UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM

+5
Angélique
Anne-Mary
Morais.Cécilia
Zicheng SHA
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM Empty Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM

Post by Admin Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 pm

You watched and listened to Angelique's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM Empty Re: Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM

Post by Zicheng SHA Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Your presentation is very clear with beautiful powerpoint. And I think that every company needs not only to cooperate with such a organisation like ISM, but also needs hard-working staff like you^^

Zicheng SHA

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM Empty Re: Observations and questions for Angelique - ISM

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Your presentation was very good. it was fluent and and you didn't lose yourself. Moreover I think it was a very good first experience.
It will certainly open several doors !
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne-Mary Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:05 pm

Good presentation Very Happy . It was clear and structured, you seemed confortable and without stress.
You seemed very involved in your internship too.
It was your first internship ?

Anne-Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:30 pm

Zicheng SHA wrote:Your presentation is very clear with beautiful powerpoint. And I think that every company needs not only to cooperate with such a organisation like ISM, but also needs hard-working staff like you^^

Thank you Zicheng for your commentary, it's very nice ! The ISM company is a very good society, I learned a lot of things during my internship ! I think it's important to have training organizations because it's important to train throughout one's professional life !
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Morais.Cécilia wrote:Your presentation was very good. it was fluent and and you didn't lose yourself. Moreover I think it was a very good first experience.
It will certainly open several doors !

Thank you Cecilia for your commentary ! Yes it was a very good first experience and as you say, I hope it will open doors for nice internships !
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Anne-Mary wrote:Good presentation Very Happy . It was clear and structured, you seemed confortable and without stress.
You seemed  very involved in your internship too.
It was your first internship ?

Thank you Anne-Mary ! I was very stressed before to start my oral but during the presentation I felt comfortable ! It was my first internship so I wanted to invest myself so as not to disappoint my tutor !

And yes, it was my first internship because I had no opportunity to make one before. I was in sociology and psychology and I didn't do an internship. At the faculty we were badly informed about internships.
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Your presentation was very goodand clear.
You structured to answer of the questions and I think it's cool. Your level is improving.
Stop saying you're bad in English. it's wrong !!!
Continues like that it's very good. Laughing

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:22 pm

Your presentation was very good and clear. Your missions seemed to be very interesting.

I agree with Pauline. Your English is not bad, I understood what you've said ! Smile

I think that you're going to find an other very good intership this year with this first experience.
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Mertz Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Your presentation was very good. I see that you were well prepared for this presentation, you PPT was very clear as well as your speech.
I think that this first internship was very interesting and you have learnt a lot from it.

Aurélie Mertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekrem.K Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:29 am

I wasn't here but I'm sure your presentation was perfect Angelique !

Ekrem.K

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down