going to follow the person on all the services which she proposes. This person cannot anymore get rid of its reputation and thus return its more difficult life. There are certain points which again are to be improved to my taste as says previously about the notations. The latter can be honest, as most, or degrading.

To conclude, on the insurance of this concept which bases itself on the reputation, I think that it would be necessary to be able to at least make sure against the defamation as well as have the possibility of erasing its data of reputation to be able to start again from scratch.

Martin BALQUET

Back to top Go down

Trust - a societal change? Empty Trust - a societal change?

Post by Simon ALBERT Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:20 am

The global economy has continued to evolve over time. With credit creation in the 20th century, which transformed our consumer system and decided who had access to what.
But today some people want to change things. Today we live in a world surrounded by new technology that continues to grow with the creation of internet applications such airbnb.

The website allows to share experiences and to have relations with strangers who leave their opinion on housing. The opinion allows Sebastian to have a capital of trust on the site for other hosts.
This video wants the confidence of capital becomes a currency that reflects people.
People reflect on their actions, they would be more sociable and they would have more relationships between people.
For example. In the insurance field, the behavior of Sebastian affecting the price such of the insurance. If it is a good customer, he would have a capital of confidence increasingly high. It might pay less expensive as its reputation capital.

Following the development of applications which will leave a notice on people. The reputation capital has more and more impact on the choices people in all areas.
Insurance could pay the insured based on their reputation. But insurance will have assured the people for the respect of privacy.
We would all like to people with bad behavior pays for people who have good behavior.
This is a sharing economy, based on trust.

Simon ALBERT

Back to top Go down

Post by Noëlie TESTON Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Today collaborative consumption has gained considerable momentum. With the harsh economic realities, the crisis, people have turned to anything that might enable them to meet their needs by spending less. Almost anything can be rented, to exchange or share via the Internet. We are talking about "C to C", transactions between individuals.

The global market for sharing economy could reach nearly 270 billion euros by 2025, against 12 billion today. Nearly half of the French resorted to a practice of collaborative consumption in 2014.

Many platforms are created to exchange or lend our goods :

• WhipCar: car sharing
• Spinlister: bike sharing
• Landshare: garden sharing
• Dogvacay: sharing our animals
• SuperRabbit: execute commissions ...

Quoted by Rachel Botsman, and we have the equivalent of these platforms in France.

Those who created these platforms have been able to anticipate the needs of people with Internet use, limiting waste and sharing.

Rachel Botsman support much on reputation and trust. We can say that this is related.

Reputation is paramount to the consumer to be in complete confidence. When buying on the internet, looking at what other consumers on the "seller" or the "lender" to see if it is reliable.
Although opinions are still mixed, we look at the note on five. And if there is a choice between two vendors, we will choose the one that has the highest score and the most positive reviews. Why ? Because it reassures us.
But why opinions are mixed? Well, because we all have different expectations and different degrees of satisfaction. So are subjective judgments about the service, the product, the seller. Then a service can be perceived as poor quality or good according to the people. And we are not immune to a nasty surprise from a high reputation seller. As this example of consumption on the internet or on collaborative consumption platforms, people's behavior will be the same.
The members of this platform can create multiple accounts and make positive opinion and vice versa sully a reputation in the same way.
On these platforms, people who wish to share is register and to guarantee security and trust, they must make available information. We must trust the site because during the payment we inform our credit card numbers.

We can imagine that the insurance market or safety, must ensure the honesty of the members of the platform. But also when there is a complaint from a member, to verify the veracity opinions and ensure a reputation that reflects reality.
When a members is doubtful, the insurer warns the platform, and the administration must take appropriate measures such as exclusion.
The insurer may also financially support the platform on a complaint from a member.

Noëlie TESTON

Back to top Go down

Post by Briant Amandine Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:55 pm

In this video, Rachel Botsman talk about two topics wich are related and fairly new with the Internet development : e-reputation and collaborative consumption.
I think the collaborative consumption is a good thing. This allow to create many jobs, but also to create ties based on trust. This also allows to discover another country, to share moments with people, to help or give advice. It is a new type of market.
The example of TaskRabbit is interesting. People offer their help in exchange for money but also exchange notation and opinions on the service. This will help other users to choose the right person for a particular service. But the scoring system can be a problem if bad people use it.
Regarding the dashboard to reference the reputation of the people, I find that this is not a good idea. A person changes, but the rating will remain present. A person may be victim of false rating, or to damage and denigrate his reputation. There is also the problem of respect for private life.
Through collaborative consumption, insurance will play an important role. It will be possible to create various insurances. For people rent the house of a client (via AirBnB) for data security, for cars (sharing a car with another person)

Briant Amandine

Back to top Go down

Post by Yann Roland Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:33 pm

The trade and Internet are two things bound nowadays. The e-commerce is used by more and more people and is very important in the current society. Thus it is necessary to develop this domain. A lot of websites are created like TaskRabbit, Air BNB or Ebay to allow people mutual aid. It is a good thing because they allow the individuals to help each other according to their skills and their needs.

