UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

videos for Pack from M1

+4
Morais.Cécilia
Loris SEDEAUD
florian A.
Admin
8 posters

Go down

videos for Pack from M1 Empty videos for Pack from M1

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:10 am

They've been looking at green packaging:

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

videos for Pack from M1 Empty Re: videos for Pack from M1

Post by florian A. Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Oh i saw the video of bubble water (the second). What an amazing packaging. I want to try it just to test the taste, verify if the pack has a taste or not ... I think the sensation is very strange. The fact to make a bubble of water and to press it to drink is a funny way to drink Wink
The idea is really good and i think in a near futur we will see it in France like a product for a hike.

florian A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:31 pm

florian A. wrote:Oh i saw the video of bubble water (the second). What an amazing packaging. I want to try it just to test the taste, verify if the pack has a taste or not ... I think the sensation is very strange. The fact to make a bubble of water and to press it to drink is a funny way to drink Wink
The idea is really good and i think in a near futur we will see it in France like a product for a hike.

It does look and sound amazing. I'm not sure if people will want to put the bubble into their mouth after they consider who has handled it, but the concept is great and I see you can peel away the outer layer too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loris SEDEAUD Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:48 pm

This idea is very great, it's a fully edible seaweed-based structure

This is our subject to Aurélie and me for the innovation part of the synthesis work for Rampnoux, if alternatives to bottled water are of interest to someone, contact us !
Loris SEDEAUD
Loris SEDEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Their discussion is here. It would be nice if some of the pack M2 commented on it or added to it.

https://upenglish.forumactif.org/t2051-week-4-discussion-both-groups-and-change-of-homework-for-23-10-17
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morais.Cécilia Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Cool !!! like Florian, I want to try the second packaging, it can be very cool with cocktails !!
But I wonder if it's hygienic... confused
Morais.Cécilia
Morais.Cécilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte ILIOU Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am

I agree with Cécilia, I don't know if it is really hygienic because everybody can touch it just for fun. But is is a very good idea to reduce plastic in the packaging.
I would like to try because the sensation will be strange !!

Charlotte ILIOU

Back to top Go down

Post by Angélique Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:26 pm

These packagings are really innovative ! In the first video, I think it's a good idea because boxes of shoes are bulky ! It's a good idea if when we buy shoes we have a tote bag and not a boxes ! Moreover, the tote bag is reusable in another situation !

The product in the second video is very strange !!! The water is sold in bottle and it is often a problem because the bottles are heavy so this product is an alternative ! I think in the mouth it's a strange sensation, but it's a practical product to carry. I would be afraid that the skin is pierced and everything is flowing ! As Cecilia says, for cocktails it's a good idea to be able to mix several flavors.

All of these packagings are interesting to reduce the plastic. For us, future marketers, it is important to learn about this question.
Angélique
Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post by Elise HIROUX Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi,

Clever little bag by Puma is a very interesting packaging because I'm not sure that we need a box and a bag when we pay for new shoes. It's a waste.
Eram, in France, purpose only one box -> Eram

For the second video, I searched on Google and it's made with algae. It's a new way of consumption. Using bottles in plastic is a waste because they are not all recycled. This new packaging could be a solution in the next year.
Elise HIROUX
Elise HIROUX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertin pauline Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello,
The videos are very interesting. Thank you for sharing them.
It's funny because the Puma bag was a subject of my bac.
I have not seen in store, I find it to bad because it's better than a box. And the bag can be reused.

As for the water, I find it strange.... This intrigues me but I find it interesting to work this differente packaging. However the algae does not give me envy. As Florian says, one wonders if there is a taste or not.

Bertin pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down