UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the last movie you watched?

+17
Elise HIROUX
Loris SEDEAUD
Ekrem.K
ClaytonThibeaud
Aurélie Mertz
Bertin pauline
Charlotte ILIOU
Noémie Pieruccioni
Candy Kouadio
Zicheng SHA
MU Jiejie
Morgane HEURTEUX LEFEVRE
Admin
Morais.Cécilia
Maïa HERVE
TATIANA PICQ
LORCA Maxime
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is the last movie you watched? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the last movie you watched?

Post by TATIANA PICQ Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:16 pm

LORCA Maxime wrote:The last film I saw was Duplex with Ben Stiller. It's a pretty nice movie to watch. It tells the story of a young couple living in a perfect house, except that they realized after signing the lease that an old woman lives in the same house. And the latter will make their lives extremely difficult, so much so that they will want to have her leave the house, even to kill her.

I have watched this movie a long time ago and i think i am going to rewatch it. This movie is so so funny! What this old woman (who seemed nice at first sight) can do is pretty unbelievable Smile
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

What is the last movie you watched? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the last movie you watched?

Post by TATIANA PICQ Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:02 pm

The last movie i have watched was Beauty and the Beast since i found a link to watch it online in english (poor quality)  and i have to say that this movie is one of my favourites! The animated movie Beauty and the Beast has always been my favourite Disney movie and i love this remake which countain more songs (since it lasts longer than the original film). I am actally thinking about rewatching it in theaters Smile
TATIANA PICQ
TATIANA PICQ

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3