However the idea evoked by dashboards developed thanks to reputation is a risky initiative in my opinion, because there will be always people opposite to this kind of system. Therefore this population cannot be "judged" according to this criterion. Also, notes attributed to other individuals are subjective, I find risky to pay people (as with the example of Chris) according to their reputation.
But if this system is set up, the idea of community platform to gather the notes of the sellers who are active on several sites is interesting. Indeed, the reliable level given to an individual is specific to himself, and not on website on which it exchanges. It could allow the individuals to behave better on web. With this system, in the future we can imagine that we give more easily a loan for a person with a good reputation, by varying the interest rates for example (but it influences the principle of people equality).

To conclude, I am not very optimistic with this idea of reputation suggested by Rachel Botsman in this video, although I think the trade development by internet is a good thing.

Yann Roland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre POIRIER Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:52 am

We can't deny that the power of internet grow up everyday. The e-commerce is a market in full expension. The new plateforme like Ebay, or others exemple that Rachel Botsman give, can create link between differents stranger. For this plateform, the idea to use the reputation that you create is a great idea.

However, I think that the idea to use the personnal reputation is very risky. This reputation is given by stranger, so they can make incorrect assesment of the person. Furthemore, you can create your reputation, so everybody can lie about his own personality.As Yann say, the note can be subjective. I think that the reputation is a great idea juste for a type of plateforme, the community plateforme where you can exchange some services, some help.
But, I'm not sure that this idea can be a great things for other area. Because, if people make you a bad reputation, you can't find job. Furthemore, the reputation don't give all the idea of your skills your had. Employers want personn competent. I don't think that all the person like this idea. We need that all the person will be agree with the
Maybe, it will be nice to regroup differents points of the reputation and differents points of the current system to join all the positiv aspects.

To conclude, I think that this idea is a great things juste for some areas.

Alexandre POIRIER

Back to top Go down

Post by raphael aguilar Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:41 pm

Today, new technologies are present everywhere. Here for example, Rachel Botsman evokes two subjects (reputation and collaborative consumption) very interesting related to new technologies. Indeed, new website have recently devoleped as Ebay, Air TaskRabbit or NBB. These sites offer the lambda individuals help each other with their different needs / skills.
The collaborative consumption can take several form: the rent between private individuals; the loan between private individuals; the service of accommodation; the car sharing; exchanges of knowledges between private individuals. She pushes aside the former economic models by changing not what people consume but the way they consume him. For me, the collaborative consumption is a good thing because it can allow to help needy people but also to create links between them.
For the online reputation, Rachel Botsman takes the example of TaskRabbit which allows people to offer their help/competence in exchange for money, which is afterward going to allow them to obtain notes and opinions on their services. This makes increase the reputation of the people who propose their services. This system can turn out rather bad, in particular because of the false profiles or the bad behavior.
And finally, the idea of ​​'dashboard' which will be linked to the reputation of individuals can be a good thing if all factors are taken into account. Especially when a person improves or degrades over time. Insurance may charge less people with 'good' reputation and the reverse charge more those who have a "bad" reputation.

raphael aguilar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Thiebault Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:45 pm

The elements put forward by Rachel Botsman are very interesting. It's true, personally, when buying or booking online, i'm very careful with the advice given by former users. I think this is a good thing, this allows to naturally separate the dishonest people and instead highlight the most serious. Moreover, this collaborative consumption strengthens social ties and sharing, values may be disappearing since the industrial revolution.
About the insurance industry, it still requires a broader supply contract with this pooling of goods and services. So it's a good thing for our industry because it requires more statistician with new skills to offer new contracts with new pricing plans to meet new insurance risks.

Kevin Thiebault

Back to top Go down

Trust - a societal change? Empty The economy of trust

Post by Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:55 pm

In this video, we can see Rachel BOSTMAN, a woman who realized books and conferences about collaborative consumption. In fact, this is an economic model who advocate sharing, exchange, barter, sale or lease. This collaborative consumption is really present via Internet from 2000. This type of consumption want to change how people consume and not what people consume.

