UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS)

3 posters

Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS)

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:47 am

What I'm going to talk each week :
I'm going to explain rules of one sports.
What I'm thinking about.
Do I already Pratice it.

Grondin Tom

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty FIRST WEEK : FRENCH BOXE

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:02 am

Hi John, so today i'm going to talk about my favorite sport to begin , the French Boxe.
To start the rules of the French Boxe (FB to be faster ) is pretty easy. To win you have to knockdown your opponent or win on scoring points durings 3 rounds with technicals movements you had to touch your opponent. You are not allowed to shot behind the head or in the private parts.
You must use your foot and your hands. you are not allowed to used other parts that mean your head ( even if you need to think Very Happy ) , your shin or your elbow.

I think Boxe It's a great sports because is not only attack , you learn how to defend too , how to use your body , is not only fighting.
But I can understand why some people finds these sports dangerous and violent.

I pratice the English Boxe for 2 years then I starts pratice FB for 5 years because I wanted to learn how to use my legs. I find English Boxe to limited.
I was Red Gloves 3rd Degree , It's like in Judo. You starts Blue 1st degree then 2nd , 3r ... then Green 1 st , 2nd , 3rd .. red etc ..

Grondin Tom

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty Volley-Ball

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:41 pm

To begin , the rules of volley ball are pretty hard. You are 6 players in your side + 1 players calls the Libero ( he is not allowed to attack he is the GOD of the reception ).
When the balls in your side you are allowed to do 3 touches. You are allowed to use all your body but you can touch the ball only one times between each touches. There is 3 types of actions in volleyballs.
The first one is the pass , the goal is to keep the ball in your side without let her touch the ground and send it to one of your partener .
The second one is the attack , the goal is to send the balls in the other side of the teams on passing the balls by the top of the net targeting the ennemy floor.
The third one is the block , the goal is to protect the area close of the net to not let the ball pass your side.
Theire is two solution to mark point , your opposent make a fault or you score a point on putting down a ball in their side.
The match start with a service.

Then , I think Volley ball is one of the best team sports for one reason , is the only sports where you can't do something alone , if you want a strong attack you need to believe to your sports mate , if you miss the reception you can count on your team to save the ball at your place ( not if you do really big shit Sad ).

So , I practice Volley Ball since I stopped Boxe.
The reason I choose this sports in reality was because I wanted to try a team sports because like in french we say "I’m a bad player" that mean I hate loosing but I think the Volley ball help me to fix it a bit. Because the fact is I had to learn the defeat and learn to trust in my team. In many team sports at school or when i was younger I played pretty alone even in team because I prefer think if I loose it's because of me and not because of my mates.

Grondin Tom

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty Re: APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS)

Post by Clément Blanchet Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:26 am

Once I heard about extreme ironing... could you tell me more about it?

Clément Blanchet

Grondin Tom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:19 am

Clément Blanchet wrote:Once I heard about extreme ironing... could you tell me more about it?

Was that in one of my classes? I have a video comprehension on it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty EXTREME IRONING

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Hey ! Today i'm going to talk about extreme ironing.
Extreme ironing can be done alone or in groups, it has already been practiced in the following places: at the top of a mountain after climbing, in a forest, in a canoe, ski or snowboard, at the top of a statue, in the middle of a street, under water or under the ice of a frozen lake.
Extreme ironing is a mixture of extreme sports and performance art, in which the followers install an ironing board in an incongruous place, preferably dangerous, to iron some clothes.

I think this sports is not realy a sports but a demonstration of skill. Ironing is hard for some clothes , like jacket in real life Razz so , in extreme position must be incredible !! affraid

I never pratice it but maybe should I try once to see the sensation to do it in very strange position at strange place.

Grondin Tom

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:14 am

Admin wrote:
Clément Blanchet wrote:Once I heard about extreme ironing... could you tell me more about it?

Was that in one of my classes? I have a video comprehension on it.

Exactly that was in one of your classes, and I found it quite funny. So let's ring us a bell on it!

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty eukonkanto

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:21 pm

To begin , The eukonkanto is a mixed sport that is practiced with his wife. The goal is to carry his companion on a course of 250 meters without knocking her down.
It’s up to you to choose the most efficient way to carry your wife as long as her skull doesn’t shatter against the ground.
The route is full of obstacles, of course, and your wife’s weight must be more than 49 kilos.

I think this sport is extremely fun. Both in practice and in watching.

I have never practiced this sport even if Leane’s transport from one room to another is mastered it should be tried on an obstacle course Twisted Evil .
the hardest is for the woman to hold the position despite the different difficulties as the passages with the head under water

Grondin Tom

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:58 am

Perhaps for equality the women should carry the men back over the course.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Grondin Tom likes this post

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty Open-water scuba diving

Post by Grondin Tom Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Traditional scuba divers like to observe the marine ecosystem. However, in the swamp, the water is so cloudy that it is impossible to see anything. But what matters!
This is not what the participants in this sport are looking for. The interest of the discipline is here to travel as quickly as possible the imposed course.
There is even a championship that is organized! However, those interested must travel to Wales if they want to claim the title.

I think this sport is interesting for people living in Wales who don’t want or can’t go to the sea to go diving.
they can study the seabed or at least try (not for me No ).

Of course I’ve never tried this activity. It does not look very practical and if we want to do it at high levels we are forced to go to Wales.
I’ve been diving before and I find it exciting, but it’s the ability to see marine animals that’s exciting.

Grondin Tom

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:08 am

I learned to scuba dive in England. it isn't fun the water is cold and murky.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty Swamp soccer

Post by Grondin Tom Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:30 pm

This new sport is a divine blend of soccer and madness. In fact, the goal is to kick the ball and make points by throwing it into the opponent’s goal. However, the game takes place on muddy ground and it is possible to bring down your opponents. To increase the pleasure, if you drop an opponent too brutally, you have to kiss him on the injury ( WEIRD No No ) and continue your game with a bag on the head (for only one minute). Also, the teams are mixed, so everyone is part of the fun when we talk about this unusual collective sport!

I think it’s a funny sport, which reinforces the complicity more between the opponents than between the same team which is very weird! Aha Laughing

Of course I have never done this sport but with the current restrictions practicing it would be a pity we could not make kisses on injuries!! Laughing

Grondin Tom

Back to top Go down

APP GRONDIN TOM S3 ( SPORTS) Empty Slam Ball

Post by Grondin Tom Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:35 pm

This activity is a very interesting mix between the popular basketball and the use of trampolines.
The goal is to score points by making baskets and finish with more points than the opposing team at the end of the game.
There are 8 trampolines distributed on the court in two blocks of 4 surrounding each basket.
Thus, to score points, you have to run and jump while looking back, because collisions are accepted.

I find this sport really interesting is quite complete , it is quite dangerous in terms of possible collisions but it is a rather spectacular sport I invite you to look at the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3hU_Q81Go0

To finish I have never done this sport either but I will be interested to try at least for fun. Shocked
I have already try to score with a basketball in trampolines parks is it’s quite complicated so I imagine in match condition the tension. affraid

Grondin Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down