UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serie - Scorpion

Go down

Serie - Scorpion Empty Serie - Scorpion

Post by Lauralee G Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:32 pm

The serie of Scorpion is a series combining several aspects such as technology, security of a country, social relations, ... It is for all these aspects that I like to look at.
Walter O'Brien and his team of mostly gifted marginalized are recruited by federal Cabe Gallo from the US Department of Homeland Security to form Scorpion, a unit believed to be the last line of defense against complex, high-profile threats around the world.
The team includes Walter O'Brien, one of the smartest people in the world with an IQ of 197, and his friends Sylvester Dodd, a "human calculator" and statistical genius; Happy Quinn, a "prodigy of mechanics"; and Toby Curtis, a "world-class psychiatrist".
The group is complemented by Paige Dineen, a former waitress who must manage the interactions between these geniuses of the team and the "normal" people by translating the real world. They, in return, translate the world as it is perceived by his son, Ralph, himself endowed with extraordinary intellectual capacities

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Serie - Scorpion Empty Re: Serie - Scorpion

Post by Lauralee G Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Today, I will tell you about episode 1 of season 4.
In this episode, an old friend Mark Collins who is now the enemy of the team because in a previous season he wanted to kill Toby, announces an extinction of humanity for soon.
But the problem is that Mark Collins is in prison. This raises an important question: Should we trust jailed people?
The agent Cabe Gallo therefore takes responsibility but with a guarantee that is an electronic bracelet.
The mission continues with suspense.
Mark Collins plays a role with the team, questioning them, helping them with sentimental problems by giving advice.
The whole episode is based on the return of Mark Collins. To find out if the series gives a positive answer to the question of trusting jailed people, I'll let you watch the episode.
During the episode, we can also see the evolution of the couple Walter and Paige.

For me it's an episode that deals with current events on several points:
First, the case of global warming which is here pushed to the extreme but which makes you aware of things.
Second, the question of trust with people who have already betrayed us, which is always a big question.

The sequel to the second episode.

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Today, I'm going to tell you about episode 2 of season 4. It's the continuation of episode 1, it's still the same mission that is not finished. Therefore, Mark Collins is always present. He will help because they will have to go to "a thalasso center" for Russian servicemen and Mark speaks Russian.
There are parts of the episode that I found funny enough.
At first, by a moment Paige and Walter get stuck and have to face the arrival of the leaders towards them. Walter pretends to massage Paige, when the leaders speak to them, it is Paige who answers them while speaking Spanish. This is to see because explaining it like that is less funny.
In a second time, they must empty the pool to heat and recover a substance. Toby sets up a technique but uses another one. It's fun too. I let you look to understand what I'm talking about.
I will talk to you about the end by talking about the 3rd episode to reveal everything.

See you soon

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:43 am

Today, I present you the following episode: episode 3.
Cabe was stopped by the police. The team of scoprion pays its deposit with the economies of each one but by mortgaging "the garage". Page found a mission to make the team work. It's a mission in Africa. Cabe can not leave the territory so he will stay in the garage to keep Ralf. Arrived on the spot, they will discover an injured gazelle. The gazelle is pregnant and her wound is dangerous for their lives.
Toby will find a solution with Paige's help. But they have to bring them back to the center to be in good hands.
To reach the center, they encounter difficulties with poachers. Sylvester succeeds with the help of Cabe in the atrium to create a mini bomb to prevent the poachers catch up with them.
After long adventures, all is well finished.

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Today, I'm going to talk about episode 4.
The episode deals with a current subject that is the nuclear weapon in the world.
The government wants to deactivate it. When he arrives on the spot Cabe can not return because he is pursued again by justice. But eventually he can return because otherwise the team does not work.
The team studies things as they arrive. Some equip themselves to go into the missile room. In wanting to make a manipulation, Happy dropped a tool which pierced the missile. As a result, toxic air escapes.
Thereafter, they will try to fix it but nothing is ok.
All of a sudden the missile takes off with a delay of an explosion.
Sylvester calculates the coordinates of the landing to know where she is positioned to go off.
Arrived on the spot, Happy takes care of it but it remains more than a few seconds and the whole team stays beside. It removes the battery so that the missile is defused.
At the end of the episode, Cabe's lawyer is chosen.
Watch the episode and you will be the lawyer to defend it.

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello everyone !!
Today, I'm going to talk about episode 5 and 6.

Logically, I start with episode 5. Cabe tries to pay the Scorpion group members for his bail, so he bought an old car. The Scorpion team participates in an exhibition on new technologies. So they have a booth. Walter, Paige and Cabe are on site and Happy and Toby must join them.
Cabe has to go for things in the car but before she stops at a booth. So he tries an object to relax, it's a kind of cocks that closes with a mattress and is soundproofed. When he's inside, all of a sudden, there's a hostage-taking in the exhibition grounds. If someone tries to open the doors everything explodes. The hostage takers are there for a software set up by Elia who has already worked with the team. They do not have much time to find solutions. The team is not complete because Sylvester passes his bar to become a lawyer. I do not tell you all the details of the hostage resolution because I prefer to let you watch. In the end, we discover that Cabe's car is not that bad.