In her speech, Rachel BOSTMAN support her statements by the people’s reputation ans take an illustration with Sebastian SANDYS’s situation. Creating this plateforme AIRBNB, he shows that news technologies can create market who doesn’t existed before. Technologies can be an unemployment reduction factor. This success come from of technologies utilization.

The collaborative consumption enable create links between peoples, profit is not only monetary. This type of consumption want to be en relation the exchange and profitability. It’s necessary to combine the property and the needs with more democracy. To facilitate exchanges and the sharing, trust is a real advantage.

The speaker use example like TaskRabbit for illustrate her remarks : help to someone is become a real market where people win monney in exchange for a service. We can speak of skills sharing. BUT, is importante to realize and differentiate virtual behavior and real behavior : intentions of peole are not the same.

Reputation is becoming an advantage in differents types of transactions. It allow to create an identity within a community.

The speaker imagine, for the future, an e-reputation where all people can see the reputation value : identity, intentions, capacities, popularity, etc.. If we build our reputation it’s easier to manage and use it. She thinks that in the future the reputation becoming common money in transactions, and the e-reputation will be more importante than CV’s today.

To conclure, it’s really importante to have a good reputation because it definite who we are and if we are a trustworthy person. Industries search person with skills, personality and knowledges, so a person who have a real reputation and who wants integrate and involve.
As tell Rachel BOSTMAN : reputation is the key of success !

Océane GERMAIN FOURNIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty SAMAR Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 am

Collaborative consumption is a new market. This new market could be set up through new technologies. Customers come to trust with notes, opinions attributed to them. I think this new consumer, allows you to meet new people, create links that would not exist without this collaborative consumption. What attracts this system is especially low prices, unusual places and the relationship you may have with the hosts.

I do not completely agree with what it offers regarding a site bringing together different sites to provide an overall rating of trust. Today it is easy to spoof an identity, that to cause huge damage in a person's life if that's the case.
For me, such as CVs and motivation of a person remains paramount. It is in this meeting, exchanging in time that allows us to build trust or not. For me it is not the confidence we should note but the reliability of the people.

Moreover this consumption boost the economy and tourism. It is easier today to book a cheap room, and sometimes in beautiful places. This collaborative consumption brings additional income to people living and some of these revenues. For the banking system, it brings customers who save, who can make loans. Without this revenue these customers would consume less.
I think this new system brings the assurance of new contracts, since it is necessary to ensure that property, since the risk increases by renting property. Insurers can also provide guests but also platforms incident.

Marty SAMAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura FOURCHAUD Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:30 pm

I find the principle of satisfying a need without possessing it's interesting financially but also on the human level because it allows a form of citizenship and a strong social bond. I think this is a great advance because you can become an actor in your life and in your consumption. For me this new way to consume has only positive aspects. This new market makes it possible to develop it's capacity to undertake and form social ties. It will also allow each person to satisfy a need of belonging but also of esteem
From the point of view of insurance, I think that collaborative consumption is an opportunity for this sector. The insurers will have to rethink their way of ensuring. They will have to take this new system into account by avoiding situations of over-insurance or over-pricing. The emergence of P2P (Peer to Peer) insurance should compete with traditional insurance. This collaborative insurance will allow communities feel more responsible and minimize risks.
The collaborative consumption also affects banks as in the United States with loans between individuals which is expected to grow by more than 60% in the years to come.

Laura FOURCHAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain Person Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Technology is enabling us to create markets for things that never had a marketplace before. Indeed thanks to collaborative consumption we can share, swap, rent, barter or trade about anything. This collaborative consumption is based on reputation which is the measurement of how much a community trusts you.
This reputation is a good point because there is more security, because we don’t do a swap with a stranger who has a bad reputation. We prefer another person with a good reputation for more security.
But this reputation can be a bad thing because people have different views on life, different personalities, and differences in their perceptions. As such one person may view someone as likable, skilled and kind while another person may not view this.
I believe that Reputation Capital is an upgraded version of social capital; in other words it is more authentic curriculum vitae that hold amplified symbolic value (status, access, power).
But if some people choose not to use the Internet or have a reputation as she stated in the video, they could then be unknowingly punished because people who do have an online documented reputation could be chosen for tasks over people who have no online paper trail.
For the insurance industry, I think it’s a good idea because this system will strengthen the trust between the insurer and the insured.

