UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie

4 posters

Go down

Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie Empty Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie

Post by Admin Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:54 pm

You watched and listened to Ibtissam's internship presentation. Please put your observations and questions here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie Empty Re: Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie

Post by LORCA Maxime Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:34 pm

The presentation is Ibtissam was really good. She has a very good level of english, and her powerpoint was very well done (even if there were a lot of words ^^). You just have to be less stressed. But otherwise it was really great! Well done Ibtissam ! Very Happy

LORCA Maxime

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie Empty Re: Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie

Post by Ghita.Fouad Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:27 pm

I have nothing more to say ! You did really good Ibtissam and you already know that, and I think that this is such a great experience to mentione on your resume, you're a brilliant person and I'm sure you're going to do great in your future internship, good luck ! cheers cheers

Ghita.Fouad

Back to top Go down

Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie Empty Observations and questions for Ibtissam - Label vie

Post by el.ibtissam Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Thank youuu so much Maxime Very Happy and yeah my ppt was really full of informations because of my thousand missions (and I didn't present all of them hehehee)
Also I should manage my stress ^^'
It was great to have you in the audience

Sent from Topic'it App
el.ibtissam
el.ibtissam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum