UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 1 discussion thread.

+19
Athénaïs Parisy
Roshni RAMAMONJY
ZHANG SHUN ZHI
euniceL3
Antonin Rohard
Zhexun WANG
Bobby Redureau
Nantian YAN
Jeremy ROGEON
YAN Wenyi
Mike RAMSSAMY
jinyi zhao
Audrey Suire
Vian Pierre-marie L3
yuyang
aida zalagou
Charlotte Vergnaud
Guillaume Scrofani
Admin
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

week 1 discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: week 1 discussion thread.

Post by Emmanuel THOMAS Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Bobby Redureau wrote:

I hope that no other country will make the same decision as the United Kingdom because this could cause a very significant economic crisis affecting all the countries of the European Union.

You're probably right about this vicious circle : the more countries of the U. E. left the association, the more difficult it is to keep the U. E. strong. From our french view, Brexit seems scary but i'm not sure that's the same for britons. As regards to economic and monetary results, "indenpence" works! Actually United Kingdom is integrated into U. E. except at the political level. Exchanges and trades are huge between UK and the rest of Europe. On the other hand UK is no longer responsible of the economic situation of Greece or Portugal for instance.

From my opinion we got to remember that when we analyze the British vote. I agree Brexit shouldn't be a model to follow. But I think UK can use its exception as a huge asset.

Emmanuel THOMAS

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2