UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walking dead

+6
joachim natali
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Jeremy Massonde
Admin
Matthieu Morisset
10 posters

Go down

The walking dead Empty The walking dead

Post by Matthieu Morisset Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi everyone, i'm here to show you what i believe is one of the greatest serie ever made, "the walking dead".

The walking dead Walkin10

For the ones who didn't watch this serie, the story take place in an apocalyptic world. The hero of the serie, Rick Grimmes, a sherif, wake up in an hospital after an injurie. It's at that time that he discovers the world has changed, it's full of zombies !! After a short time of adaptation, it's time to begin the survival game. At the day, 7 seasons can be seen, the 8th is starting tomorrow!

I have seen a lot of comments saying that this serie can be boring, the same things occurs every season. In my point of vue, this is pretty much what i like about it. There is no need of great changes between each season, the founding principles remain the same (despair, death, ray of hopes) and it's for the best.
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Birthday : 1994-12-23

Back to top Go down

The walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead

Post by Admin Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:56 pm

And Karl lives for ever. Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Admin wrote:And Karl lives for ever. Rolling Eyes

I have never seen someone as lucky as he is !
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Massonde Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:35 am

I hope the new season will be better than the previous ones. At each beginning, they (the actors) say that it will be the best season since the start but...
Even though I got spoiled (reading the comics...I'm too impatient), I hope this season will be better. The storyline has a huge potentiel to my mind !
Jeremy Massonde
Jeremy Massonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Hy !
I don't like this serie beacuse it's always the same things and it's so looooooong Mad
I try to watch "Fear the walking dead" and is a little more interesting but not so much...
I'm disappointed.
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi Matthieu!
I love The Walking Dead too I think it is one of the best show ever because the first seasons were really amazing in terms of plot and suspense!
But to be honest, I am a bit disappointed by the last season and the one that has just started doesn't seem to be better... And all the characters i liked are dead now hahah so it has become a bit boring, it is hard to get attached to the new characters they introduced! But Negan is a great vilain and I love the actor Smile (please kill Carl)
Id' love to check the comics, my brother read them and he told me they were far better than the show!
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by joachim natali Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 am

Hi,

I really like this serie, but I'm disappointed for the new season.
I think writers should think about the end of the walking dead.
joachim natali
joachim natali

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Jeremy Massonde wrote:I hope the new season will be better than the previous ones. At each beginning, they (the actors) say that it will be the best season since the start but...
Even though I got spoiled (reading the comics...I'm too impatient), I hope this season will be better. The storyline has a huge potentiel to my mind !

The thing is the serie won't follow the comics, atleast i don't think so, there is a lot stuff you can find in both that ain't in the other.
I'm also impatient, i think that all seasons are great except the third, but i understand your point. The last season is very similar to the previous one and i hope that there will be a lot of changes in the actual one !!
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 pm

joachim natali wrote:Hi,

I really like this serie, but I'm disappointed for the new season.
I think writers should think about the end of the walking dead.

Why are you that much disappointed ? i like the couple of episodes available for now, what about you ?

The are willing to make this serie a reference, and they will do a lot of spin-off like "fear the walking dead" so this won't stop here.
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthieu Morisset Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS wrote:Hi Matthieu!
I love The Walking Dead too I think it is one of the best show ever because the first seasons were really amazing in terms of plot and suspense!
But to be honest, I am a bit disappointed by the last season and the one that has just started doesn't seem to be better... And all the characters i liked are dead now hahah so it has become a bit boring, it is hard to get attached to the new characters they introduced! But Negan is a great vilain and I love the actor Smile (please kill Carl)
Id' love to check the comics, my brother read them and he told me they were far better than the show!

I understand your point, my point of vue of the serie also changed a couple times but never in a bad way. I mean that now i'm watching the serie in a complete different way than in the first seasons. I really do the like the new characters, the king especially !! I have the same tought about Negan and i also want Carl to die (Most useless character and actor i ever seen ...). I dunno about the comics, a friend gave me one but i don't feel like reading it.
Matthieu Morisset
Matthieu Morisset

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Malgorn Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:47 am

The Walking Dead is a good TV show but since the season 5, it became repetitive and very slow, I watched the episode 1 of the last season, but I think I'm not going to continue to watch this season because I watched the spin-off "Fear the walking dead", and is so much better !
Furthermore, all my favourite characters are dead now and I hate Rick and Carl ahah
Tom Malgorn
Tom Malgorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TIAN Zhekun Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi Matthieu
Finally I find a TV series that I had watched...When I was in my first year of university in China, at that time I was quite strange that I usually get boring, and when I ate the food I watched a lot of videos. The walking dead is one TV series that I have watched. I don't remember the storyline or the actors but I did know the zombies they are so cool... And all the people in the series are always in catfighting....
TIAN Zhekun
TIAN Zhekun

Back to top Go down

Post by maelys fouche Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 pm

The Walking dead is one of my favourite serie!!! LOVE IT!!
Ok I will admit sometimes it is boring and always happening the same thing, same story and so on. But the eighth season is amazing!! A lot of action, everything is going to be a terrible mess! Negan is really hard (I mean a true killer) but at the same time he's pretty funny ( a comeback quite impressing). I don't want to spoil you guys but if you like The Walkind dead watch the eighth season
maelys fouche
maelys fouche

Back to top Go down

Post by Clémence Giraud Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Hey Matthieu,
I've begin the Walking dead but in comics and the drawings are very well done ! But then, buy all the comics is very expensive.. So I stop the series and I never tried the series on Netflix !
Clémence Giraud
Clémence Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down