UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cepe Blog project

+12
Julien Platard
Aurélie Lecesne
Julie Stoerkler
Morais.Cécilia
Luping
Charlotte ILIOU
Bertin pauline
Elise HIROUX
Aurélie Mertz
MU Jiejie
Charlène Deslandes
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cepe Blog project - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cepe Blog project

Post by Maïa HERVE Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Good ideas you guys! We could create a small section, a little like a guide of Angoulême's nice spots. We have this in Montpellier (and many cities have it too) : https://montpellier.citycrunch.fr/ . It's an easy way to describe a place, put pictures and make people want to try new things (I could do this, I spent so much money on food that I could write a whole guide of Angoulême's cafés and restaurants...).
Whenever I visit a city, I look for this kind of guides made by locals because it really shows you the heart of the city I believe ^^

Maïa HERVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora Taldir Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 am

LORCA Maxime wrote:I think for my part the blog needs to be rejuvenated. But above all he must speak to the future generations of students who will arrive. Unfortunately for me when I read the articles of the blog I find them very interesting but unfortunately it does not necessarily give me more desire to learn a little more about the CEPE. Moreover, I think that we should, in order to rejuvenate it, present a little the town of Angouleme, but above all, to emphasize our articles on the projects we are carrying out. Who are projects that can talk to both professionals and prospective students. The blog needs to be to the identity of the CEPE !!!

I'm in to make the video with you maxime I have some good place to go =) And i have some ideas to make a great video we could do that some days after school !?
Flora Taldir
Flora Taldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:11 am

Some great ideas. This will be our project after we finish the presentations.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LORCA Maxime Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 pm

I think it's very good ideas and if all CEPE students can come together to do something concrete, it could be cool.

Aurélie and Flora, if you wish (and if we have time) we can see what we can do as video.

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2