Sylvain Person

Back to top Go down

Post by manon devault Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:37 pm

With the expansion of the use of the Internet, applications and companies are developing. These strat-ups like that of Joe GEBBIA all work on a collaborative basis. In order for them to function they require trust between users. Only in a capitalist and individualistic society is the gamble risky. Moreover with the internet, the reputation of a person is very quickly known and it is difficult to get rid of. But this new form of economy creates a social bond between citizens, which makes it possible to advance the economy in a less capitalist form.

In the world of insurance this form of collaborative consumption would allow an evolution of service by setting up applications that would facilitate the insurance and the contact between the insurer and the insured.

manon devault

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean-Baptiste Pasquier Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:44 pm

In this video, Rachel Botsman exposes us two new trends that are developed thanks to internet: the collaborative consumption and the e-reputation.
The collaborative consumption consists to share all kinds of goods between users of internet: pets with Dogvacay, accommodation with Airbnb, knowledge with stack Overflow … The collaborative consumption is a good thing. Indeed, this allows to share moments with people helping them (thanks to our competences) and to be useful to those in needs. However, the users of this mode of consumption don’t know each other, all bases on the trust and the e-reputation.
The e-reputation allows users to choice the person who will help him according to old comments and his mark. For users of this platforms, the e-reputation assure a minimum of security because we know that others users are satisfied with the work realized by this person. To have a good e-reputation is very important, indeed, this allows to be more requested and to earn money quickly, like Chris M. on the website TaskRabbit (he earns 5000$/month). However, I think this system of marks and especially the dashboard is risky because each can create his reputation lying on his competences or giving a good mark to himself.
For the insurance, the dashboard is a good thing: they can adapt their contract according to the e-reputation. To have a good reputation brings about a best contract than a person with a bad reputation.

Jean-Baptiste Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bourreau Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Today, i think internet is important In many areas. Like the video said, the reputation on internet is very important on many website like amazon, air bnb. A good reputation can make evolve our "business" on internet positively.
I think it's important to note people on amazon or air bnb for example, because as the video showed, peolple look the note before the rent on air bnb for example.
However i think a board reputation who can be look from everybody is not a good idea. It's like "big brother", and people who do not use internet are like "ghosts" on internet. For they people, it can be more dificult to find a job i think.
Finally i think, the reputation on amazon need to stay on amazon, the same for air bnb.

Romain Bourreau

Back to top Go down

Post by Abou hagar Mohamed Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Here Rachel Botsman talks about a new cultural economy that is being set up "collaborative consumption" Here the confidence between individuals takes precedence, and the technological advances increases the efficiency of this new economy "example: social networks". Thanks to this collaborative consumption an e-reputation is put in place, it consists of noting a person through the services that she has previously rendered us, on social networks, and this note will give us a capital reputation more or less good.
In spite of everything, this idea has good or bad side, because if one performs a bad service, it can happen, one can be badly seen by the potential customers and thus to find oneself without work to be done and to remedy it can be complicated.
Imagine that we are a bank and that we base ourselves on e-reputation: this can be beneficial for people who have never had money worries, but for people who have had it in the past and who wishes This revival through a loan becomes more complicated because the decision of the bank will be played only on a past and not on a future of the bank.

I think this e-reputation is good but like any system in an economy it has flaws

Abou hagar Mohamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Da silva Julien Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:33 am

Today, the technology in taken an important place in the life of the individuals. She allows to make things which was not possible front. I think that the technology is important, in particular on the Internet.
The technology allowed the creation of a new concept ''the collaborative consumption". The collaborative consumption consists to share all kinds of goods between users of internet. For exemple, airbnb, Dogvacay, Companies created thanks to are the collaborative consumption.
As says it Rachel Botsman, the reputation is very important on the Internet. In particular for the collaborative consumption, if a person in a bad reputation on the Internet, it will be difficult to find a house, to make some ride sharing, ...
This idea could change the insurance industry, banking sector and safety, because matter only she begun would benefit form information about his prospects and could envisage or not to take them as customer. That would be a good one moved forward for these sectors

I think this e-reputation is good for this concept, but she can be dangerous and put barrier for some people.

Da silva Julien

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieRenaud Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:36 pm

In this video Rachel Bostman presents us the collaborative consumption. Various examples as that of AirBnb with Sebastian Sandys allow to illustrate this new economy.
The collaborative consumption allows of:
* Give responsibilities
* Incite people to form significant ties
* Learn to share

Technology has the power to solve various problems encountered in our present society, such as unemployment. It also makes it possible to establish bonds of trust between strangers. On the other hand, e-reputation can quickly become a problem, because every message, note, comment leaves traces on the internet. So it is very difficult to break away from a bad reputation.

MarieRenaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next