UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 discussion - Film or series

+20
Célia Chaduteau
Rivière Tom
Anthony Calaud
sjehenne
ojouss01
VIGNAUD Elsie
Rompen Luc
Pierre Bouchet
grimaldi paul
traguedo mathieu
PASQUIERkentin
Citerne Théo
louis josephine
Aurélien Legeay
Loric Chauvin
Dylan Lamaud
Milcendeau Theo
RéveillèreLouis
Damian ZLATANOV
Admin
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Week 2 discussion - Film or series

Post by Admin Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Nobody gave me a topic for this week so I want you to talk about films or tv series that you like or hate or have seen recently, or stars that you like, or the advantages of film and TV or the dangers ....

Anything you want really under this heading.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Re: Week 2 discussion - Film or series

Post by Damian ZLATANOV Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Ok John Smile
For me the best tv series is chicago fire, a series to talk about the lifes in the firefigther's company, the intervention and it's very realistic.
For the movie, I don't have a preference, I like the action movie, comedic film like intouchable or more stupid américan pie (I'm sure liked also this)
Damian ZLATANOV
Damian ZLATANOV

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty 2nd topic .

Post by RéveillèreLouis Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi John, for me the best is television, more precisely, watch a movie, whatever its type. I find that films tell a story that takes us!
The TV series I find it a little heavy, I can not attach myself I find the stories a bit long and monotonous.
In terms of TV the only danger is the difference between amalgam and reality, between reality and real life, always take a step back.
It's my opinion
RéveillèreLouis
RéveillèreLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by Milcendeau Theo Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:38 pm

the best série of the world is grey's anatomy... or not it's a real shit. i don't really like watching film because there are all same script, heo's win and bad guys die etc. i prefer séries like game of thrones or walking dead because there is no real hero they are all basic personage they die or live. suspens or intrigue are a key for movies or films and the director have to renew movies or séries classic schema

Milcendeau Theo

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Film or TV serie

Post by Dylan Lamaud Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello john cheers
I agree with Louis because i love louis I love you
I prefer to look at a movie at the TV that to follow television series. I watch the soccer with my beer resting on my stomach
Next week it is me who chosen the subject because that there is hopeless.
Bye my friend
( I LOVE YOU LOUIS I love you flower )

Dylan Lamaud

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Film or tv series

Post by Loric Chauvin Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:10 pm

What a bad topic for me aha. Cause i don't really like tv series cause first i have no time for this and i'm not patient at all so i need to watch the global in one time. Concerning films, i like all kind of film but i prefer horror film, i love the blood, that's makes me a positive feeling i don't know why aha. I like too comics including Jim Carrey principally. See you tomorrow. Very Happy

Loric Chauvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien Legeay Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Recently, i watched the serie NARCOS, it's a great serie about Pablo Escobar.
Pablo Escobar war the biggest drug dealer (especially with the cocain) in the world during the 80's and 90's, he was also the most wanted man in the world by the CIA.
His life is just unbelievable, he was the sixth richest man in the planet, he build his own jail, he had a zoo in his garden ! This serie is made by Netflix.
My two favorite series are Sens 8 and breaking bad.
I can't wait the season two of Narcos and Sens 8 (both made by Netflix), still few months to wait...
Aurélien Legeay
Aurélien Legeay

Back to top Go down

Post by louis josephine Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:43 pm

The type of films or series I love to watch it's the superheroes films/series. Maybe I stayed a kid but I assume ! I'm a big fan of Marvel and DC Comics films so obviously I watched Man Of Steel or The Dark Knight Rises a million times and I'm really impatient to see the next DC Comics films, Batman V Superman : Dawn of Justice on march 24th and Suicide Squad on august 3rd. Meanwhile I watch the series like Arrow and Flash. Anyway, Marvel and DC Comics are my universe, and yes I'll always be a child watching this type of films/series!
Bye John !!
louis josephine
louis josephine

Birthday : 1995-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Citerne Théo Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:22 pm

I love looking at movies or series, I like everything concerning what is type of movie. My favorite movie is " I am a legend " with Will Smith, I saw it dozens of times without getting tired of it.
I also look much series, my favorite series are Breaking Bad (best series of all time!), Games Of Thrones, Sherlock and The Walking Dead.
And you John, what are you looking at? Smile

Citerne Théo

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Was ich am besten mag

Post by PASQUIERkentin Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Hallöchen ! Ich mag am besten Films, weil ich nicht so viel Zeit habe, um eine Serie anzugucken. Man kann einen Film auf ein Mal sehen und so finde ich, dass man mehr in der Geschichte bleibt . Anderseits, wenn man eine Serie guckt, wartet man immer wieder auf weiteren Erlebnisse.
LG :*
PASQUIERkentin
PASQUIERkentin

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Movie or Series TV

Post by traguedo mathieu Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 am

I do not really watch a film or series, but I look at the Japanese animated series. All times when I look at even the biggest film so as star wars, avangers ...

traguedo mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:22 am

PASQUIERkentin wrote:Hallöchen ! Ich mag am besten Films, weil ich nicht so viel Zeit habe, um eine Serie anzugucken. Man kann einen Film auf ein Mal sehen und so finde ich, dass man mehr in der Geschichte bleibt . Anderseits, wenn man eine Serie guckt, wartet man immer wieder auf weiteren Erlebnisse.
LG :*

complete FAIL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty No more joke !