In episode 6, they will have to solve a case by refuting or not the presence of ghost on a boat. Walter does not believe it at all and stays in the garage to help them only at a distance. Walter and Paige have different light in their sentimental history. On the boat, team members except Walter place cameras to check for ghost presence information. But finally, we discover that there is not ghost but it is interferences related to an antenna. These are pretty much antennas for an automatic piloting of the boats.
A boat carrying gas is moving fairly fast on Malibu. The team must try to figure out how to deflect or slow it down. They manage to deflect it but are slightly mistaken because of the person who believes in ghosts and who films them. Therefore, after the boat goes to a refinery that feeds the entire region. Paige is very involved in this investigation. They are just able to stop the boat on time thanks to music.

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:38 pm

Hello,
Today, I will tell you episode 7 of season 4.
In this episode, the Scorpion team must avoid a nuclear crisis. A so-called English lady gives them a mission. A satellite was hacked and it is launched on one of the 3 nuclear zones of Los Angeles. So they arrive located where the hacker is. But the hacker throws the computer key that they need in the toilet. So it's a pursuit race in the grooms to try to recover this key.
Then a rat caught the key, and Sylvester must try to catch the rat with a dip net before it falls into a hole where everything is ground. But Sylvester falls into it. He resists not to be swept away and not to drown and not to be crushed.
At the same time Toby and Cabe interrogates the hacker to know which areas the satellite was sent to. During this interrogation, they have the visit of their new neighbor.
Sylvester manages to catch the key, sends it to Walter who retrieves it to be able to deflect the satellite. He deviates on them to be able to stop the machine that will grind Sylvester.
Find out more by watching the episode. What was really the interests of the woman who gave them the mission? How is it going to happen with their new neighbor?

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Today, I will also talk about episode 8.
It's Sylvester's birthday. To make him happy, they are all dressed up in a Renaissance festival. On the spot, they discover the various trades of the Renaissance and also the organization of the company.
They discover a power failure that is caused by two malefactors. Both individuals were seeking to steal evidence of a judicial inquiry. The policeman who was watching managed to keep the evidence with him but is seriously injured.
Part of the team will try to rescue the policeman on horseback. The other part of the team tries to repair the electricity.
The team must quickly find solutions for one side to rescue the policeman and another stop the malfeasts. For this, they need the cooperation of all. Sylvester tries to conquer the assembly with a speech.
I let you discover the resolution of the mission.

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Hello, I will talk about episode 9 of season 4.
In this episode, the mission of the Scorpion team is to destroy a waste platform that has formed offshore. Their neighbor Florence visits them and discovers their mission. Florence is a researcher in chemistry. As a result, she is discussing with Walter the best solution for destroying this waste. The conclusion of this debate is that the solution of Florence will be used so it accompanies them.
They leave by boat. Arrived near the waste, they throw balls of the solution using a tool. It is a solution to solidify the waste between them. The waste therefore forms a solid platform. Walter, Happy and Florence go on the waste to be able to deposit worms that will destroy the waste. At the moment of wanting to go back on the boat which had moved a little away. The boat will not restart because jellyfish are blocking the engine. Florence's solution attracted jellyfish. Walter, Happy and Florence can not swim back on the boat because several jellyfish stings could be deadly. Paige and Sylvester find a harpoon. They launch the harpoon and that creates a sort of zipline. Florence goes first and arrives on the boat. Happy goes then but it is unstable, it could fall so she turns around. The harpoon loose and makes a hole in the boat.
Florence will develop a solution to repair the hole. For those who are still stuck, they have found a solution, they will smear a solution to prevent jellyfish smell their smell. Sylvester tries to contact Toby and Cabe who stayed at the garage because Cabe is following a therapy with Toby. Once they have coated the body, they manage to cross and arrive at the boat. They deposit Florence's solution on the hole. But the ocean is agitated. There is a first swell, the jellyfish sting them. The second swell makes a book fall on the rudder bar. The boat turns sharply and Florence flips to the water with all the jellyfish.
I will let you watch the episode to find out how it ends. How will Florence finish?

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauralee G Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Hello, I'm going to talk about episode 10 of season 4.
Cage's trial is approaching, and the Scoprion team is helping him train for him to testify, but he gets angry quickly.
Happy receives a call from the Government of New Mexico to unlock a road because it will soon have a storm.
Sylvester stays with Cabe in the garage.
When they arrived there, they began to prepare when suddenly a passenger plane crashed in front of them. They stop to go and help them. Arrived near the plane, they discover a father and his daughter. The girl is unconscious and injured in the leg. Toby takes care of her. The father asks for help to find his son who jumped off the plane before the crash.
The girl regains her senses.
When they see the parachute, they tell themselves that they have found the son. But the gentleman pulls on the parachute ropes and bags of banknotes fall. He threatens Walter and Paige with a pistol and tells them to carry the bags on their backs. They are all tied with a rope between them. Paige complains of the shoulder to take a break at the edge of a cliff. So they put the bags and suddenly Walter and Paige jump from the cliff. The gentleman restrains himself as he can and shoots them. then the loose rope and Walter and Paige falls after it falls. They are both stuck.
How does the rest of the mission end? Will they succeed in getting out of this hole and the trap set by the father and his daughter?
during this time, Cabe and Sylvester fall into a Collins trap. How will the trial go?
The following in the next episodes.

Lauralee G

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down