UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stranger things week n°2

Go down

Stranger things week n°2 Empty Stranger things week n°2

Post by Léa Fouché Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:48 pm

Hello john,
i have chosen to speak about stranger things, i have seen the second episode who his most mysterious than the first.
I ask myself a lot of questions, who is this girl? waht it means "eleven"? and where is will ? what is the link between will and the girl ?
it makes me want to see the next episode !

Léa Fouché

Back to top Go down

Stranger things week n°2 Empty Re: Stranger things week n°2

Post by Léa Fouché Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:49 pm

i have seen the third episod of stranger things after Will's disappearance, it's barbara who have disappeared, moreover we discover that elve have super powers but you not know where is Will, if he is dead or alive.

Léa Fouché

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fouché Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi john,
today i have seen the fourth episod, we unterstand that Will isn't dead but it's very misterious we don't know realy where he is, everybody think that he is dead. Will's friends have heard him but they can't talk to him, they can't get in touch with him. Nancy search for her friend barbara, she was probably kidnapped by a monster...

Léa Fouché

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fouché Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Hello John,
i have seen the fifth episod of the serie, Will's mother discovers that the body isn't the one of Will, eleven describes where is Will, according to her, he is in a parallele dimension she names it the world backwards, but are they going to find Will?

Léa Fouché

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Fouché Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:05 pm

Hi john, i have seen the sixth episod of stranger things, Nancy wants to verify her theory according to which the creature is attracted by the blood, and with Jonathan, they buy of what to hunt the monster. Joyce and Hopper want to know more about Once who would have been kidnapped by Dr Brenner and leave questioning her mother, Terry Ives. Terry was one of the subjects of the project MK-Ultra but surrounding wall(speaker) at that time, his baby was removed(kidnapped) since the birth; this baby, a girl named Jane, became Eleven.

Léa Fouché

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down