UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian Open in Melbourne

3 posters

Go down

Australian Open in Melbourne Empty Little but bad injury

Post by Luc Rideau Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:30 pm

At the moment I can't play golf.
Actually, I didn't play golf since I've been hurt about one month ago.
Last week before the holidays : final mark in rugby, I gave everything I had. Juste before the end of the game, Maxime caught me almost too violently (because he knew I would make a try) and I fell on his arm. My left ribs were hit. Because of this injury, I didn't practice any sport during the holidays and the pain didn't want to disappear ... That's why I've gained (at least) 10 pounds because of Christmas food ! But more seriously, it was very annoying and I was so disappointed because I planned many sessions of sport for the holidays.
Today, I still feel a little pain when I move but that's alright.
I could play golf now and I want it but I can't for a reason I'll may explain the next time ! Wink

Luc Rideau

Back to top Go down

Australian Open in Melbourne Empty Australian Open in Melbourne

Post by luc16 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:58 am

We will speak about Australian Open in tennis. This week, Novak Djockovic won against a spanish player Fernando Verdasco without difficulties. Unfortunately, every french players was eliminated of the tournament like Cornet against Cibulkova and Simon lost his match too against another spanish player who's called David Ferrer but it was a good match with positive points for the frenchie because he lost only in for sets with a great phisical resistance ! To finish, The biggest surprise came from Roger Federer who lost his match against a not very famous italian player who's name his Andréas Seppi ! It's an enormous deception for Federer who has a great ambitions for this grand slam...

luc16

Back to top Go down

Australian Open in Melbourne Empty Re: Australian Open in Melbourne

Post by Admin Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:09 pm

But has Andy beaten Berdych or not?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Australian Open in Melbourne Empty Re: Australian Open in Melbourne

Post by Sponsored content