Post by PASQUIERkentin Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 am

I apologize for this "fail" john, i gona re-write my topic if you don't understand this old and unknow dialect.
So i prefer the film because the story is more imersive thanks to a better story telling, the series are good for brain less entertainment.
My favourite film are "fight club" and "point break". Two awesome film, they deaal with the concept of "who you realy are" and the presonality overall .
PASQUIERkentin
PASQUIERkentin

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty the topic of week

Post by grimaldi paul Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 am

I loved movies, but I hate series, because I wouldn’t wait the next number. For example, I don’t watch any series. And the movies, I download in web because, I can see this the Sunday at night after the travel. pirat cherry afro elephant

grimaldi paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Bouchet Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Hey John,
I really like watching the series "The Walking Dead" because the actors are engaging and they die almost all... This is the story of a new world overrun by zombies. A group of survivors did everything to escape. I expect the second half of season 6 forward. I recommend this series.
Kiss xoxo <3
Pierre Bouchet
Pierre Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:43 pm

Pierre Bouchet wrote:Hey John,
I really like watching the series "The Walking Dead" because the actors are engaging and they die almost all... This is the story of a new world overrun by zombies. A group of survivors did everything to escape. I expect the second half of season 6 forward. I recommend this series.
Kiss xoxo <3

I like it too. When does the second half of season 6 start?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:45 pm

grimaldi paul wrote:I loved movies, but I hate series, because I wouldn’t wait the next number. For example, I don’t watch any series. And the movies, I download in web because, I can see this the Sunday at night after the travel. pirat cherry afro elephant

You can also watch an entire series (or download it if you are illegal pirat ) from the internet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rompen Luc Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Hi John,
My favorite TV series is "The Mentalist" I don't know why...
I like The Avenger because scarlett johansson is beautifull cheers I like many other film !! I am a moviegoer (google translator).
I think I will see the last batman. I will be good afro
See you soon
Rompen Luc
Rompen Luc

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty My actually serie

Post by VIGNAUD Elsie Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Right now I look very interesting series : Pretty little liars. The story begins with five best friends Alison, Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer. After the mysterious disappearance of Alison, hes four friends begin to receive messages and threats signed "-A" regarding the circumstances of his death, but also secrets that only Alison held. Panicked, the girls worry and conduct their own investigation in parallel with that of the police. But soon they discover things they never would have preferred to discover...
PS : I love Tom <3

VIGNAUD Elsie

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty series or movies

Post by ojouss01 Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm

cheers hello mister Cox !!!

For me the best series, is Arrow is the story of a hero who defends his city armed with his bow, I recommend you to look, is the best series, I promise you !! And I love every movies with action. Goodbye!!!

ojouss01

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty My favorits series

Post by sjehenne Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Since the begining of this year, I see the serie: it's Smallville. It's a very good and long serie, there is more of 10 seasons and it's very interresing. After, I see the tall classics like star wars or harry potter or Lord of the ring because, it's my life, it's my religion this movies !!! Very Happy

sjehenne

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Films and series :)

Post by Anthony Calaud Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Hey John, I'm tell you what films that I love, and what series I watch.
To begin I'll tell you my films top 5.
In 5th position, there is Forrest Gump. Because this film is just historic and dramatic, I always cry when I watch it :'(
In 4th position, there are all marvel's movies. But my favourite are Iron Man, Captain America and the Avenger's cossover.
In 3rd position I put Watchmen, the guardians. If you've never seen it, you really have to !
In 2nd position, there is the Star Wars' saga... I think that all people should have seen it Razz
In first position I put Lord Of The Rings ! It's decidedly an unmatched saga

Now to finish, I'm gonna tell you a list of series that I watch Smile
The Walking Dead / Fear The Walking Dead
Person Of Interest
Weed's
Band Of Brothers
Anthony Calaud
Anthony Calaud

Birthday : 1997-01-02

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty This is the day.

Post by Rivière Tom Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Since August, i'm waiting for the season three oh my serie, it's "The 100". The season 3 begin today in the States. But it's hard for me to understand English right, this is not only school English. The story of this series is that the earth was irradiated and human being live in an arc in the space and 100 young people "criminal" are sent on earth to see if it is livable, and then they realize that they are not so only.. silent

PS: Elsie is crazy about me bom
Rivière Tom
Rivière Tom

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty Presentation of one of my favorite movies

Post by Célia Chaduteau Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello !
I’m going to talk about « la famille belier ».
I love this film because it tells he shows us that even with a handicap can be many things. He tells the life of a young girl who studied at school, but when it is not running it will help his parents for sale of cheeses on a market, his parents are deaf and dumb so it helps them to communicate until the day where she will discover that she has a talent for singing and his choral teacher will propose to leave Paris to audition. This is a film that gives a life lesson. It's a very touching movie.

Célia Chaduteau

Back to top Go down

Week 2 discussion - Film or series Empty series of the moment

Post by Ridoux Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:39 pm

At the moment I have a crush on the Marvel series and I watch 2 series simultaneously. "Arrow" that speak of a justiciary that protec his city of crimes, and his speciality is that is an archer that have a very hardcore trainning during 5 years in a island  (he's sooo strongh). The second serie is "The Flash" that talk about an youg adult that work in the Scientific Criminal Police of Central City. A scientific experiment he gave him the power of run as fast as lightning, he can run more than 1000km/h. Other people received powers, all different, but some become wicked and Flash and his friends the catches. What is good is that these two series are in crossover.

Ridoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next